NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:30 PM EST : Denver ( 8 ) at LA Clippers ( -8 ) —- T: 216.5
    9:00 PM EST : Boston ( -2 ) at Toronto ( 2 ) —- T: 203.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Sleazygreazy

What did I miss, Grant Williams over Theis? He has five fouls, is it more than that?

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

I stopped PGA/WNBA/MMA once NBA started. I’m glad we will have only NBA SD from here on out. Should be easier for me to keep up with NFL/NCAA.

I can’t win in those showdowns.

• WildFireXXI

Nice. In a crucial game 6 Celtics and raptors played their starters 98% of the second half. Now in a even more important game 7 the bench getting hella run. I hate basketball lol

• Sleazygreazy

@theIrrigator said...

I stopped PGA/WNBA/MMA once NBA started. I’m glad we will have only NBA SD from here on out. Should be easier for me to keep up with NFL/NCAA.

WNBA and Covid-Era NCAA, that is a level of degeneracy I could only aspire to attain

• tmarohl

Theis comes in and fouls out in 10 seconds

• Sleazygreazy

Lol, immediately picks up a foul

• WildFireXXI

Great work Danny boy smd

• Sleazygreazy

I’d take some OT sans Lowry, I have virtually none

• rstylz

MPJ and Zubacs locked win all cash games….another festivus miracle

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Nice shot Van Vleet….what a terrible possession.

• tmarohl

@jlowery73 said...

Nice shot Van Vleet….what a terrible possession.

Should have drove and kicked it out to someone.

• rstylz

there is going to be serious “i hate spicy P” club here in
    canada for the next few years……….

• rstylz

Honestly, blow it all up, blow it all the F Up.

Fred and Siuckam arent taking us anywhere.

Everyone else is to old.

Winter is coming…..

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Siakam exposed in this series as just not very good lol….doesn’t look that talented to me. Looked fine as a decent role player, but nowhere near a guy that can carry a team.

• Golfnut04240

This ends my NBA season as I don’t do Showdown. Good luck the rest of the way everyone. On to the NFL!

• tmarohl

Managed to win a couple hundred on FD, Primarily from Snake Drafts, but also cashed 16/25 in Clutch Shot.

Wow.. only got up to 7th in the $1 Main. Just didn’t get enough from Powell or Brown late. Tie 7th was 350. Maybe get a stat correction in my favor hopefully. Thought I could get 2nd there. Not enough possessions that last minute either. A Little disappointed must say. And no Gasol all 4th, that probably cost me.

• rstylz

@FunchessOfFun said...

Also, LOL at 90th only 3.5xing the entry fee

Ya, it blows.

I can semi regularly get top 300 and i sometimes only make 4x.

Top 200 maybe 6x

200/300000 you thin it would be more.

And then you will lose your 6x the next day when you decide to press.

• ScofieldReturns

@rstylz said...

MPJ and Zubacs locked win all cash games….another festivus miracle

yep i held on by 5 points. had lowry and lou too so it was quite the sweat

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

I can’t win in those showdowns.

You definitely need multiple lineups

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@Sleazygreazy said...

WNBA and Covid-Era NCAA, that is a level of degeneracy I could only aspire to attain

College football is pretty fun

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

You definitely need multiple lineups

What is the strategy? Draft a midprice guy at captain and jam in studs?

Showdown I feel like you have to nut the Captain slot. Or a low priced guy like Rondo that goes crazy at Capt + the jammed in studs. In game 4 I lost by 2 only and came 41st. Hard to make any money with the Showdown

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

What is the strategy? Draft a midprice guy at captain and jam in studs?

It depends on the slate/game. I just do the same thing I would do on a normal slate. Project everyone out and let it do the rest. Whoever and however much of someone I get at captain I just ride with

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.