NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:30 PM EST : Miami ( 1.5 ) at Boston ( -1.5 ) —- T: 210.5
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 7 ) at LA Clippers ( -7 ) —- T: 207.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• NDNole

In the early game showdown and my one and only lineup is duped along with oxenduck, JBCJBC and awesomeo. Im hoping thats a good omen since they are always up near the top.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

80% Wanamaker, zero Kemba, Smart, Brown, Tatum. Hopefully I can make it past halftime without loading up on showdown

• tmarohl

@Sleazygreazy said...

80% Wanamaker, zero Kemba, Smart, Brown, Tatum. Hopefully I can make it past halftime without loading up on showdown

Since I think Boston is going to roll Miami, you may be entering some showdowns.

• RipCityRings

I devised an elaborate system to set exposures today but naturally ran out of time and had to scramble to build everything in 5 minutes. Ended up with a bunch of Ojeleye at 1.5% on FD, we’ll see how that shakes out.

Pretty small player pool aside from PG which I still haven’t figured out, so I mostly went with Murray and punts. Didn’t think I’d get another chance to burn money on a 2-game NBA slate this season, feels good to be back.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

Why don’t you pose that question to your co-workers who do the projections?

Because it’s not my place and I have nothing to do with it. I don’t even know who does them. I stay in my place.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Since I think Boston is going to roll Miami, you may be entering some showdowns.

Haha yeaaaah, could be. I obv am thinking the other way around. And if not, I thought they were all over priced. Need an injury, foul trouble, spreading the wealth equally without anyone become necessary. There are some paths to the sleazy promised land

• RipCityRings

@tmarohl said...

Even if Boston wrecks them they’re all too priced up IMO. I think Theis, Jaylen and Kemba are the only guys that have a reasonable path to 5x+, in roughly that order.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Because it’s not my place and I have nothing to do with it. I don’t even know who does them. I stay in my place.

Noto, Gimino, Mr. Tuttle, SBK and Meansy and a couple other guys.

• JSteele

I ended up with a really weird lineup.

• tmarohl

@JSteele said...

I ended up with a really weird lineup.

How weird?

• Pandamonious

@tmarohl said...

Noto, Gimino and a couple other guys.

Yeah, I know Gimino does the ownerships, not sure how involved in the actual point projections he is.

• got9forya

Duncan with 2 quick fouls

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

Who do we like for showdown? lmao

• tmarohl

@Sleazygreazy said...

No one, because I haven’t even figured out how to cash in one of those.

• Pandamonious

@Sleazygreazy said...

Anyone, but Zubac.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

No one, because I haven’t even figured out how to cash in one of those.

Me neither, I hit a real big one a while back with a scrub at captain and continue to do that, and continue to burn $$

• zeeshan2

no smart, no cash

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

Since when does Tatum try in the first quarter? yucky

• SkateFiend

Has anyone has issues with FD snake drafts recently? In two drafts during one of my turns the add buttons on some players gray out, even though no one had taken them. And I know I had empty positions.

• dominicanpapi

Heat out there shooting 3s like they’re still playing the Bucks. Gotta change the game plan.

• hypegotti

Run pure sports = you’re absolutely crazy If you play Tatum

That site is the worst lol

• tmarohl

Heat are not as good as they looked against the Bucks. They just match up well with them and beat them pretty much all but one or two games the last two seasons. Boston and Toronto are both better teams than Miami.

Leggo WANA. OLYNYK is 40%? Whoa. Have a lot. Leggo Olynyk.

• goboltsgo

Yuck soooooooo much Duncan really hope he can save it by the end of the game

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

I’m starting to think having zero shares of Tatum was not the right move tonight….damn.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).