NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

5:30 PM EST : Boston ( 1.5 ) at Toronto ( -1.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    8:30 PM EST : Utah ( 1 ) at Denver ( -1 ) —- T: 218

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

@superjon said...

FD is easy

SF – Brown and OG

C – Joker will get the last laugh with a 68 burger

But they dont ever pass Brown or OG the ball lol. I haven’t dug in it but I think I want some Siakam

• Brendan239

I have an unhealthy amount of Porter. I think most ppl are willing to pay up for Tatum or go Theis or Royce and Porters shown 50 point upside. I think he’ll be 10% owned or less.

• bazerko

On a two-game slate? No way. He’ll probably be around 20-25% because people will play: Tatum, Theis (recency bias), Ibaka or Royce (for savings).

• Brendan239

@bazerko said...

On a two-game slate? No way. He’ll probably be around 20-25% because people will play: Tatum, Theis (recency bias), Ibaka or Royce (for savings).

My guess:

Royce – 38%
    Theis – 19%
    Tatum/Ibaka – 16% each
    Porter – 9%

• jessedio

Porter will be around 20% owned on FD.

• siddom

Thoughts on last game being more defensive oriented thus less fpts?

• jdtrey

@Brendan239 said...

My guess:

Royce – 38%
    Theis – 19%
    Tatum/Ibaka – 16% each
    Porter – 9%

On FD? No way Theis is under 35% after that first game .. I think PF ownership will be pretty spread out but wouldn’t shock me at all to see Theis / Royce with 35 each and then the 3 others around 20-25 with the rest going to Millsap, RHJ and Niang

• Brendan239

Conley/Powell/OG/Porter LUs could break the slate IMO. They’ll all be 4th to be looked at in respect to their position and could combine for 170 FD points and avg $5.7k in salary. Am I off base here?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

RG has Porter at 50% right now

• jessedio

@siddom said...

Thoughts on last game being more defensive oriented thus less fpts?

They are going to try but it’s game 7. Not sure what else they can do to each other that they haven’t tried already.

Utah will attack Jokic and MPJ.
    Denver will run everything through Jokic and Murray.

Garry Harris playing defense will slow someone on Utah down. Last game it was Clarkson, who he pretty much shut down.

• boilermakerbeef

@theIrrigator said...

RG has Porter at 50% right now

That too high, or too low? Seems way too high to me.

• superjon

@theIrrigator said...

But they dont ever pass Brown or OG the ball lol. I haven’t dug in it but I think I want some Siakam

I have a sneaking suspicion that Siakam is going to be this series’ Paul George.

He’ll keep putting up bad numbers, but we’ll keep playing him because his price will keep dropping.

If the series goes on long enough, maybe he’ll sneak his way into the optimal when he’s 7700 and scores 39

That said, I just made 2 additional lineups with him as a hedge.

• tmarohl

@boilermakerbeef said...

That is the projection. Seems high, but salary falls into that sweet spot where it opens up some other things.

• JSteele

@superjon said...

FD is easy

SF – Brown and OG

C – Joker will get the last laugh with a 68 burger

Is it? What if Pascal has a bounce back? Jerami Grant is now a SF on FD, him and OG are similar in terms of upside and price. Ingles could hit a few shots and be the highest scorer out of Grant/Ingles/Brown…

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

@boilermakerbeef said...

I think that is pretty close. He’s $5400 and gonna play 25-30 mins. They have Theis at only 36%. I bet they both come in around 40%

• JSteele

@Brendan239 said...

Conley/Powell/OG/Porter LUs could break the slate IMO. They’ll all be 4th to be looked at in respect to their position and could combine for 170 FD points and avg $5.7k in salary. Am I off base here?

Yes on a great day for those 4, you are probably looking at 40/40/30/25 (given the lineup change and circumstances) and that is on a great day. On a 2 game slate, you could probably get away with less, but getting a 20 from Powell when the masses will be on Mitchell and FVV will kill you. Same with OG, if Pascal and Brown decide to go for 45 each, and same with Porter if Tatum and Ibaka go for 40…

I wouldn’t expect 170 out of that group.

• Njsum1

My general opinion on 2 game playoff slates….this slate especially….all the edge goes to people who make the most lineups.

There’s no news edge, everyone is healthy. There’s very little pricing edge (DK) as most players are priced correctly. It’s really who gets lucky or has the most lineups to get ingredients in the gumbo just right.

I’ll still play, (Insert Cookie Monster gif) yet I’m dialing back from here on out.

• MoccasinMusic

• billythekidcowboysheat

To time lord or not to time lord, that is the question!

• superjon

@JSteele said...

Is it? What if Pascal has a bounce back? Jerami Grant is now a SF on FD, him and OG are similar in terms of upside and price. Ingles could hit a few shots and be the highest scorer out of Grant/Ingles/Brown…

Maybe Ingles gets there, but he’s been pretty bad all series and the majority of his best games were when Conley was out.

• hypegotti

little help, what is the ownership % RG is listing for Robert Williams, Murray and Mitchell?

• karimamin

I see Lowry going off along with Jamal Murray. I think Denver takes it tonight. Shame for Dmitch but he needs another star on his team.

• squidkill

@Njsum1 said...

My general opinion on 2 game playoff slates….this slate especially….all the edge goes to people who make the most lineups.

There’s no news edge, everyone is healthy. There’s very little pricing edge (DK) as most players are priced correctly. It’s really who gets lucky or has the most lineups to get ingredients in the gumbo just right.

I’ll still play, (Insert Cookie Monster gif) yet I’m dialing back from here on out.

What about single entry contests smarty

• rstylz

FVV.

40 fpts on possibly his worst shooting performance of the year…..

He shoots 45-50% that game and he has a 50 burger. He missed a shit ton of open 3’s he normally makes.

Bounce back 50 burger with a side of Norm please

• JSteele

@rstylz said...

FVV.

40 fpts on possibly his worst shooting performance of the year…..

He shoots 45-50% that game and he has a 50 burger. He missed a shit ton of open 3’s he normally makes.

Bounce back 50 burger with a side of Norm please

He was 2-11 on uncontested shots last game lol. He should make those at an 80% clip, it’s like practice.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).