Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Saturday, 9/26
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 5 ) at LA Lakers ( -5 ) —- T: 214
    Sunday, 9/27
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( -3 ) at Miami ( 3 ) —- T: 214

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Brendan239

I’m only playing 1 FD LU, and I like it, but it looks soooo chalky. How to be diff today, play 1 stud?

• zacsby

@Brendan239 said...

I’m only playing 1 FD LU, and I like it, but it looks soooo chalky. How to be diff today, play 1 stud?

Hard to say until we get some news on AD. My gut says he’ll go, but probably be somewhat limited. A portion of that scoring/usage could trickle down, who would benefit most for LA is kind of a crapshoot though. I would find a way to jam in at least two or three studs and get creative with where you slot them and your flex spots. Things could get weird.

• Brendan239

I’m keeping my “chalky” LU in and putting 1 w Lebron at MVP and Murray in Flex w no AD/Joker

• gaelicgirl

Looks like a fair crew tonight

Zach Zarba, Eric Lewis and Tony Brown

• Brendan239

I REALLY need a 50 burger from Porter today. He’s my 1.5x in one, 1.2x in the other. Fading AD, Rondo is in both.

GL

• gaelicgirl

@Brendan239 said...

I REALLY need a 50 burger from Porter today.

Can’t imagine a universe where MPJ gets a 50 burger against the Lakers

• Brendan239

@gaelicgirl said...

Can’t imagine a universe where MPJ gets a 50 burger against the Lakers

I’ll take a Herro 47 burger. M heavy Caruso too.

• Brendan239

Today could be one of those AD to the locker room, Jokic w 2 early fouls….I hope at least. And I HAVE Jokic in 2, just sayin

• Brendan239

One of my 3 FD LUs kinda mirrors the OT game on 2/12 minus AD.

• Brendan239

I’d like Jokic to get 48-52 FD points and Caruso to put up 28-30.

• Brendan239

Who else has a full team of GTD?

• gaelicgirl

Kinda quiet in here…

Everyone humping the pigskin today?

• Brendan239

How bad was Murray’s injury? I didn’t see it?

• Potsmoke

@gaelicgirl said...

Think Howard plays over 20m again? Everyone is digging into football because with all the value tomorrow every LU you make is fantastic.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@gaelicgirl said...

Kinda quiet in here…

I’m just bored with this showdown stuff. It’s so repetitive. NBA showdowns aren’t really my thing anyway.

The main contest on DK is too expensive in my opinion. I’m not paying $20 an entry on this stuff. The smaller contests ($4 and $1 20-max contests) have decent prize pools, but once they get chopped it’s not much money up top. Like, at what point is it not worth the time or the risk reward of entering tip the scales to the negative?

• zacsby

Yeah I think it’ll pick back up for the finals. But once you get later into a series that’s been only showdowns it gets kinda stale. Lol

• miggs6876

@Pandamonious said...

I’m just bored with this showdown stuff. It’s so repetitive. NBA showdowns aren’t really my thing anyway.

The main contest on DK is too expensive in my opinion. I’m not paying $20 an entry on this stuff. The smaller contests ($4 and $1 20-max contests) have decent prize pools, but once they get chopped it’s not much money up top. Like, at what point is it not worth the time or the risk reward of entering tip the scales to the negative?

I agree about playing these showdowns. I just play a handful of 25c entries just to have a little action. I won’t spend a lot of money of these.

• rstylz

I do not know anything about football, i can’t even find what team Payton Manning plays for any more.

Basketball is the only way to get my fix

• gaelicgirl

@Potsmoke said...

Think Howard plays over 20m again? Everyone is digging into football because with all the value tomorrow every LU you make is fantastic.

Yeah, I think Vogel goes right back to starting Dwight to try to put the Lakers up early again. Nuggets need to be way more aggressive from the jump, especially Joker. The offense needs to run through him, Murray can’t beat the Lakers by himself.

• gaelicgirl

@Pandamonious said...

Showdowns are boring, but we’re about to enter the NBA DFS desert again so I’m playing anyway. For me the point of diminishing returns comes after 3 lineups, so I just stick to cheap SE contests and the $1 3-max.

• OttawaCityMadman

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, two games ago LA Den got chopped 500+ ways in the $1. They all go $34! lol

• SkateFiend

Snake drafts contests should be running on all sites. It’s the only format that really makes sense when the (post) season is reduced to a handful of teams. Showdowns are a nice way for sites to tack on the profit as players hungry for action need something to play. I play those to finish ironman. Otherwise its a total crapshoot and I avoid them like the plague.

The edge in snake drafts is exclusive ownership. That’s it. You either have the players that matter or you don’t. Trains and optimizers are out the window. So are late swap and last minute optimization based on late breaking news. Collusion in a 3 player DFS contest is pointless, unless you really want to split the 4 bucks profit from a 5 dollar contest.

It’s a much more elegant way to play. Best Ball just doesn’t seem like a sound investment to me, and the injury bug is already biting the NFL.

• ifthethunder

@gaelicgirl said...

Kinda quiet in here…

We still got baseball and golf, ya know!
    ~

• gaelicgirl

@ifthethunder said...

We still got baseball and golf, ya know!
    ~

I know, but I don’t care to watch either of those sports…
    especially golf LOL

• monarch

Watch it be a CPT Dozier, MPJ, Caruso blowout stack that takes it down with three studs.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.