NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:30 PM EST : Boston ( -2.5 ) at Miami ( 2.5 ) —- T: 206.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• monarch

Noddy. I think Hayward is bad for Kanter and Robert Williams III

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #86

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@noddy said...

Thanks for the info and thoughts.

No problem. Wish I was more certain myself. I personally would avoid the situation if I was making limited line ups. Not difficult to fit 6 guys you know are going to get 20+ minutes that have some level of upside.

• noddy

@monarch said...

Thanks monarch

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

@monarch said...

How? We are looking at 15 minutes or so behind Theis. I don’t think Hayward has anything to do with that.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #30

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Gordon Hayward (ankle) a game-time decision Saturday.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #30

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Gordon Hayward (ankle) will have a minutes limit off the bench if he plays Saturday.

• monarch

@jlowery73 said...

How? We are looking at 15 minutes or so behind Theis. I don’t think Hayward has anything to do with that.

Is there a rule where they must play either Kanter or Robert Williams? Especially when Bam is off the floor? Anyways I stole that idea from Keith Smith, the guy who pitched the disney bubble to the NBA. It makes sense.

He is a Celtics insider and lives in Orlando

• RipCityRings

How are people approaching DEN/LAL game 2? Murray played relatively well before it blew out, stands to reason that he’ll be lower owned (especially at 9K on DK). I don’t know how Jokic is going to get there this series vs the Lakers’ bigs.

The obvious play seems to be AD/Dwight plus one or two of Rondo/Caruso/KCP/Green and run it back with MPJ and maybe Monte, but I’d like to think Denver finds a way to hang in this one. 9K Murray is wild but the Celtics just feel like an overpriced traffic jam without enough individual usage for any of them.

• Brendan239

I’m leaving Smart in my LU, he’s a veteran and can sometimes find his way to a 50 burger w good D.

• gaelicgirl

@Brendan239 said...

I’m leaving Smart in my LU, he’s a veteran and can sometimes find his way to a 50 burger w good D.

I’m leaving him in my main LU, made two alternate LUs without him. Not expecting a 50 burger, but definitely hoping for more points and bleals (and fewer turnovers).

• monarch

One guy’s thoughts FWIW

• monarch

Personally I think the Celtics should play some zone when Duncan Robinson is in the game…the stress he puts on the defense, having to chase that guy all over the floor with two defenders in the dribble handoff action is not worth it.

• Potsmoke

Light it up Herro!

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #30

RG Tiered Ranking

Gordon Hayward (ankle) available to play Saturday. https://t.co/lydBwrqJJO

KANTER-Mania!

• SteeloCity

Guess Bam was a bad pick in the captain spot lol

• SteeloCity

And I have 0 Jaylen Brown

• gaelicgirl

@SteeloCity said...

Guess Bam was a bad pick in the captain spot lol

Patience…

• RipCityRings

I keep thinking one of these days Olynyk’s shot is bound to start falling, yet here we are again…

• Golfnut04240

I thought Duncan Robinson finally had it figured. Now he’s reverted back to inconsistency. SMH.

• Brendan239

DJJ in my best LU!! Let’s gooooo.

Tatum 2x
    BAM 1.5x
    Brown 1.2x
    Herro
    DJJ

The play was this darn G Williams now? But no Brown? NO cash.

• damionismyname

Robinson salvaged his night for my 2 day slate….

• RipCityRings

Smart just got like 10 free FPS in the last 30 seconds, major bail out. Got one in the 2-day with only Herro, Tatum and Bam. Rondo/KCP is the same price as Caruso/MPJ, interesting dilemma (though I lean toward the former).

• m203

smart just knocked me out of first place by 1.5 points in showdown with those 10 points in the last 30 seconds. unbelievable

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.