NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Houston ( 6.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -6.5 ) —- T: 215

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• boilermakerbeef

Damn you Lowry. Anyone going back to the Austin Rivers well tonight?

• Brendan239

Only putting 1 of the “Big 4” in 3/4 FD LUs.

• Brendan239

Ok, doing that in 2/5. Harden top spot in 1 to be different. LOVE Covington for a 40 burger

• Theguy49503

Anybody having trouble logging into FD? Requested a PW reset request last night and still no response from FD support

• Tgirl

Ending up with a lot of KCP for tonight.🤔

• truegrinder

I got harden, the king and AD in same lineup. Only did one lineup. It’s possible getting wild with the punt of Horton

• teamwillow

I’m going with Mcgee!

• Brendan239

Putting my chips on Tucker and Covington.

• Brendan239

Gotta make bold calls. Covington 1.5x on FD, Harden 2x, only LBJ, $2k left on the table, Kuzma @ 1.2x, etc. gL

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@teamwillow said...

I’m going with Mcgee!

Why?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

Putting my chips on Tucker and Covington.

Horton-Tucker? I grabbed some on DK. Just need like 5-6 fpts from him

• tonytone1908

pretty sure he’s kidding

• Brendan239

@theIrrigator said...

Nah. My biggest gamble (10 on FD Main) is LBJ (2x), Rondo (1.5x), Covington (2.2x), Gordon, Kuz. Only 2 are kinda chalky though.

• FunchessOfFun

@theIrrigator said...

I have a couple shares.

• choppadown

I played the exact same lineup that won the other night…why the heck not at this point….

• shorman22

Let go Ben Mclemore your my cpt

• rstylz

@choppadown said...

I played the exact same lineup that won the other night…why the heck not at this point….

Same

And most of the sharks have it as well. I guess thats good although the pot will probably be chopped.

• IronMonkey415

Leborn wants to end this game quick.
    Showing no mercy today.

• NDNole

Somehow I put Glass at captain and you guessed it, he doesnt score one basket the whole 1st quarter. Even though he is averaging about 28 points this series. Thats dfs for ya.

• choppadown

@NDNole said...

Somehow I put Glass at captain and you guessed it, he doesnt score one basket the whole 1st quarter. Even though he is averaging about 28 points this series. Thats dfs for ya.

Bubble basketball is the oddest basketball I’ve ever watched in my life.

• NDNole

Guys it was a fun ride. Even learned a lil bit about nba dfs. But I see its not for me lol. The last straw is glass going straight up dud. I dont mind being dead last when I make risky moves etc…. thats how it goes. But to miss consistently on stars well, this bubble thing just is for the birds. Of course I know i’l be back next year but this…….whew Im gonna stew over this one.

• TB82

Vogel has Popped us all w Rondo

• NDNole

@choppadown said...

Bubble basketball is the oddest basketball I’ve ever watched in my life.

Agree. But then again I dont watch wnba

• damionismyname

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

@NDNole said...

Agree. But then again I dont watch wnba

with all these replays for hostile acts its almost like wnba…. replay every time down the court

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Horten-Tucker did what I wanted. Westbrook, AD, and Harden did not

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).