NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

5:30 PM EST : Boston ( 1.5 ) at Toronto ( -1.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    8:30 PM EST : Utah ( 1 ) at Denver ( -1 ) —- T: 218

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• yisman

Gobert seems to have woken up

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

I got one that is currently 39th in the Clutch Shot, with scrubs Morris, Clarkson and Jokic left.

I’m 6 points behind you

• BerkeleyBoss

Mitchell might get to 50 and ya’ll were in here writing his obituary

• yisman

I have an outside chance at 240 on DK

Brutal lineup. Gasol, Gobert and O’Neale.

• siddom

isn’t it funny that RGs testimonial Tuesday is screenshots of people max entering?

• tmarohl

Joker with five fouls now.

• IT4MVP

Went from cashing in the clutch shot to almost 20 points under the line since halftime. Smh

• tmarohl

Need Clarkson and Morris to come back in the game.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@siddom said...

isn’t it funny that RGs testimonial Tuesday is screenshots of people max entering?

Well I mean that’s how you win. If they only had people that won with 1 entry they could only have a few testimonial Tuesdays a year

• yisman

Maybe the pace suited Gobert and Jokic tonight as they both put up a bunch of DFS points

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

This game is gonna go to OT isn’t it?

• tmarohl

I kind of had a feeling that this wasn’t going to be a Murray Spida game.

• choppadown

This was an awful game….and it will probably go to OT to continue the awfulness.

• BerkeleyBoss

OMG how do you not just burn the clock there. DEN almost blew it big time there.

• tmarohl

Made 250 on FD and 60 on DK. Was so close for awhile though.

• IronMonkey415

GREAT FOR YOU. Win more and contonue the streak.

• siddom

Conley a super scrub wow game 7 and he shoots like that, trade his ass.

Unreal game.. old-school 80-78 final. Who could have imagined it. Also both teams everyone played the last 16 minutes.. no Porter Jr, no M Morris….. No Clarkson. Only Plumlee came in for DEN… I was in 56th & only 7.5 out and had O points rest of the game. Has a few Harris’s.. was surprised how long he played in the 2H, he won the game for DEN with his D. Craig too.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Wow. Tough miss, eh?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Made 250 on FD and 60 on DK. Was so close for awhile though.

Me too. The Gobert explosion dropped my winnings like a rock but recouped most of last nights losses

• siddom

@Pandamonious said...

Wow. Tough miss, eh?

you Canadian?

• superjon

Bet my kids lunch money on Denver, so not a bad night.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Horrible game for most of it but great ending and great series overall

Crazy how that Gobert did so well there in the 2H. Feel bad for UTH, someone had to lose though. Excited for Clipp/DEN…….. Laker vs OKC or HOU. Wow. Some epic 2-Game Slates upcoming. Loving some OKC/HOU 6 and 7-Man Game Stacks tomorrow with 1/2 from the early game. Going 100% PAUL, HARDEN & IGGIE! Some Hill’s… Schroder/Gordon’s.. COV. LOT of Bazley’s as well.

• jdtrey

Slightly early but not thrilled to see the smoke show for the hou/okc game as the final streak contest tomorrow

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).