NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

5:30 PM EST : Boston ( 1.5 ) at Toronto ( -1.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    8:30 PM EST : Utah ( 1 ) at Denver ( -1 ) —- T: 218

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

Me too. The Gobert explosion dropped my winnings like a rock but recouped most of last nights losses

Clarkson, Morris not playing in the fourth quarter dropped me like a rock.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@siddom said...

you Canadian?

Close. I’m from Michigan. I could be there in like 45 minutes though!

Also I am gonna keep playing Craig/Harris if in the upper 3000’s all playoffs long. Auto-Plug. Maloney loves those guys. Especially vs CLipp.

• realphipps

Most money I’ve ever lost on a slate. What do I do now?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@realphipps said...

Most money I’ve ever lost on a slate. What do I do now?

It’s OK. You’ve got diamond status. DK giving you another 3 bucks tomorrow!!

Ha. Just Invest more $ tomorrow.

• yisman

@yisman said...

FD offering Utah +610 to win

worth a shot

damn :(

so close

• yisman

I got 125,013 crowns in August. Black for the second time ever.

Anyway. Utah basically ran a six man rotation. Clarkson only bench guy to get real minutes. I played a showdown HTH and my opponent captained Niang so he could fit Murray and Mitchell.

• yisman

@superjon said...

don’t worry

lock is at 5:30, but they won’t actually tip off until 7 so it’ll be like normal

• tmarohl

How come Bam isn’t in LineupHQ

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).