NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:30 PM EST : Denver ( 8 ) at LA Clippers ( -8 ) —- T: 216.5
    9:00 PM EST : Boston ( -2 ) at Toronto ( 2 ) —- T: 203.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• JSteele

@theIrrigator said...

I didnt get the Shamet love

Reggie Jackson has slowly been pushed out of the rotation and is now down to 0 minutes based on the last game. Shamet has increased his minutes gradually and hit mid 20s in the last one.

4k on FD

• Brendan239

@JSteele said...

You know they have late swap right?

You sound like my wife.

• gaelicgirl

@JSteele said...

Lol, it’s likely only one more game but House has been removed from the Bubble

Unreal LOL

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@JSteele said...

Reggie Jackson has slowly been pushed out of the rotation and is now down to 0 minutes based on the last game. Shamet has increased his minutes gradually and hit mid 20s in the last one.

4k on FD

I thought PG foul trouble was the main reason for his extended mins. I guess we shall see

• Brendan239

I’m 75% Zubac

• callmetouch

Wow shamets going to be the lowest scoring out of the options in Tier 6. Smh

• tmarohl

@Brendan239 said...

You sound like my wife.

Lol

• tmarohl

Looks like a low scoring night.

• monarch

What do we think happens in the Game 7? Vegas movement to the Celtics and the under. Any chance the Celtics kinda coast here?

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

What do we think happens in the Game 7? Vegas movement to the Celtics and the under. Any chance the Celtics kinda coast here?

Coast in a game 7? I think I like Toronto to win.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

Coast to a loss?

• rstylz

I fell for the MPJ trap

• tmarohl

Zubac = Scrub

• monarch

Trying to game theory SD. Game sevens are highly variant. Could be a great game….could be 102-80 either way. Vegas likes the Celtics

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

I didnt get the Shamet love

I played Shamet on DK strictly for the blowout. This game will be over by the 3rd quarter. Worst case, he’s cheap and gets me more high ceiling plays, and even if gets 5-10, can still cash.

• Fantasyfun83

Guess Porter taking the night off, sigh

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@Fantasyfun83 said...

Guess Porter taking the night off, sigh

He forgot to take his game out of his backpack when he got to the building.

• Dfspacman

Porter flopping hard

• JSteele

@Pandamonious said...

He forgot to take his game out of his backpack when he got to the building.

I didn’t see much but it looked like Jokic and Murray were taking poor shots instead of finding an open man. Just like he complained about. He seems to be on pace for a low number of minutes too.

• rstylz

You can survive 1 of Zubac or MPJ in cash. I however locked both:(

• hypegotti

I shoulda known better with porter after he ran his mouth.

• ScofieldReturns

@rstylz said...

You can survive 1 of Zubac or MPJ in cash. I however locked both:(

I also have both, zubac 80%, mpj 66%. If your other guys do good and no one chalk you faded goes off you will hopefully be ok. Pg13 on pace for monster at only 54% and I also have kawhi doing good at 10%

• NDNole

@hypegotti said...

I shoulda known better with porter after he ran his mouth.

Me too and someone earlier mentioned he might be punished but I didnt listen. SMH

• rstylz

I cant wait to listen to Shaq, Charles and Kenny in 10 years when they are officially senile. they are already half way there.

I love that they just talk gibberish to entertain themselves and don’t give a f***.

• superjon

Need Gary Harris and Grant to have a big 2nd half

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.