NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:30 PM EST : Miami ( 5 ) at Milwaukee ( -5 ) —- T: 220.5
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 6 ) at Houston ( -6 ) —- T: 218

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

I think Houston can do well. With their pace, win a couple shootouts.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@866 said...

VERY excited for HOU/Lakers. Some super-stacks coming. Maybe get an OT or two. Some Harden/West/LBJ.. Glass/Harden/LBJ.. West/Glass/LBJs. Tucker. Rondo!

That’s what I’m talking about!

• Njsum1

@tmarohl said...

Too easy to put together a DK lineup that will score about 350 tomorrow. Pricing very soft. Don’t even have to play any scrubs.

And some guys are overpriced and easy fades.

You could punt with like pbev or Torrey Craig If you need cap….Would think Craig sees some time for his defense. Gasol is cheap enough too. Zubac well priced.

• TB82

Lou dort had a 27% utilization rate. What the

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Too easy to put together a DK lineup that will score about 350 tomorrow. Pricing very soft. Don’t even have to play any scrubs.

We must be wanting to play different guys. I plugged in 4 guys and only had $3600 left

• Njsum1

@theIrrigator said...

We must be wanting to play different guys. I plugged in 4 guys and only had $3600 left

If Denver keeps the game close, I’d be surprised.

• tmarohl

My cheapest guy at first glance is Beverly at $3500. Next lowest price guy is $4800

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@Njsum1 said...

If Denver keeps the game close, I’d be surprised.

You think Clippers blow out Denver?

• yisman

@WhiteyJones8 said...

If you manage to put 35 lineups in the 20 max and also make a profit it will be the most impressive thing I’ve seen since someone won the NFL Milly with 300 lineups in a 150 max.

He didn’t say he was running 35 lineups. He said he was running lineups with seven from the first game and one from the second game.

• Njsum1

@theIrrigator said...

Yeah I do. Denver gotta be tired after that series. Now they’re getting a more talented, deeper, better rested, fully healthy Clippers team. Pbev gonna b up in Murray’s Grill (good name for a restaurant 🍔🍻🤔).

I’m not great at predicting outcomes, I just don’t see a close 1, in the first game at least. Maybe after the clippers get tired a bit, like maybe game 3 or 4 is close.

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

I do.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

My cheapest guy at first glance is Beverly at $3500. Next lowest price guy is $4800

Beverley for sure. Forgot about Time Lord so I’ll grab some of him also. Craig, Morris, Gasol probably viable also

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

Beverley for sure. Forgot about Time Lord so I’ll grab some of him also. Craig, Morris, Gasol probably viable also

I’m seeing a more balanced lineup than you evidently.

• madmanjayWV

TIME LORD via #FDC projection is for #AYDS

By the way — does any1 know what the FANDUEL stat correction was? what player?

http://prntscr.com/uamkoe

Poor RotoGrinders LOGO guy was tied for first with like 5,000 other lineups and killed the 25c GPP for $1.50

However, upon further review — something (stat modification) happened and like 7 guys broke free from the pack to claim 3 50s and a little bit more!

• gaelicgirl

Finally cashed 3/4 entries!

324 in two and 317 in one

• Njsum1

@gaelicgirl said...

Finally cashed 3/4 entries!

324 in two and 317 in one

Well done!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.