NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:30 PM EST : Denver ( 8 ) at LA Clippers ( -8 ) —- T: 216.5
    9:00 PM EST : Boston ( -2 ) at Toronto ( 2 ) —- T: 203.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• NDNole

Mark it down, i wont be back to nba dfs next season for one reason and one reason only. I just cant stand the games starting 20+ minutes late. Its the dumbest thing ever. No matter what I wont be playing nba dfs next year short of me cashing 1st place in the big tourney which isnt likely at all.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #63

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Fanduel down for anyone else right now?

Nope

• superjon

100% Kemba

Don’t let me down

• damionismyname

Porter did something at least

• damionismyname

@NDNole said...

Mark it down, i wont be back to nba dfs next season for one reason and one reason only. I just cant stand the games starting 20+ minutes late. Its the dumbest thing ever. No matter what I wont be playing nba dfs next year short of me cashing 1st place in the big tourney which isnt likely at all.

I mean even during regular normal times they started 10-15 minutes after the listed time. they just took it to another level in the bubble.

• electrichaz3

Yes says performing essential maintenance

Misclick. This was a reply to tmahrol

• IT4MVP

Yeah I can’t login either smh

• ScofieldReturns

Ok kawhi and pg13 went off. Grant hit 5x. Lou, mpj and zubac were bad. Lowry, smart and theis left

• rstylz

@damionismyname said...

Porter did something at least

saved a complete bust. 3x means you can still cash possibly……

hopefully the raps game is 78-80 raps

• Sleazygreazy

Pre-Covid games started at 4:10 on the dot even though listed at 4:00. Get over it bro. I would get more done between 4:00 and 4:10 than any other ten minute window throughout the day

• tmarohl

Timelord will probably go nuts tonight since I don’t have any.

• NDNole

@Sleazygreazy said...

Pre-Covid games started at 4:10 on the dot even though listed at 4:00. Get over it bro. I would get more done between 4:00 and 4:10 than any other ten minute window throughout the day

No sir lol. Too aggravating for me.

• Fantasyfun83

No way Kemba stinks it up tonight for a 2nd time , my god..hope hes on the trade block..put him back on a non contender team so he can look like a star again

• yisman

@theIrrigator said...

probably means the second game starts 30 minutes late

what I mean is the second game locked at 9 PM but started about 9:30

because the first game started so late

• NDNole

Lowry come on man.

• Sleazygreazy

I think Matt Thomas was a great play/gamble, but if he could not see the court again that’d be greeeeat

• NDNole

Welp captain lowry decides he wants to score 3 the whole half of a game 7 has my night over early.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #63

RG Tiered Ranking

@NDNole said...

Welp captain lowry decides he wants to score 3 the whole half of a game 7 has my night over early.

Good thing they started 30 mins late

• Sleazygreazy

@NDNole said...

See ya tomorrow, slugger

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #63

RG Tiered Ranking

@Sleazygreazy said...

I think Matt Thomas was a great play/gamble, but if he could not see the court again that’d be greeeeat

He’s in some of my best SD lineups

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

DFS is when Marc Gasol (aka big waste of space) and Coach Nurse decide in Game 7 that he will get more minutes and production then in any other game. Literally the only Raptor starter I didn’t consider. I love how Nurse basically benched him for most of Game 6 (a win) and then decides in Game 7 we are gonna roll him out like he was in his Memphis days. Perfect, meanwhile Lowry doing absolutely nothing.

• Sleazygreazy

@theIrrigator said...

He’s in some of my best SD lineups

Yeah, sounds about right. I did ONE lineup for DK Showdown and tried and tried to get a Tatum captain, only a few ways to do it….including ibaka/gasol which I wanted to avoid, wrongfully so at this point – and throwing Thomas in there. If I had done 5 or more lineups, Thomas would have been in there

• FunchessOfFun

Me and 20 of my best friends tied for first in the $300k on DK at half in the showdown

• Sleazygreazy

@FunchessOfFun said...

Me and 20 of my best friends tied for first in the $300k on DK at half in the showdown

Nice, do you have matt thomas?

• callmetouch

I hope Gasol drops a 40 burger just for the tilt

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.