NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:30 PM EST : Denver ( 8 ) at LA Clippers ( -8 ) —- T: 216.5
    9:00 PM EST : Boston ( -2 ) at Toronto ( 2 ) —- T: 203.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Brendan239

@hypegotti said...

Dk gpp Siakim (ugh) and Lou or OG and Kemba?

105 ceiling vs 90 (IMO). I like Siakam too just for his depressed ownership but he’ll play 40 minutes

• JSteele

@JSteele said...

Just a little tidbit on Siakam and why he’s been struggling.

He’s best used in the transition game and Boston has done a good job of limiting that, forcing him to do more posting up in the half court. The Raptors half court game does depend on a lot of ball movement and getting everybody involved, but they do have two guys in Kyle and Fred to take the last shot in isolation.

I posted this on the last post of page 1 but i’ll just bring it here for recap. In case you guys want to play Siakam

• yisman

LouWill has:

made 3s this series

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

What’s MPJ projected FD ownership? im at 33% afterall

Theis way too expensive at 5600.. he doesn’t score points. Have O again.

• Brendan239

Ok, here it is. I got 2 actually. They’re unique because I have $0 remaining salary and using 2 players together that are “bad plays”. Serge/Gasol (that was really hard to do) and Shamet/Plumdog. GL

• bdf

Lowry/Monte or Fred/Harrell

• tmarohl

@Sleazygreazy said...

What’s MPJ projected FD ownership? im at 33% afterall

42%

• JSteele

@Brendan239 said...

Ok, here it is. I got 2 actually. They’re unique because I have $0 remaining salary and using 2 players together that are “bad plays”. Serge/Gasol (that was really hard to do) and Shamet/Plumdog. GL

I don’t hate Shamet/Plumlee but I think it would need to be like a 30 point blowout going into the 4th for Denver to concede their season and empty the bench. If your going that route you may want to look at JaMychal Green.

• JustDFSin

@ScofieldReturns said...

lol unless it’s like lebron, you should be fine with late swap in that scenario

I hope she was hot. He could have just phone boned or waited a few days before they were eleminated

• 🙏🏻 for a clippers blowout.

• JSteele

Shamet is a nice 6% owned in my FD single entry contest. Kawhi (best closer in the NBA) is only 35%…guess people were scared of the high price.

• jdtrey

@JSteele said...

Shamet is a nice 6% owned in my FD single entry contest. Kawhi (best closer in the NBA) is only 35%…guess people were scared of the high price.

Shamet at 6% in the Clutch Shot too. Kawhi at 33% and Jokic at 31% I’ll take all day

• JSteele

Lol, it’s likely only one more game but House has been removed from the Bubble

• Brendan239

Walker/Murray/PG/Smart/Brown/Siakam/Green/Ibaka/Gasol $0

Lowry/Walker/George/Shamet/OG/Brown/Milsap/Tatum/Plum $0

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@hypegotti said...

Dk gpp Siakim (ugh) and Lou or OG and Kemba?

1st

• JSteele

@Brendan239 said...

You know they have late swap right?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@JSteele said...

I posted this on the last post of page 1 but i’ll just bring it here for recap. In case you guys want to play Siakam

I went 70%

• jdtrey

@Brendan239 said...

Top one might be unique if it’s in a large GPP but still doubtful since it’s got $0 remaining .. bottom one probably not

• karimamin

@JSteele said...

Lol, it’s likely only one more game but House has been removed from the Bubble

These young adults sacrificing their careers over a piece of tail. In this case, a marriage too.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

42%

I’m double that

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

🙏🏻 for a clippers blowout.

I dont want to watch a blowout

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

I’m double that

I went 50% on FD. Field is at 48%

• FunchessOfFun

I have a LU with Plumlee @ 2%. One time Joker foul trouble 🙏🏻

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

I didnt get the Shamet love

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).