NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:30 PM EST : Miami ( 1.5 ) at Boston ( -1.5 ) —- T: 210.5
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 7 ) at LA Clippers ( -7 ) —- T: 207.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Brendan239

Duncan gonna be in both LUs, along w Brown and Joker. Iggy is my punt.

• tmarohl

@Klemmentine said...

Anyone else having issues getting projections to load into Lineup HQ?

They have not made the projections yet.

• yisman

Confusing scheduling

Sunday they decide to lock at 1 PM, right as NFL Sunday was beginning.

Then they decide to have no game Monday and have two on Tuesday, resulting in a less than optimal 6:30 PM scheduled start and the risk of the first game going to OT and causing issues with the second game.

• Brendan239

Iggy and Kelly O!!!! Gotta play Kawhi. I like Smart but he’ll be chalk. So will Brown. Love BAM and DRob. I’ll have moist of my exposure in Game 1. GL

• jessedio

Let’s go Nuggs. Time to finish these bums off.

Big Jokic is a straight killa.

• got9forya

Man I feel this MIA and BOS game is going to be nothing but a defensive battle. Low scoring. I like Brown and Smart along with Dragic and Kelly O. The rest of my guys will be from the Den LAC game most likely.

• monarch

@Brendan239 said...

Iggy and Kelly O!!!! Gotta play Kawhi. I like Smart but he’ll be chalk. So will Brown. Love BAM and DRob. I’ll have moist of my exposure in Game 1. GL

I believe you are paying a premium for Celtics guards. Their prices will fall throughout this series. Stevens has no choice but to play more bodies. The Heat go ten, eleven deep.

• Brendan239

I want to play Tatum from an ownership perspective and because of his price, but I think after last game he’ll be higher owned than he should be. What does everyone think about him? I’m heavy BAM, then Porter then Green at PF (FD).

• superjon

@Brendan239 said...

I want to play Tatum from an ownership perspective and because of his price, but I think after last game he’ll be higher owned than he should be. What does everyone think about him? I’m heavy BAM, then Porter then Green at PF (FD).

I would need to dig into the games, but in previous meetings, it looks like the Heat kept him in check.

The biggest difference I saw just at a glance is that in those other matchups, he wasn’t playing as many minutes as he has been in the playoffs.

• winnerchickendinner

Going to stack MIA/Bos. Cant find any well correlated line up with jokic and/or Kawhi on Fanduel. Not on Duncan or herro as bos has been good against the three.

• JSteele

Miami and Boston are 1 and 2 in playoff defense. I’m expecting a low scoring game but that doesn’t mean players can’t still do well. Especially on FD where bleals are worth 3 points.

• truegrinder

its game 7. Kewhi is a lock. What dog do we put in with Kawhi? Tatum? Butler? Murray?

• antzilla810

@truegrinder said...

its game 7. Kewhi is a lock. What dog do we put in with Kawhi? Tatum? Butler? Murray?

• winnerchickendinner

@JSteele said...

Miami and Boston are 1 and 2 in playoff defense. I’m expecting a low scoring game but that doesn’t mean players can’t still do well. Especially on FD where bleals are worth 3 points.

yep. smart,brown,butler,bam should be getting the most defensive stats

• Yall can book it, Dragon eats tonight!

• monarch

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Yall can book it, Dragon eats tonight!

Why? And 5× 7300?

• Brendan239

@superjon said...

I would need to dig into the games, but in previous meetings, it looks like the Heat kept him in check.

The biggest difference I saw just at a glance is that in those other matchups, he wasn’t playing as many minutes as he has been in the playoffs.

That’s why I want to take him, he was only 35% on FD last game and Heat keep him in check. However, he’s 1 of prob 6 players that can hit 60 FD points. I take guys sometimes because they are “too expensive” and have bad history. He and BAM together @ PF might be a contrarian move. ESP if they both go for 55+ and everyone below them fall below expectations.

• Njsum1

@Brendan239 said...

That’s why I want to take him, he was only 35% on FD last game and Heat keep him in check. However, he’s 1 of prob 6 players that can hit 60 FD points. I take guys sometimes because they are “too expensive” and have bad history. He and BAM together @ PF might be a contrarian move. ESP if they both go for 55+ and everyone below them fall below expectations.

Yeah you can do that on two game slates. Not the wisest move on full slates other than as a 1 off.

• JSteele

My concern with the Celtics is that it’s game 1, they don’t need to play their guys 40+ minutes yet and after a long series with Toronto they may want to limit them to around 36-37.

Meanwhile the Clippers and Nuggets are all hands on deck playing max minutes.

• @monarch said...

Why? And 5× 7300?

1. He is getting disrespected with ownership as of now, looking literally half of kemBUM.

2. He will draw kemBUM, and wanamaker all game.

3. He’s gonna be aggressive, we need him to step and outplay kemba this series, he should be able to attack them at will.

Also a few heat reserves shall be optimal tonight as well…I do declare.

• monarch

Also Kemba may have a new lease on life here. The Heat will defend him far differently than the Raptors did. He could have a 50+ game right off the bat and be 8.8k once the sites adjust. Kemba embraced the decoy role last series. He will have cleaner looks here.

• pepsies15

1. He is getting disrespected with ownership as of now, looking literally half of kemBUM.

3. He’s gonna be aggressive, we need him to step and outplay kemba this series, he should be able to attack them at will.

The disrespect to Kemba… How dare you sir.

• monarch

Re Dragon: He may draw Kemba. My bet is that Kemba is on Duncan Robinson or Herro.

If the Celtics want to limit Dragon well Smart and Tatum are plus perimeter defenders. But Dragon gets his off PnR and kickouts. Hes not isoing people out there like Butler. The Heat do have people they can hide Kemba on.

• jdtrey

Pretty likely that Dragic outplays Kemba tonight..
    Highly unlikely Dragic is actually an optimal play at 7300 or 7000 – everyone’s healthy and his ceiling is barely over 6x

• superjon

Different touts are loving Herro tonight.

Which obviously means I’m going to roll the dice and go with Robinson instead

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).