MAIN FORUM

Comments

• SaulGood

NBA – 1.7.14

12 games tonight, gentlemen, but the two most appealing games are Philly at Cleveland (o/u 211, Cavs -4.5) and Portland at Sacramento (o/u 213.5, Blazers -5.5).

Have at it..

• monds6

RG Overall Ranking

• x2

2015 DraftKings FCFWC Finalist

• 2013 DraftStreet DSFC Finalist

@Bulbus2 said…

Surprised Dellavedova has not been mentioned yet. Jack and Irving both out, likely to play a whole chunk of minutes against Philly. 4k on FD seems like a fair play to me.

Kireah is a GTD – not ruled out as of yet.

• skywalker

Thinkn about Jae Crow

• tonedefrob

I had identified Josh Smith as a possible target but was going with Batum. I’m concerned about his finger affecting his performance so seeing Smoove in the algo lineup is making me consider swapping Batum for Smith.

• broadway

@Bulbus2 said…

Surprised Dellavedova has not been mentioned yet. Jack and Irving both out, likely to play a whole chunk of minutes against Philly. 4k on FD seems like a fair play to me.

is kyrie for sure out?

• killfast

@stlcardinals84 said…

Deleted Killfan’s post. Please do not spread misinformation. This is not FanDuel chat. If you were just joking, you didn’t make that clear.

sorry just joking.

• Bulbus2

No. I thought I read that he was but he is a GTD.

• skywalker

Thoughts on Drummond? Worth a play over Cousins to save $?

• BernieKozar

Kyrie is questionable. Keeping an eye on that though cause I would likely plug in Della last minute.

• broadway

@skywalker said…

Thoughts on Drummond? Worth a play over Cousins to save $?

ive been looking at drum, noah, bogut for hours lol

i think ill just take kenyon and plug in big cuzzo. anything short of 50 will leave me pissed tho

• dips56

• 2013 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

Last time Detroit played NY, Chandler was also out and Martin started for him. That’s a good starting point.

• louiescards

DK KoTH winner

Dunleavy

• GoHoosGo

Thoughts on Sacre as a Center punt? I haven’t heard his name, and for min salary, I think he is a steal.

• Bulbus2

Is it insane to be considering Trevor Ariza in cash games?

• chad001

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #8

RG Tiered Ranking

Deng is out and Kyrie is active.
    Kyrie will be in most of my LUs… Probably will take a flyer on CJ miles as well

• audiolover

Kyrie or wall at pg, im always leary of starting player coming off injury.

• sethayates

@Bulbus2 said…

Is it insane to be considering Trevor Ariza in cash games?

Charlotte is exactly middle of the road against SF at 16th. According to the consistency tool on here his floor is 6.7 and his ceiling is 45.2. It also indicates he reaches at least 20 points 70% of the time. To me he is worth paying $5900 (on FD) just based on the fact that he will at least get me 20 70% of the time. I’m using him tonight in cash games.

• GLAlexander

I know this goes way against conventional thinking, but any possibility that Philly is simply gassed after a long road trip and a back to back? Is there potential for this game to be a blowout? I’m just not sure how many minutes they would play Kyrie just coming off an injury.

It could be that I am too close to that Minn Phi fiasco last night where nobody made value save James Anderson.

• Bulbus2

@sethayates said…

Charlotte is exactly middle of the road against SF at 16th. According to the consistency tool on here his floor is 6.7 and his ceiling is 45.2. It also indicates he reaches at least 20 points 70% of the time. To me he is worth paying $5900 (on FD) just based on the fact that he will at least get me 20 70% of the time. I’m using him tonight in cash games.

Thanks Seth. Was actually just in there looking at this!

• Orobouros

Raymond Felton starting tonight. Not like it matters to anyone.

• DubDeuces85

With all the games today what was everyones approach? Balance or studs and duds?

• OneShotKill17

Paul George off to a rousing start….1 Reb 2 Fouls…

• rebkell

Condia tonight: Cole, MCW, Monta, Waiters, Durant, Lamb, Taj Gibson, Dirk and Varejao.

Is there something I’m missing, I took Gordon Hayward tonight and in a 50 man 50/50 I’m the only one who took him.

• RustyJakWagon

Ibaka is out tonight with the flu. Perry Jones will start.

• jimbodan

@rebkell said…

Condia tonight: Cole, MCW, Monta, Waiters, Durant, Lamb, Taj Gibson, Dirk and Varejao.

Is there something I’m missing, I took Gordon Hayward tonight and in a 50 man 50/50 I’m the only one who took him.

His matchup tonight is pretty mediocre

• sethayates

CJ Miles. 29.1 in the first half. Ridiculous!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.