NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

5:30 PM EST : Boston ( 1.5 ) at Toronto ( -1.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    8:30 PM EST : Utah ( 1 ) at Denver ( -1 ) —- T: 218

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• JSteele

@tyleh said...

dammmmm i actually have a juicy FD lineup but didnt make 2 to cover both grant and ingles. fuk idk who to pick!!!! i got Lowry, FVV, Brown, Ibaka, Theis, Williams with Murray, Donovan, and Grant or Ingles left.

I have Grant over Ingles right now but it’s really a coin flip. I guess go with who you think wins? Denver or Utah?

• billythekidcowboysheat

@JSteele said...

Relax, Powell finishes the last 18 minutes or so in close games.

🙏🏻, you better be right, also get gasol do nothing ass off the floor for more serge smash.

• tmarohl

@tyleh said...

dammmmm i actually have a juicy FD lineup but didnt make 2 to cover both grant and ingles. fuk idk who to pick!!!! i got Lowry, FVV, Brown, Ibaka, Theis, Williams with Murray, Donovan, and Grant or Ingles left.

What is the projected score on that?

• zeeshan2

@tyleh said...

Inglis doesn’t take many shots nor has much usage right now and Grant has posted 20+ FP the last two games

• RipCityRings

@tyleh said...

That was literally the first lineup I built last night. 100% chance it has a million duplicates, but also looks strong thus far.

• jessedio

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

So apparently kemba is trash now and powell no longer gets run? Can’t wait for tomorrow go right back to my heat.

Kemba been trash in the bubble. I stopped playing him when he scored single-digit fantasy points a few weeks ago.

• RipCityRings

I also have one with only FVV, Brown and Theis from this game that could be promising, but both Lowry and Theis worry me considering they have 4 and 3 bleals, respectively and aren’t doing much else.

• Ace15

How is timelord only 15% on fd

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@tyleh said...

I have just one of those also. I’m sticking with Grant

• tmarohl

@RipCityRings said...

That was literally the first lineup I built last night. 100% chance it has a million duplicates, but also looks strong thus far.

Same here. Sitting at 128.1 with a projection of 338.71. Murray, Mitchell and Grant left.

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

I have just one of those also. I’m sticking with Grant

If that lineup wins, we will each get about $750

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

• JSteele

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

🙏🏻, you better be right, also get gasol do nothing ass off the floor for more serge smash.

It actually seems like they will put whoever is playing better to close out the games, but Norm will play quite a bit down the stretch. His first half minutes are always all over the place.

• jessedio

I thought Timelord was crushing by the way everyone was talking..lol He has 3 more pts than Gasol.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

If that lineup wins, we will each get about $750

I may make the switch then. If the Ingles version wins its probably a $2k lineup. I know I have that lineup in Fadeaway also so maybe I’ll just switch that one

• dominicanpapi

Can’t help but wonder if Boston was a Capela type of player away from being heavy favorites. Rockets owner is broke so Boston probably could have traded this year’s pick and a guy like Theis for Capela.

Should had 100% Williams @ 3300 D K. Looks like No Brown, NO Win.

• got9forya

@tmarohl said...

I have the same lineup but have Grant 338.88 on FD

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@jessedio said...

I thought Timelord was crushing by the way everyone was talking..lol He has 3 more pts than Gasol.

Who wants to get excited about Gasol lol

• tmarohl

At this point in time, I think the lineups with FVV and Lowry might end up better than the ones with Murray and Spida.

• realphipps

Imagine being Norman Powell.

Work every day or two, and even on those work days, the actual work is optional.

Senator Norm. I have ordained him such.

Gasol is Toast. The walking foul.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

Refs need to give the whistles a break. No flow

• dominicanpapi

Who called the OG break out game?

This darn OG having good 2H. Not good for me. Have O.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).