NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

5:30 PM EST : Boston ( 1.5 ) at Toronto ( -1.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    8:30 PM EST : Utah ( 1 ) at Denver ( -1 ) —- T: 218

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@tyleh said...

yea thats weird, i see all that and definitely don’t see projected score on computer

its only on mobile, not on desktop

• tmarohl

@RipCityRings said...

I know there’s a way to toggle projections on and off on FD desktop, but it’s literally impossible to find out how on their site or Google. I just spent 15 minutes looking and can’t figure it out.

Go to the live scoring tab
    It will say Sport, Sort by, and then to the right, it say’s projections

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

@monarch said...

So public passed on Tatum and Siakam to grab 90 percent shooting 9900 Jamal Murray

Murray is on one of the biggest heaters I have ever seen in 35 years of watching NBA playoffs…..and the Jazz have no one that can slow him down.

• RipCityRings

@tmarohl said...

Go to the live scoring tab
    It will sap Sport, Sort by, and then to the right, it say’s projections

D’oh, so simple. Thanks tmarohl.

• tmarohl

@jlowery73 said...

Murray is on one of the biggest heaters I have ever seen in 35 years of watching NBA playoffs…..and the Jazz have no one that can slow him down.

I think Joker outscores him tonight, and I hate Joker.

• dominicanpapi

@tyleh said...

yea thats weird, i see all that and definitely don’t see projected score on computer

Go to FD, then go to Live. You see all your scores right? Right on top of the first score, there is something called projections. Click on it, and it asks you if you want to see a live projection or something.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

@tyleh said...

You have to turn them on. Go to live lineups page, right above the first lineup the is a little gear symbol. Click that and turn on projections

• monarch

@jlowery73 said...

True. But he is so reliant on making 65 percent of his shots to hit value. Tatum and Siakam are headed for 60 burritos.

• RipCityRings

How many threes has Smart made in the fourth quarter? He’s going full Butler.

• hypegotti

SMART :undertaker GIF

i had a notification on the FD app to opt into numberfire projections months back

• zeeshan2

smart on fire in the 4th!

• monarch

This is a great game. Celtics look better but never underestimate the heart of a champion

• monarch

MARCUS SMART!!!!!!!!

• tmarohl

@damionismyname said...

its only on mobile, not on desktop

Actually, it doesn’t work on my mobile but works on my computer.

• Poole954

Smart had me HOT!!! Now im smiling!

• P0key

Marcus Smart subject to a random PEDs test after this quarter

This 2H is like a nightmare.. Smart drains 5 3s and OG has 20 natural. Have O of both. At halftime I was feeling great. Good night.

• got9forya

On mobile.
    Go to my scores
    Upper right tap the gear looking part
    Click on turn on projections

• trevmacken

• Blogger of the Month

No kidding. I have him in 80%.

• P0key

Kemba attempting to salvage at least..need Tatum to go away

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Sweaty palms time for the Raptors….if Marcus Smart had a normal 1st half he would be breaking this slate.

• TB82

Time Lord not coming back in I think. Ugh

• kettab24

@P0key said...

Kemba attempting to salvage at least..need Tatum to go away

Tatum is so annoying…biggest ball hog on the team lol

• jdtrey

Regardless of if you’re on the app or the desktop site, there’s a little gear wheel right above your active lineups – if you click it, a menu will pop up letting you toggle the projections on or off.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

@866 said...

This 2H is like a nightmare.. Smart drains 5 3s and OG has 20 natural. Have O of both. Good night

OG about to foul out and Smart needs more for him to matter

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).