NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

5:30 PM EST : Boston ( 1.5 ) at Toronto ( -1.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    8:30 PM EST : Utah ( 1 ) at Denver ( -1 ) —- T: 218

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• PGGG

Sides & totals are tight today

• superjon

Don’t see a way on FD to be different enough to avoid a huge tie for 1st again.

• cappilary

@superjon said...

Don’t see a way on FD to be different enough to avoid a huge tie for 1st again.

Start by fading Murray?

• bazerko

• dominicanpapi

@cappilary said...

Start by fading Murray?

This, I faded him last time (only do about 5 LU’s a night) because he was too expensive and now he’s over 9K. At some point he’ll regress and honestly 2 of Lowry/Walker/Conley is not a bad pivot.

• jessedio

It’s easy to fit in Murray and Spida on FD. Unless you’re trying to play Joker you can pretty much make any build you like.

• monarch

I think Murray/Mitchell may be overpriced

• mightycaseystruckout

Murray/Mitchell ownership is going to be through the roof. Murray is getting up there in price, and it’s getting harder to justify him at that price, especially when there are 3 other solid PGs out there that can be stacked in Lowry/Kemba/Conley.

• Brendan239

Is Time Lord a thing now? $3,800 on FD? 15-20 minutes again? Let’s you get Murray, Mitchell, FVV, Tatum. Maybe using Time Lord and leaving $1200 on the table w a guy like OG or Ingles to break out. Also, what’s everyone’s thoughts on Craig? I keep landing on him but he smells like 15 FD points.

• superjon

I think Craig and Dozier can be crossed off with Gary back.

• realphipps

You know what smells good? This diamond level on DK. Like a fine drug I’ve never done. Already want more.

As for the slate, Niang may be my pay down. I had a dream last night.

• jessedio

Giannis was 11.5 yesterday and got 40FP. I don’t think the lil bit of savings justifies fading Murray completely at 9.4.

Weren’t people paying 9.2 for Westbrook on a min restriction?

• Bvgingy

@realphipps said...

You know what smells good? This diamond level on DK. Like a fine drug I’ve never done. Already want more.

If it happens in a dream that means it is gold lol. Before week 1 of nfl last season I had a dream DeSean Jackson went for 180 and 3tds. Needless to say, I was happy with the 150 and 2 tds lol.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@realphipps said...

You haven’t lived until you open your phone in the morning and someones like, here have $3 on us to help feed your addiction.

• zeeshan2

so you are saying I shouldn’t go 100 percent on murray and mitchell?

• bazerko

What upside does Torrey Craig really have? In a game 7, barring an injury I don’t see him playing more than 20 empty minutes. Not too mention he won’t be in the closing unit should the game stay close. Even in the last game which was close for the most part, he only took 3 shots. The offence tonight will most likely run through: Murray and Jokic, with Porter probably getting a lot of shots off the bench.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Serge smash?!!!

👀

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@bazerko said...

What upside does Torrey Craig really have? In a game 7, barring an injury I don’t see him playing more than 20 empty minutes. Not too mention he won’t be in the closing unit should the game stay close. Even in the last game which was close for the most part, he only took 3 shots. The offence tonight will most likely run through: Murray and Jokic, with Porter probably getting a lot of shots off the bench.

The same mid-20’s return from last game?

He closed last game with all the starters.

I’m not sure if you’re looking at this from a DK or FD perspective, I’m looking from DK.

You need to run punts. It’s just how it works. They don’t have to go crazy. Last night on DK the winning line up in the Four Point Play had 23 from Bazley.

• jki7p6

Expecting a Boucher adjustment.

• realphipps

I don’t like playing Porter, but Malone ran him basically the entire 4th quarter in Game 6. I’d imagine he sees close to 30 mins tonight and scores more than one basket, even with him a third wheel, at best, in the offense.

He’s only 300dk more than chalk Theis and 400dk more than Grant.

• billythekidcowboysheat

@realphipps said...

I don’t like playing Porter, but Malone ran him basically the entire 4th quarter in Game 6. I’d imagine he sees close to 30 mins tonight and scores more than one basket, even with him a third wheel, at best, in the offense.

He’s only 300dk more than chalk Theis and 400dk more than Grant.

• bazerko

He did close last game, however it was the first time all series that he has. Plus I don’t know if I’d call 21 minutes, mid 20s minutes. He played the entire 12 minutes in the fourth, which I’m not sure if it’s because Gary Harris had 5 fouls or Malone was trying something different. I’m speaking from a FD perspective, where a guy like Craig isn’t necessary on this slate since the highest priced guy is Jokic at 9800. Not sure what pricing is like on DK.

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

You haven’t lived until you open your phone in the morning and someones like, here have $3 on us to help feed your addiction.

Addiction….fed

Hit diamond today too

• Njsum1

@jessedio said...

Giannis was 11.5 yesterday and got 40FP. I don’t think the lil bit of savings justifies fading Murray completely at 9.4.

Weren’t people paying 9.2 for Westbrook on a min restriction?

Just look at the history of the series. If there’s a blowout Murray fails. If the game is tight Murray pays off that price tag. He’s actually smashed that tag in close games.

Side note…I’ve been all in on Murray on all his big games and on only one dud. So I have positive bias toward playing him. Yet what I said is true. Just look at the games he’s failed, they were blowouts. Denver needs him to go off to be competitive.

I’ll probably be around 50% Murray today. 🤷‍♂️

• billythekidcowboysheat

Leaning towards fading 1 of Murray or 🕷

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).