Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Saturday, 9/26
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 5 ) at LA Lakers ( -5 ) —- T: 214
    Sunday, 9/27
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( -3 ) at Miami ( 3 ) —- T: 214

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• monarch

Calling my shot. Kyle Kuzma

Cap BOL blowout special. Lakers by 30

• monarch

@866 said...

Cap BOL blowout special. Lakers by 30

Thought about it….but the Nuggets just leave MPJ out there and he literally shoots every single time

• miggs6876

@monarch said...

Calling my shot. Kyle Kuzma

You do realize he sucks though?

• choppadown

Hmm to fade AD or not…

EDIT: Fading him

• choppadown

Also, Never get Alex Caruso right lately.

• monarch

Dozier cat in the game

No Caruso, NO win.. so aggravated. This fn guy. Faded Jokic but O Caruso’s.

• P0key

If I don’t don’t break even or cash for failing to put Caruso in a multiplayer spot then so be it.

• zacsby

I’d be alright if I didn’t put Murray in the MVP over LeBron. Then I put Monte Morris in a 2nd half only cause Murray is clearly hurt…and he’s still on the floor limping around doing next to nothing. Yeah I’m over these NBA showdowns. Lol

• SkateFiend

AD having rebound issues again.

• miggs6876

Grant with a monster 3rd quarter.

• damionismyname

Lebron da

• miggs6876

@damionismyname said...

Lebron da

MVP no doubt. That’s a leader folks.

• gaelicgirl

Well, that was painful to watch

• SkateFiend

You will win money on FD snake draft if you have third pick. Because You have a golden opportunity to fade Kemba.

• tmarohl

Congratulations Billy The Kid

• jdtrey

I hate to sound repetitive but.. Lakers in 5

• tmarohl

@jdtrey said...

I hate to sound repetitive but.. Lakers in 5

Not so sure about that.

• gaelicgirl

This is gonna be good!

• SkateFiend

@tmarohl said...

Not so sure about that.

They’ll need big games from Herro to offset the volume scoring from AD and LBJ. Denver needed Gary Harris and MPJ to make a difference but they failed to provide an edge.

I wonder if the Heat should just dump the ball to Adebayo depending on the how the Lakers play defense. He’s a decent FT shooter for a center and could drop 25-30 points a game easy. If and when the double team comes Dragic, Herro and Butler have more space.

The Heat has the edge in the bench. They remind me a bit of the Clippers.

• tmarohl

@SkateFiend said...

They’ll need big games from Herro to offset the volume scoring from AD and LBJ. Denver needed Gary Harris and MPJ to make a difference but they failed to provide an edge.

I wonder if the Heat should just dump the ball to Adebayo depending on the how the Lakers play defense. He’s a decent FT shooter for a center and could drop 25-30 points a game easy. If and when the double team comes Dragic, Herro and Butler have more space.

The Heat has the edge in the bench. They remind me a bit of the Clippers.

it will depend on how they call it. Jimmy made his name in the league defending Lebummer. Bam will eat. This will be an AD series as Heat has no one to match up with him. If Herro and Robinson are playing well it could be a long series.

• tmarohl

If I was doing snake drafts tonight on that game, my queue would probably be.
    AD
    Bam
    Lebron
    Butler
    Dragic
    Crowder
    Rondo
    Herro
    Robinson/KCP

• billythekidcowboysheat

@tmarohl said...

Congratulations Billy The Kid

The reaper came for the celtics FINNALLY🔥😈🙏🏻

On to bron-🏆

• tmarohl

What lame prize pool. FD is 20K and already half full.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.