NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:30 PM EST : Miami ( 5 ) at Milwaukee ( -5 ) —- T: 220.5
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 6 ) at Houston ( -6 ) —- T: 218

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• realphipps

Bazley is tough for me. He’s attempted more than five shots just once in this series, though an additional two games he attempted five.

You’re likely depending on him approaching double digits boards with a few bleals.

It’s reasonable. I just don’t know. Toughest call for me tonight.

• Njsum1

@JSteele said...

FD

Yeah due to the lack of positional flexibility makes more sense there.

On DK, I’m thinking you can play butler at sf if you want. And schroder is pg/sg

• JSteele

@realphipps said...

Bazley is tough for me. He’s attempted more than five shots just once in this series, though an additional two games he attempted five.

You’re likely depending on him approaching double digits boards with a few bleals.

It’s reasonable. I just don’t know. Toughest call for me tonight.

He’s been getting free throws though

• Njsum1

@mbunner23 said...

I’m having trouble fitting Giannis. If you play him you almost have to gamble on someone below 4K. I like my build way more balanced but I figure Giannis will go off tonight.

I’m not a big ownership percentage guy. Yet I’m guessing Giannis will be about 40% owned on DK. He was 55% last time out, and that didn’t work out, so I’m expecting a bump down of around 15%. Just a guess.

I’m just saying if you’re not sure on what to do of a player of that importance on a small slate I would just try and match the field.

If anyone who pays for ownership % wants to chime in with what sites are projecting on Giannis feel free.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

Will Westbrook/CP3/Harden/Bam be different on FD?

No

• WillyWongka

Does anyone have an interest in Matthews as a punt?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

Giannis 60ish% on both sites

• mbunner23

@Njsum1 said...

I’m not a big ownership percentage guy. Yet I’m guessing Giannis will be about 40% owned on DK. He was 55% last time out, and that didn’t work out, so I’m expecting a bump down of around 15%. Just a guess.

I’m just saying if you’re not sure on what to do of a player of that importance on a small slate I would just try and match the field.

If anyone who pays for ownership % wants to chime in with what sites are projecting on Giannis feel free.

59% projected

• emnj69

fading abc and harden-this cant go well lol

• efagan99

@gaelicgirl said...

Don’t dream it’s over

😂😂 where did you even find that oddly specific and relevant gif

• Njsum1

@theIrrigator said...

Giannis 60ish% on both sites

Thx…surprised to see his ownership rising slightly

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@WillyWongka said...

Does anyone have an interest in Matthews as a punt?

Kind of have to, right? If you’re not playing guess the right punt(s) with your line ups, on DK at least, you’re not building right IMO. Every 2 game slate there’s 1 or 2, sub 4K guys who get 17-23 fantasy points and they’re in winning line ups. It’s a given. It looks ugly. People don’t like it and get worried about “upside,” but its what works. In the playoffs you’re just looking for that 5-6x cheap guy, and then your studs is where you’re looking 6-7x and hope at the end of thing night you get close to 300. That’s it.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

Is it that hard to get up to Giannis? Pricing can’t be that tight right? Or the balance builds looking better?

• IT4MVP

@JSteele said...

I can actually see a situation where Bazley is the highest scorer of the 3 + Gallo

Have Bazley and Crowder in most lineups. Crowder disappointed last game but also House’s minutes are down a bit

• Njsum1

@theIrrigator said...

Is it that hard to get up to Giannis? Pricing can’t be that tight right? Or the balance builds looking better?

Found it pretty easy to get up to Giannis last time, and…..that didn’t work out so well for me

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

It’s incredibly easy to get to Giannis on DK. Not sure on FD.

Just play the damn punts that everyone is so nervous about like the winning line up is going to be 380 likes it’s a 9 game slate in February.

• JSteele

@Pandamonious said...

Just play the damn punts that everyone is so nervous about like the winning line up is going to be 380 likes it’s a 9 game slate in February.

FD is hard because of positional scarcity at the other spots.

You want to pay up for PG, SG and PF so it makes it difficult to go higher than the 5-6k range anywhere else.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

At the store then headed home to get my lineups in. I assumed I’ll have Giannis in almost every lineup

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

I can’t wait until the winning line up is 380, because some game went to triple OT, and the winning line up has 0 punts in it and I look like a fool later.

• damionismyname

@gaelicgirl said...

Don’t dream it’s over

damn, thats a good one..

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

I can’t wait until the winning line up is 380, because some game went to triple OT, and the winning line up has 0 punts in it and I look like a fool later.

I’m sure you are use to it by now

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

I’m sure you are use to it by now

No matter how often it happens, It doesn’t make it any easier!

• mbunner23

Double punting with Noel and Matthews to get Giannis I guess.

• Brendan239

Regular season Dragic/Nunn averaged 30 minutes together vs Bucks. Is that a stretch tonight?

• JSteele

@Brendan239 said...

Regular season Dragic/Nunn averaged 30 minutes together vs Bucks. Is that a stretch tonight?

Yes, Nunn has since caught COVID-19, recovered from it, but then struggled in the Bubble and had his minutes slashed in favor of Dragic.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.