NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:30 PM EST : Miami ( 1.5 ) at Boston ( -1.5 ) —- T: 210.5
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 7 ) at LA Clippers ( -7 ) —- T: 207.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• damionismyname

@dominicanpapi said...

Forgot who it was that said they have one lineup with Bev and Wanamaker on FD…that might take down a tournament.

was me but dont think its going to work

• Njsum1

@damionismyname said...

its over….

Prediction….

Unbelievable!!! Props to Denver👍🔥🏀🍀🔥

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Bigger Choke – Bucks or Clippers?

Clippers considering the 3-1 lead…

• I’m so happy rn, can’t stand loud mouth clippers, bums… all that Klaw talk can officially die☠

Clippers-

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Clipps 100. Doc is NOT getting fired

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Clippers easily. Up 3-1 at one point, also up in Game 6 by 20 in 2nd half. Complete collapse.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

Is it Doc’s fault that his stars didn’t show up to play?

Possibly. Isn’t that part of a coaches job? To get the team to play?

Doc could be a great coach. Maybe he is. Dude has had a job for like the last 20 years, expect 1, and has one championship, which is great, but then just year after year of short comings. Obviously winning a title is extremely difficult, but how many coaches have done what he has then got fired, because the team needed a “new voice” to get them over the top? See Pistons firing Carlisle for Larry Brown, or Warriors firing Jackson for Kerr. I’m sure there’s others.

Who is to say that those Blake/Paul/Jordan teams couldn’t have won a title with a different coach? Maybe Rivers is just an OK coach who keeps getting good jobs and no one bothers to get rid of him, because he does “ok.”

• dominicanpapi

@damionismyname said...

was me but dont think its going to work

Ah dude! Who else did you have? I think Bev and Wanamaker with Jokic, Tatum and Bam was the core

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@jlowery73 said...

Clippers are Kawhi and a bunch of cocky dudes who are getting SLAPPED around.

Yep loving looking at all there sad quiet faces

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

Definitely Clippers

That makes me feel better. Thank you!

• damionismyname

@dominicanpapi said...

Ah dude! Who else did you have? I think Bev and Wanamaker with Jokic, Tatum and Bam was the core

I skipped Tatum because I wanted Kawhi and went Bam/Milsap… lost $3 of my entry fees.

• jlowery73

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Chances Lou Will heads to the strip joint for some wings within the hour? I say 99.99%

• P0key

@tmarohl said...

Edit

• jlowery73

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Had loads of Wanamaker and barely profited on the night thanks to 100% Kawhi. Ouch.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@jlowery73 said...

Chances Lou Will heads to the strip joint for some wings within the hour? I say 99.99%

He’s out the bubble in…3….2….1..

Wow, absolutely unreal Gm7.. a Clipper-DUD. Pee-Gee was throwing up watermelons, even Kawhi duds. Whoa. Knew Beverley would have a good game.. had plenty. Helped salvage my night, didn’t have not one Tatum/Jokic combo. Had to have Tatum/Jokic/Murray/Bev or Wana to win any big money. Happy for NUGG, awesome win

• superjon

See ya’ll next season (or in the NFL forums)

• tmarohl

Dame’s got game.

Damian Lillard
    Dame_Lillard · 11m patbev21 I guess I should extend this Cancun invite since I haven’t made my arrangements yet Face with tears of joyFace with tears of joyFace with tears of joy

• shorman22

I had a Tatum jokic Murray team unfortunately I had all snowflakes for the rest of people

• Espn is so sad, they wanted that lac/lal wcf😂😂😂

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

Possibly. Isn’t that part of a coaches job? To get the team to play?

Yes, but there’s only so much he can do, he’s not out there playing. His team was just terrible. Putrid.

Plus everything Murray was chucking up was going in.

I watched the whole game and the Clips were getting open looks, they just couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn. So the offense was working.

Maybe an analyst will weigh in the coming days with some criticism on his Doc’s defensive game plan. Yet, It’s not like the nuggets scored a ton of points.

So…maybe a bit on Doc, yet mostly on Kawhi, PG, Lou, and Morris

• shorman22

2 points from Cashing lol

• tmarohl

Valid Point

Karan
    @ksenguptaa
    ·
    7m
    Doc rivers left the Celtics to duck a rebuild and the Celtics made the CF 3 times before he did once.

• tmarohl

CJ McCollum
    @CJMcCollum
    · 15m
    My last tweet before I finish this glass. They did vote they ain’t wanna play no more. . . But I didn’t think they was gonna go out like that Face with tears of joy

• RipCityRings

@dominicanpapi said...

Forgot who it was that said they have one lineup with Bev and Wanamaker on FD…that might take down a tournament.

I have one of those on FD with Jokic that missed the cash by 20 FPS! Probably my worst slate of the year, kind of impossible how badly I misread it. Paid down at PF and up at SG/SF. Oops.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).