NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:30 PM EST : Miami ( 1.5 ) at Boston ( -1.5 ) —- T: 210.5
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 7 ) at LA Clippers ( -7 ) —- T: 207.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• dominicanpapi

LU construction on FD is a bit difficult. I’m struggling with the PF situation. I’d like to play one of Bam or Tatum, but I’m also trying to play Jokic and Leonard. So PF seems to be the natural pay down spot. Personally, I like Millsap. It’s Game 7, the moment Porter turns into a turnstile on defense I think Malone pulls him out. On the other hand, Millsap played 14 minutes in the Game 7 vs. Utah but it was arguably a worse matchup for him.

I also like Green from the Clippers. Harrell and Lou Williams have been awful all series. I read some stat that said Harrell is like -29 in the last 2 games. Doc should play Zubac more, I think the Bev/George/Leonard/Green/Zubac lineup has worked for them (don’t have the stats pulled up in front of me).

• superjon

Feeling good about my 8 LUs

3 with Joker
    3 with Zubac
    2 with Kelly O

1 Tatum
    0 Kawhi

ALL THE DUNCAN ROBINSON

• superjon

Actually I don’t have all the Robinson.

Have one that I punted with Iggy and another that has Bam/PG13

• tmarohl

@dominicanpapi said...

LU construction on FD is a bit difficult. I’m struggling with the PF situation. I’d like to play one of Bam or Tatum, but I’m also trying to play Jokic and Leonard. So PF seems to be the natural pay down spot. Personally, I like Millsap. It’s Game 7, the moment Porter turns into a turnstile on defense I think Malone pulls him out. On the other hand, Millsap played 14 minutes in the Game 7 vs. Utah but it was arguably a worse matchup for him.

I also like Green from the Clippers. Harrell and Lou Williams have been awful all series. I read some stat that said Harrell is like -29 in the last 2 games. Doc should play Zubac more, I think the Bev/George/Leonard/Green/Zubac lineup has worked for them (don’t have the stats pulled up in front of me).

Beverly has been a disaster in this series.

• siddom

Zublocka duncan or garrry harris at util on dk gpp?

• miggs6876

@superjon said...

Feeling good about my 8 LUs

3 with Joker
    3 with Zubac
    2 with Kelly O

1 Tatum
    0 Kawhi

ALL THE DUNCAN ROBINSON

Complete fade of Kawhi? Bold call.

• Packapunch

@miggs6876 said...

Complete fade of Kawhi? Bold call.

• gaelicgirl

@jessedio said...

Let’s go Nuggs. Time to finish these bums off.

Big Jokic is a straight killa.

He really has been excellent

Go Nuggets!

Still a little worried that the refs will favor the Clippers to force the Battle for LA narrative, but I see they have a decent crew working that game (James Capers, John Goble, Eric Lewis).
    They put the garbage Kane Fitzgerald on the second game, along with Marc Davis and Sean Wright.

Eesh, I mean the early game…need more coffee LOL

• dominicanpapi

@tmarohl said...

Beverly has been a disaster in this series.

Of course, but Lou and Harrell are legit defensive liabilities. If Bev can stay out of foul trouble and hit some open shots, I think he gets there. 4800 on FD and 4K on DK is not terrible.

• Njsum1

@superjon said...

0 Kawhi

You don’t like fantasy points?

• ScofieldReturns

on FD, mostly for cash, what PF does everyone feel better with? I’m thinking theis/MPJ. MPJ isn’t that safe, but no one at PF seems to be safe

• Brendan239

Today is Mike Malone’s birthday!!

• monarch

Not liking Kelly Olynk too much this series. I’ve built a rule to never get Bam Adebayo and Olynk together. For me Bam needs to be off the floor for Olynk to be a necessary play whereas he fit the previous series a little better.

• gaelicgirl

@Brendan239 said...

Today is Mike Malone’s birthday!!

Aaaaaaaaah!

Birthday narrative activated, thanks!

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

Not liking Kelly Olynk too much this series. I’ve built a rule to never get Bam Adebayo and Olynk together. For me Bam needs to be off the floor for Olynk to be a necessary play whereas he fit the previous series a little better.

I think Kelly O fits this series just fine.

• superjon

@Njsum1 said...

You don’t like fantasy points?

Hahaha of course.

I’ve tried multiple builds with him and I don’t love any of them.

I like what I can get out of Brown, Crowder, and Grant and then pay up elsewhere. Not really even a fan of my Jokic lineups. It’s just looking like a more balanced approach tonight.

• monarch

@tmarohl said...

You believe that Olynk and Bam can share the floor vs the Celtics?

• Njsum1

@superjon said...

Hahaha of course.

I like what I can get out of Brown, Crowder, and Grant and then pay up elsewhere. Not really even a fan of my Jokic lineups. It’s just looking like a more balanced approach tonight.

I was just messing, I’m just hoping he shows up big tonight

• Njsum1

@tmarohl said...

I hope he does

I need scrubs who do things

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

You believe that Olynk and Bam can share the floor vs the Celtics?

No, I believe he will have about a 15 minute or so roll off the bench when Bam is resting, or in foul trouble. He can do a lot or little in those 15 minutes. That is Kelly O in a nutshell, and is why I play him often in GPP’s. He is good for about 4 or 20, usually nothing in between.

• monarch

@tmarohl said...

No, I believe he will have about a 15 minute or so roll off the bench when Bam is resting, or in foul trouble. He can do a lot or little in those 15 minutes. That is Kelly O in a nutshell, and is why I play him often in GPP’s. He is good for about 4 or 20, usually nothing in between.

That is what I was trying to say. Before I believe you could play both. In this series I think it is either/or and people will violate that rule while looking for value or they will play way too much allocation to Olynk and not enough to Bam because they need a value and game log reasonable results in better matchups for him.

Olynk can guard Theis, Williams, Kanter, Ojeleye. He cannot guard Jayson Tatum and Tatum plays up to 44 minutes at power forward.

• ScofieldReturns

@superjon said...

Hahaha of course.

liking jerami grant and liking fantasy points may be mutually exclusive lol

• superjon

Okay wasn’t really digging my 2 Kelly O lineups

Swapped those out and made 2 Kawhi lineups

• tyetwo42

Any thoughts on Robert Wiliams tonight? I feel like his athleticism will be needed for Bam especially if Theis gets into foul trouble. Then again its 2020 so we may have a Kanter or Tacko Fall sighting LOL

• Sleazygreazy

@tmarohl said...

I’m all over Kelly O. But I also think the Heat boat race the Celtics tonight.

Kelly O zero games under 11fpts in his last 10, that’s good enough for me at 3500. Allows me to have allll the Kawhi and Butler

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.