NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:30 PM EST : Miami ( 1.5 ) at Boston ( -1.5 ) —- T: 210.5
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 7 ) at LA Clippers ( -7 ) —- T: 207.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Sleazygreazy

@Pandamonious said...

Of course I have no Wanamaker, because he was an awful play.

Sour grapes. He’s the 6th/7th man at near stone minimum on again, a two game slate

• lester461

@Pandamonious said...

He’s better than Wanamaker and PF sucked on DK, and C was worse if you didn’t want to play Jokic and realize Zubac is an awful terrible play.

JaMychal Green was even cheaper and is getting a guaranteed 20 minutes. Maybe Olynyk is better PPM guy but his minutes are never guaranteed.

Wow thought I had more Wanamakers.. hardly any, wtf did I do? Apparently moved up to BEV on most. And nowhere near enough Tatums. He’s gonna get 70. I am toast.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Sleazygreazy said...

Sour grapes. He’s the 6th/7th man at near stone minimum on again, a two game slate

It’s not sour grapes. Look at his production. It’s not good.

Look at his last several games :

0, 14, 25 (OK), 10, 5.5, 5.5, 17.5, 8.3

TRASH.

Then has a good game, or half. I wouldn’t play him if I could do it over and wouldn’t chase it again if there were further 2 game slates, but there won’t be.

• RipCityRings

I am officially worried about the Tatum fade. Not sure why I thought they’d try harder to slow him down, his confidence is off the charts tonight.

Too many Nunns. Should left Wana-Wana on everything

• damionismyname

@Pandamonious said...

It’s not sour grapes. Look at his production. It’s not good.

Look at his last several games :

0, 14, 25 (OK), 10, 5.5, 5.5, 17.5, 8.3

TRASH.

Then has a good game, or half. I wouldn’t play him if I could do it over and wouldn’t chase it again if there were further 2 game slates, but there won’t be.

the 17.5 game was the game I was talking about. had that at half..

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@lester461 said...

JaMychal Green was even cheaper and is getting a guaranteed 20 minutes. Maybe Olynyk is better PPM guy but his minutes are never guaranteed.

Don’t have an issue with Green. Have some. Green’s last 4 games are 20, 13, 18, 14 minutes wise though, so not sure where he’s guaranteed 20.

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

I was just about to type this. I don’t even think it was 4. Pretty sure there was a game where he had 14 in the first half, then literally finished with 14.

Of course I have no Wanamaker, because he was an awful play. The most awful of the awful outside of Craig and Shamet. So, I am biased against his production.

Na. He was a really good play and almost at 5x. I tried to promote him over Nunn without being too analytical for the masses because some dont like that

• lester461

@Pandamonious said...

Don’t have an issue with Green. Have some. Green’s last 4 games are 20, 13, 18, 14 minutes wise though, so not sure where he’s guaranteed 20.

I think Harrell gets his minutes really reduced tonight. He can’t be on the court with Jokic.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@866 said...

Wow thought I had more Wanamakers.. hardly any, wtf did I do? Apparently moved up to BEV on most. And nowhere near enough Tatums. He’s gonna get 70. I am toast.

You came to your senses and are now watching an anomaly.

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Wanamaker could do pretty much NOTHING else and still be the punt of the slate! Loving him at 4% on DK, I have lots.

• tmarohl

@YourWorld said...

You thought wrong!

One half. Pretty confident that Boston wins this game and series.

• ScofieldReturns

so tilting that tyler herro was chalk, gets in early because of D-Rob foul trouble, doesn’t score but gets ton of peripherals…then right when he sits D-Rob fouls again and Herro puts up a ton more stats, wtf lol

he’s the top guy at SG right now and I have PG13/smart

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Na. He was a really good play and almost at 5x. I tried to promote him over Nunn without being too analytical for the masses because some dont like that

He was a “really good” play? Come on. I know you didn’t type that without laughing.

• tmarohl

@lester461 said...

I think Harrell gets his minutes really reduced tonight. He can’t be on the court with Jokic.

If that is the case, it will benefit Zubac, Morris and JMike.

• lester461

@tmarohl said...

If that is the case, it will benefit Zubac, Morris and JMike.

Zubac’s minutes have only been rising ever since Doc Rivers realized how trash Harrell has been since the restart.

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

He was a “really good” play? Come on. I know you didn’t type that without laughing.

I was on him. I have 15 percent. I had way more but paired back.

• jlowery73

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

@Pandamonious said...

I thought he was Panda…seriously. It’s Game 1 of this series (not Game 7 where he didn’t play much) and he has been getting enough minutes to justify taking him at 3.3 on this type of slate where I felt you almost have to play Kawhi/Jokic. I made 20 lines and I think he is in 10 of them.

Edit: He is in 12 of them lol, even better.

• jdtrey

@monarch said...

He was a dart throw if you were entering a bunch of lineups – anything other than that would make him a poor play. His full blown luck box first half changes nothing about that.. he was and still is a bad play

• Sleazygreazy

@Pandamonious said...

You’re usually not this stubborn. Come on. He has 15 at half. He was a great play. You’re the Don, you know what’s up more often than I do, but you got this one wrong.

• jlowery73

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

@jdtrey said...

He was a dart throw if you were entering a bunch of lineups – anything other than that would make him a poor play. His full blown luck box first half changes nothing about that.. he was and still is a bad play

C mon now…he was a solid play before this game even started!! Who else under 4K is worth it on this slate??? You needed him for the big dogs in the night cap.

• Sleazygreazy

@jdtrey said...

I don’t think I’ve ever played a $20 DK gpp, but I did today and put him in 4/5. I need another 5+ from him and I’m feeling pretty good

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@jdtrey said...

Exactly. Nothing wrong with playing him, as a dart and mixing him in with Kelly O, or Beverly, or Iggy or whomever to save salary. To say he was above any of these guys in likelihood to go off is just ridiculous.

Like, if you liked him because PG was kind of rough and Dragic and Kemba seemed overpriced, and you didn’t think Jamal would get his and Clippers would focus in, and you wanted to punt, and just hoped you luck boxed into something, OK. I get it. He wasn’t some great analytical play beyond that.

• Dfspacman

Crowder needs some Peripherals

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.