NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:30 PM EST : Miami ( 1.5 ) at Boston ( -1.5 ) —- T: 210.5
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 7 ) at LA Clippers ( -7 ) —- T: 207.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• SteeloCity

Every lineup gonna be trashed because of Duncan’s foul trouble. Big sad

• YourWorld

Duncan Robinson can not play defense. Lol. All he can do is shoot. Don’t even know why he is a starter. Hero should start

• tyleh

@goboltsgo said...

Yuck soooooooo much Duncan really hope he can save it by the end of the game

lol its over 3rd foul. herro ends the game anyways. idk why he isnt just playing with his 3rd foul. hes not thattt crucial

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@SteeloCity said...

Every lineup gonna be trashed because of Duncan’s foul trouble. Big sad

Steelo is back! What up dude

• JSteele

@tmarohl said...

How weird?

Nunn, Craig, and Millsap are some of the highlights

• SteeloCity

He is terrible. Three fouls, three minutes. Dude.

• lester461

@SkateFiend said...

Has anyone has issues with FD snake drafts recently? In two drafts during one of my turns the add buttons on some players gray out, even though no one had taken them. And I know I had empty positions.

Yes, same issues the other night. I emailed them about it and we worked something out.

• SteeloCity

@Sleazygreazy said...

Steelo is back! What up dude

What is up my guy! Now that NFL is back gotta get back into DFS a bit.

• RipCityRings

How is Crowder 67% owned on FD? Blows my mind.

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Wanamaker still the GOAT!

• Dfspacman

Wanamaker going off

• YourWorld

@tmarohl said...

Since I think Boston is going to roll Miami, you may be entering some showdowns.

You thought wrong!

• lester461

@RipCityRings said...

How is Crowder 67% owned on FD? Blows my mind.

Only 4 options that were playable at SF. I expect Kawhi to be about 70% as well.

Wana-Wana!

• choppadown

Monte Morris instead of Wanamaker could hurt.

• jdtrey

@YourWorld said...

You thought wrong!

Relax, Miami has played one good quarter so far

• Dfspacman

Kemba needs to return to Hornets

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@866 said...

Wana-Wana!

he did this last series and ended up with like 4 more fantasy points than he did in the first half.

• lester461

@Dfspacman said...

Kemba needs to return to Hornets

He’s such an afterthought on this team. So overrated.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@damionismyname said...

he did this last series and ended up with like 4 more fantasy points than he did in the first half.

for a spectacular result at his price on a two game slate

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@damionismyname said...

I was just about to type this. I don’t even think it was 4. Pretty sure there was a game where he had 14 in the first half, then literally finished with 14.

Of course I have no Wanamaker, because he was an awful play. The most awful of the awful outside of Craig and Shamet. So, I am biased against his production.

• lester461

Bigger question is how in the world was Kelly Olynyk 40% owned on DK.

• land_of_the_lock

Wanamaker with the worst plus minus of any player so far this game. For what that’s worth…

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@lester461 said...

Bigger question is how in the world was Kelly Olynyk 40% owned on DK.

He’s better than Wanamaker and PF sucked on DK, and C was worse if you didn’t want to play Jokic and realize Zubac is an awful terrible play.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).