NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Miami ( 2 ) at Boston ( -2 ) —- T: 208.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• DrLost

Yup playing 2 game slate, didn’t make that clear.

You can make a pretty lineup with Tatum, Brown, and Kemba and run it back with Jimmy Butler. But then you fade AD and LeBron which is unappealing

• theIrrigator

@Pandamonious said...

Boston HAS to find a way to get Kemba going, right?

Yes

• Njsum1

@WillyWongka said...

Probably talking about DK’s 2-day/game slate. I was hoping people would talk about tomorrow’s game too.

I’m playing the 2 game slate. Don’t much care for NBA showdowns.

I’m essentially jamming in AD, Lebroosh, and Rondiverous. If Rondo misses I’ll swap to Caruso and leave a little salary on the table.

Don’t have much Murray or Jokic. Need to see they can pay off those hefty salaries against a good defensive team, with plenty of height.

I’m sprinkling in some Denver cheapies like Milsap, Grant, Harris, Porter and Morris.

And some LA cheapies, like KCP, green and Howard and Kuzma. I think we see a good amount of Dwight this series.

• Golfnut04240

I’m only playing the DK 2-gamer. Good luck all!

• monarch

Wanamaker 50 percent?

Do people realize he doesnt come with his game one production banked in?

• monarch

Kanter and Romeo Langford is awesome!

• gaelicgirl

Can’t believe I’m playing showdown…

where’s that Cookie Monster gif? LOL

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

Wanamaker 50 percent?

But dude, you said you researched for 3 hours and he was the perfect play against Miami, because he had the game logs and got his production in spots Miami was weak in.

Is MIami going to adjust to stop Wanamaker?!

Should people be going right back to him since he can exploit Miami?

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

But dude, you said you researched for 3 hours and he was the perfect play against Miami, because he had the game logs and got his production in spots Miami was weak in.

Is MIami going to adjust to stop Wanamaker?!

Should people be going right back to him since he can exploit Miami?

Eh, um. Game logs had nothing to do with it. I mentioned that for the game log confirmation crowd.

He went from four percent (great play) to 50 percent (great fade). Thats todays DFS community. Wanamaker is a dusty showdown play where you are limited to six options.

• Njsum1

@gaelicgirl said...

Can’t believe I’m playing showdown…

where’s that Cookie Monster gif? LOL

Say no more, you need only request the monster of cookies but once, and he’ll be there for you 🤪

• Pandamonious

@monarch said...

Eh, um. Game logs had nothing to do with it. I mentioned that for the game log confirmation crowd.

He went from four percent (great play) to 50 percent (great fade). Thats todays DFS community. Wanamaker is a dusty showdown play where you are limited to six options.

OK. You mentioned the logs as supporting evidence of your research, so I mentioned the logs. That is all.

• monarch

I made one lineup because I focused on NFL but wanted exposure in case i had something that could chop

CPT Crowder
    Butler
    Kemba
    Tatum
    Herro
    Robinson

Here is the fatal mistake I made….not playing Duncan Robinson at captain. His volatility is what makes him appealing and that might cost me tonight.

• theIrrigator

@monarch said...

I made one lineup because I focused on NFL but wanted exposure in case i had something that could chop

CPT Crowder
    Butler
    Kemba
    Tatum
    Herro
    Robinson

Here is the fatal mistake I made….not playing Duncan Robinson at captain. His volatility is what makes him appealing and that might cost me tonight.

Dont worry he wont be the winning captain

• Pandamonious

@monarch said...

CPT Crowder
    Butler
    Kemba
    Tatum
    Herro
    Robinson

Eh, cheap Robinson at captain wouldn’t have worked I don’t think. He was too cheap to bother with at captain. He was obviously a good play though after going through foul trouble in game 1.

We’ll see how this ages, but I’d argue the fatal mistake you made was playing Robinson and Herro in the same line up. Basically Herro thrives is Robinson fails, and vice versa. They don’t correlate at all and Herro was going to be over owned because of last game that strictly occurred due to Robinson’s foul issues. So, you basically chased the great play from last game while also taking the person that caused it. You cancelled those two out basically and capped your line ups ceiling, which is further capped with Crowder at captain.

• theIrrigator

@monarch said...

Wanamaker 50 percent?

He is $2800. You only need 15-18 fpts from him. Wont matter though. Kanter was only $1k. You will most likely need him to win

• monarch

@theIrrigator said...

He is $2800. You only need 15-18 fpts from him. Wont matter though. Kanter was only $1k. You will most likely need him to win

15 to 18 wont be enough in showdown with the production spread out among so many players IMO.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Wow brad stevens with the troll kanter run.

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Are people SERIOUSLY still bashing the Wanamaker play? I mean, get over it lol. He’s an easy play on at least some of your lineups in Game 1. Game 2 same story, whether he produces or not is another thing but damn lol.

• Pandamonious

@jlowery73 said...

Are people SERIOUSLY still bashing the Wanamaker play? I mean, get over it lol. He’s an easy play on at least some of your lineups in Game 1. Game 2 same story, whether he produces or not is another thing but damn lol.

I’m not bashing it. Just having fun with it. Is it not obvious I’m having fun with it? I’m maybe being a little tougher on Monarch about it, because he said he was a good play based on actual research and not just a random dart that had a great game, which is going to happen every once in a while.

• SteeloCity

Dragic killing what is an ideal lineup right now. Sigh.

• jlowery73

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

@Pandamonious said...

I’m not bashing it. Just having fun with it. Is it not obvious I’m having fun with it? I’m maybe being a little tougher on Monarch about it, because he said he was a good play based on actual research and not just a random dart that had a great game, which is going to happen every once in a while.

Panda, I get it. How much research has to be done on a 2 game slate???? I mean, Kanter is the answer tonight and research means NOTHING with that. Unless you’re sleeping with Stevens you had no clue Kanter would even get any time tonight.

• Pandamonious

@jlowery73 said...

Panda, I get it. How much research has to be done on a 2 game slate???? I mean, Kanter is the answer tonight and research means NOTHING with that. Unless you’re sleeping with Stevens you had no clue Kanter would even get any time tonight.

I’m also giving him a little extra junk, because now Wanamaker is a bad play, because he’s higher owned, even though it’s a 1 game showdown slate and are options are condensed and what research said would make him a good play in game 1 shouldn’t change his outlook for game 2.

For real though, I’ll never speak of Wanamaker again, at least until next season.

• jlowery73

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

@Pandamonious said...

I’m also giving him a little extra junk, because now Wanamaker is a bad play, because he’s higher owned, even though it’s a 1 game showdown slate and are options are condensed and what research said would make him a good play in game 1 shouldn’t change his outlook for game 2.

For real though, I’ll never speak of Wanamaker again, at least until next season.

My research for Game 1 for Wana was like 2 seconds lol. He has been getting a lot of time and was cheap.

On a different note…is Butler playing tonight? Haha

• monarch

Playing Wanamaker 50 percent over Duncan Robinson 15 percent in showdown is a mistake. Thats my thing.

And I checked. Robinson has done well in games with Butler and Herro. Those guys have positive correlation with Buckets.

• Dfspacman

Anyone on hooper?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).