NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:30 PM EST : Boston ( -3 ) at Miami ( 3 ) —- T: 210

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• TB82

Kanter and thies should stay on the bench

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Tatum fade looks golden then? OUCH.

• callmetouch

@jlowery73 said...

Tatum fade looks golden then? OUCH.

HE WILL EXPLODE SOON

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Yeah but showdowns are almost dead already with no Time Lord. If he gets 12-15 and Tatum does things then you needed him I am guessing.
    Somehow Williams goes from NO time to plenty of it AFTER a win.

• TB82

Tatum struggling but that oop to theis was exquisite

• SteeloCity

Broooo AD last night, Tatum tonight. Opposite problems. AD scores but does nothing. Tatum does everything but can’t score lol

• choppadown

@SteeloCity said...

Broooo AD last night, Tatum tonight. Opposite problems. AD scores but does nothing. Tatum does everything but can’t score lol

Showdowns + Bubble are tilting. Think I’ve got more negative nights than positive lately.

• NDNole

How TF does tatum not have even one basket???? Its because I have him as captain. lol

• NDNole

@jlowery73 said...

Yeah but showdowns are almost dead already with no Time Lord. If he gets 12-15 and Tatum does things then you needed him I am guessing.
    Somehow Williams goes from NO time to plenty of it AFTER a win.

I have time lord but tatum is giving me nothing.

• tmarohl

@NDNole said...

How TF does tatum not have even one basket???? Its because I have him as captain. lol

Kind of like how Glass didn’t have a rebound until late in the fourth quarter last night.

• SlackerAtDFS

how do you guys approach 2nd half games? Any tips?

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

Tatum is so tough to play, he’s like Harden or Kobe back in the day. Sometimes, errr a lot of the time, he just hangs around, conserving energy and waiting for when it’s necessary for him to pounce. James Butler does the same thing sometimes.
    I almost never play Tatum and more often than not I’m happy about it.

• yisman

Tatum and Duncan killing me…

• callmetouch

3 guys with atleast 1 minute of game time with 0 points: Semi,Soloman,Tatum.

• SteeloCity

Need Tatum to get a triple double the rest of the way to have any chance

• yisman

Tatum was lost in the bubble, but perhaps now he’s found

• NDNole

I need tatum and heyward to start doing some things.

• NDNole

Tatum showing signs of life.

• yisman

Duncan 3 points, 3 rebounds, 2 assists

0/5 FG, 4 fouls

meanwhile, Kanter a DNP-CD

• yisman

oh and Olynyk a DNP-CD, while Solomon Hill actually got in

• yisman

We can be Herroes, just for one day

• yisman

more points than he’s ever scored in a game in his life, HS, College, or Pro

• yisman

Heat go up 3-1

Bam hurt his hand or wrist

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

Herro!!

• Njsum1

@theIrrigator said...

Herro!!

Live look at Tyler Herro inside the huddle with 9 seconds left

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).