NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:30 PM EST : Miami ( 1.5 ) at Boston ( -1.5 ) —- T: 210.5
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 7 ) at LA Clippers ( -7 ) —- T: 207.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@gaelicgirl said...

Did someone call a meeting of the Spelling Nazis today? LOL

I don’t know, but I’m intrigued by this Jamal Green dude.

Whoever he is, he has to be better than Harrell.

• monarch

Jimmy Butler is going to smash and I do not have enough of him.

• JSteele

@Pandamonious said...

I don’t know, but I’m intrigued by this Jamal Green dude.

Whoever he is, he has to be better than Harrell.

I’m kind of intrigued by James Murray today

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@Njsum1 said...

So are you saying you only share your 💩💩💩💩 predictions. I get it now, makes sense

Mod….Ban 😎

Hey, I know you’re joking, but predictions and guarantees are entirely different things.

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

If one of them gets into foul trouble or turns an ankle, Olynyk will get more minutes.

Olynyk is just as likely to be the highest scoring cheap player on DK as any of the other guys.

What Olynyk has done against Boston in the past means nothing. It’s what matters today that happens.

Seriously though…this was also my analysis on Kelly O.

Heat were missing players in Kelly O’s two other games versus Boston which would explain his elevated minutes during the irregular season.

• lukemiller42

@JSteele said...

You can’t possibly be expecting Kobe retirement day shots can you?

i dont think kawhi trusts his teammates. maybe he’s seen enough of playoff p, lemon pepper lou shooting 10% from 3, and the rest of the goon squad and he’s just going to take over the game himself. funny enough kawhi’s closest player comp to me is kobe…the midrange game, the defense, the cold blooded mentality…i just stick by the last time kawhi played a game 7 he took 40 shots and id expect him to demand the ball and the chance to do so again.

• JSteele

@lukemiller42 said...

i dont think kawhi trusts his teammates. maybe he’s seen enough of playoff p, lemon pepper lou shooting 10% from 3, and the rest of the goon squad and he’s just going to take over the game himself. funny enough kawhi’s closest player comp to me is kobe…the midrange game, the defense, the cold blooded mentality…i just stick by the last time kawhi played a game 7 he took 40 shots and id expect him to demand the ball and the chance to do so again.

Don’t get me wrong I agree with you 100% that he will probably take over this game. I just think 40 shots is dumb

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

Hey, I know you’re joking, but predictions and guarantees are entirely different things.

I’m not joking, I want you to ban yourself. Lmao…ok, I am joking.

• Njsum1

If Spo let’s Kendrick All on the floor, he’s pretty cheap too

• hypegotti

zubac or bev at utility?

• gaelicgirl

@Njsum1 said...

If Spo let’s Kendrick All on the floor, he’s pretty cheap too

I’m 100% Kendrick None

• JSteele

@gaelicgirl said...

I’m 100% Kendrick None

I do like me some Kenrich Nun

• Njsum1

@gaelicgirl said...

I’m 100% Kendrick None

Why, cause of price, or do you think he’ll see significant minutes?

To me, all these 3.2-4k guys on DK have the same chance of doing something (or nothing) in their limitted minutes.

• Sleazygreazy

@JSteele said...

I do like me some Kenrich Nun

What am I missing on Nunn? – I have him pegged for a zero burger with sauerkraut and anchovies. How could you want to play Nunn but not Kelly O?

Im intrigued because I have some Wannamaker, but could pivot some of that to Nunn

• monarch

@Sleazygreazy said...

What am I missing on Nunn? – I have him pegged for a zero burger with sauerkraut and anchovies. How could you want to play Nunn but not Kelly O?

Im intrigued because I have some Wannamaker, but could pivot some of that to Nunn

I like Wanamaker. I wana make some money…if I roster Kendrick I will have Nunn.

• gaelicgirl

@Njsum1 said...

Why, cause of price, or do you think he’ll see significant minutes?

To me, all these 3.2-4k guys on DK have the same chance of doing something (or nothing) in their limitted minutes.

No, I mean I will have None of Kendrick…sorry for the confusion!

• JSteele

@Sleazygreazy said...

Seems like Spo is spreading out the minutes a bit and expanding the rotations. In the last game against Milwaukee he hit 20 minutes. He did most of his work in the first shift taking 5 FGs and his second half shift he disappeared.

If he gets the minutes again and plays the full 20 minutes he could end up in the 20s which is where you need him. The only reason I don’t like Kelly is because of the position. I like Jokic too much to pay down.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

Nunn should outscore Wanamaker.

• lendahand21

game 7s most of the time are rock fights i know the defense isnt great but i could see mia bos stack being at the top

• gaelicgirl

@lendahand21 said...

game 7s most of the time are rock fights i know the defense isnt great but i could see mia bos stack being at the top

But both teams have been sitting, especially MIA. Stakes are higher in the DEN/LAC game, too.

• tmarohl

@Sleazygreazy said...

If you’re thinking he’s going to play more than 20 minutes, that’s probably not going to happen unless foul trouble or injury to Bam. Even then, probably wouldn’t play more than 25 minutes. He’s 3500 on a 2 game slate.

What’s his ownership projection on DK? I figured he was a no brainer, no one playing him?

I’m only doing three DK lineups, but he is in all of them. Primarily because he has F eligibility.

• lendahand21

ya the counter argument is minutes will be up for all the stars in la den so there’s plus and minuses on both sides

• Matoshea

Zubac or Millsap on DK?

• tmarohl

@Matoshea said...

Zubac or Millsap on DK?

Zubac by about 10 miles

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Zubac by about 10 miles

You sure 10? Millsap has 2 games in the 6 so far higher than what zubac has done in any game.

Zubac – 22, 18.75, 25.75, 10.25, 25.75, 16.75

Millsap – 16.75, 28, 11.75, 16.50, 22,50, 33.25

Like, Millsap is a guy that could actually step up and help push the team here.

Zubac is just out there, while Kawhi, Lou, PG do everything. No one else gets anything. Ever.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.