NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:30 PM EST : Miami ( 3 ) at Boston ( -3 ) —- T: 213

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Brendan239

I look at it this way. BAM has the best chance of getting hurt (if we’re playing that narrative) and Solomon Hill surely won’t be coming in again. He’s the easiest way to cash top 10, if you have the cojones. I’m only doing 5 $9.99 LUs and Kelly O is in one and Hayward is my MVP in one. I’m prepared to lose $50 tonight.

• Sleazygreazy

@Brendan239 said...

I look at it this way. BAM has the best chance of getting hurt (if we’re playing that narrative) and Solomon Hill surely won’t be coming in again. He’s the easiest way to cash top 10, if you have the cojones. I’m only doing 5 $9.99 LUs and Kelly O is in one and Hayward is my MVP in one. I’m prepared to lose $50 tonight.

How are things with the ol’ lady?

• Brendan239

@Sleazygreazy said...

How are things with the ol’ lady?

Same, undecided. We’re good, we “get together “, things are cool and then I think of all the crazy things I found out she was doing the past year and a half. The dude’s wife called me and had been trying to contact me. She had a night job at the airport for the flight benefits.

• monarch

Who is our Captain? I’m leaning towards Jayson Tatum

• gaelicgirl

@Brendan239 said...

Same, undecided. We’re good, we “get together “, things are cool and then I think of all the crazy things I found out she was doing the past year and a half. The dude’s wife called me and had been trying to contact me. She had a night job at the airport for the flight benefits.

Just stay with your wife, Brendan. Think of your kids. Twenty years from now, when this is all water under the bridge, you’ll be glad you didn’t blow up your life and damage your kids over a meaningless affair.
    And whatever you do, stay away from the other guy’s wife. She’s just trying to hurt you because misery loves company.

• Sleazygreazy

@monarch said...

Who is our Captain? I’m leaning towards Jayson Tatum

Jae allows you to do some thangs

• monarch

@Sleazygreazy said...

Jae allows you to do some thangs

He allows me to lose interest in the game and go to bed early lol

• Sleazygreazy

@monarch said...

He allows me to lose interest in the game and go to bed early lol

lol fair enough. Is he going to lose minutes to Iggy? He had been producing pretty damn consistently up until last game and now he’s cheaper than he’s been in weeks

• monarch

@Sleazygreazy said...

lol fair enough. Is he going to lose minutes to Iggy? He had been producing pretty damn consistently up until last game and now he’s cheaper than he’s been in weeks

Im building as if Iggy is involved. I am probably overexposed to Iggy. I do have some Crowder though.

Tatum has 60.5 and 60 in Boston’s two closeout games this bubble.

• rstylz

Who is everyones fav scrub on DK?

Everyone has gone up, i feel like Craig is the only one left worth a lick.

I am playing the fri/sat

Do we really believe in Iggy or are we just desperate?

edit Howard lock, who else

• Petergunz82

@monarch said...

Im building as if Iggy is involved. I am probably overexposed to Iggy. I do have some Crowder though.

Tatum has 60.5 and 60 in Boston’s two closeout games this bubble.

Iggy got minutes last game but production wasn’t there…he’s a peripherals guy anyways so if the court time is there he could do it.

• rstylz

Hayward and KCP or
    Brown and Craig

……………Hayward could break the slate i think……..

SOS HELP

• Brendan239

I font trust Iggy to get 15 minutes nor do I trust him doing much with them whereas IF Kelly O comes in he could put up 30+. BTW, looks like Tatum correlates well w Gordy as well as Smart.

• callmetouch

Everyone’s so high on Kelly O. I don’t see it

• DarthPasta

DJJ for the ultimate punt…if he could get 15…

• Golfnut04240

@rstylz said...

Who is everyones fav scrub on DK?

Everyone has gone up, i feel like Craig is the only one left worth a lick.

I am playing the fri/sat

Do we really believe in Iggy or are we just desperate?

edit Howard lock, who else

Scrub value for the 2-game Fri-Sat for me is Monte Morris. He has been at least 5X in 3 of the 4 games in this series

• rstylz

why did Iggy get 27 minutes last game, foul trouble?

• rstylz

@Golfnut04240 said...

Scrub value for the 2-game Fri-Sat for me is Monte Morris. He has been at least 5X in 3 of the 4 games in this series

Thanks, hot tip, i was over looking him. I kept thinking it was Markeif Morris lol.

• Brendan239

@callmetouch said...

Everyone’s so high on Kelly O. I don’t see it

Hey man, it’s hard to be different tonight. It’s a big IF. I’ve pretty much counter that LU out buuuuut…and the rest of it is “good enough” that it could still cash w a 0 from him given it’s hard to play the other 4 otherwise

• DarthPasta

Dragic/Herro or Bam/Smart?

• rstylz

@DarthPasta said...

Dragic/Herro or Bam/Robinson?

1st one

• rstylz

@Brendan239 said...

Hey man, it’s hard to be different tonight. It’s a big IF. I’ve pretty much counter that LU out buuuuut…and the rest of it is “good enough” that it could still cash w a 0 from him given it’s hard to play the other 4 otherwise

I cashed very well with Duncan and his 11fpt i think over the 2 day mid week.

Kelly gets you 10 you are still sitting pretty.

• DarthPasta

@rstylz said...

1st one

What about Bam/Smart versus Dragic/Herro? I feel like you almost need four Cs…

• Sleazygreazy

@rstylz said...

Kelly gets you 10 you are still sitting pretty.

Fake news. You’re sitting anxiously at that point

I would take Brown/Craig over Hayward/KCP.

• gaelicgirl

@DarthPasta said...

What about Bam/Smart versus Dragic/Herro? I feel like you almost need four Cs…

I’d go with Bam, but I’m a Bam fan

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.