NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

5:30 PM EST : Boston ( 1.5 ) at Toronto ( -1.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    8:30 PM EST : Utah ( 1 ) at Denver ( -1 ) —- T: 218

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

@866 said...

This darn OG having good 2H. Not good for me. Have O.

I have about 40%

• billythekidcowboysheat

He’s gonna get there!, gonna need triple overtime for kemba to find his shot.

• Mr_tjRoto

how diddly doo

Where could one download the PER GAME player points during the playoffs for dk and fd for 2020

and for free of course :)

……….good luck

• Ace15

Tons of og too. When he hits he hits. Upside > ingles grant

• RipCityRings

@tmarohl said...

At this point in time, I think the lineups with FVV and Lowry might end up better than the ones with Murray and Spida.

What about the ones with all four? Seemed so chalky, yet here we are…

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

If Spida/Murray combo goes off as planned then it was awfully easy to set lineups tonight.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

Nice flop Smart

• NDNole

Kemba SMH

• tyleh

@tmarohl said...

What is the projected score on that?

how do you check the projected score lol? i still cant decide between grant or ingles lmao . goddamit. such a coinflip

• monarch

If Smart would have done that to Luke he’d be facing a lifetime ban haha

• got9forya

@tyleh said...

how do you check the projected score lol? i still cant decide between grant or ingles lmao . goddamit. such a coinflip

Grant is projects 25.66 and ingles is 24.83 or something like that.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@tyleh said...

PC or APP?

• monarch

I’ve got a 340…is that decent?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

I’ve got a 340…is that decent?

Yes. 340-345

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Jaylen Brown doing that 2nd half disappearing act again. Good thing he had a monster 1st.

• kettab24

Damn Kemba..

• tmarohl

@tyleh said...

Fanduel shows your projected score on all of your lineups, right underneath your actual current score.

• Poole954

@tmarohl said...

Fanduel shows your projected score on all of your lineups, right underneath your actual current score.

where? I see the Quarters left thats all on FD

• monarch

FVV just took a nasty stat correction on DK

So far my best is a Sia/Ibaka combo. And 1 Williams + 7 from Gm. With 6 from DEN Gm. Hope 3OT thriller tonight later.

• monarch

So public passed on Tatum and Siakam to grab 90 percent shooting 9900 Jamal Murray

• tmarohl

@Poole954 said...

where? I see the Quarters left thats all on FD

Mine shows
    Actual score
    Projected Score
    Green Bar
    Number of quarters left.
    That is on my computer though.

• monarch

Marcus Smart——all is forgiven!

• RipCityRings

@tmarohl said...

Mine shows
    Actual score
    Projected Score
    Green Bar
    Number of quarters left.

I know there’s a way to toggle projections on and off on FD desktop, but it’s literally impossible to find out how on their site or Google. I just spent 15 minutes looking and can’t figure it out.

• tyleh

@tmarohl said...

Mine shows
    Actual score
    Projected Score
    Green Bar
    Number of quarters left.

yea thats weird, i see all that and definitely don’t see projected score on computer

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).