NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -1 ) at Boston ( 1 ) —- T: 215
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 8.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -8.5 ) —- T: 223

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• NDNole

If trez and grant can keep it up I think I can have a decent cash.

• kiteman

@kiteman said...

where can i see this? link please?

Thanks. I googled it and found a link from 2015 claiming this but I couldn’t find it until you told me to go to NBA first. :P

• SkateFiend

Is it too early to worry about Jokic?

• damionismyname

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

Grant over Theis and my night would be amazing, should still cash decent though.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Hopefully mpj gets garbage time, series might be a sweep or 5.

• Dfspacman

Millsap is alive

• tyleh

of course the one time i dont cover paul george, hes going off. need huge blowout and him to get cramp or chill, score less than fvv

• SkateFiend

Denver (from what I remember) is a pesky team against both LA teams, and I thought talks of blowout was mostly hot air.

Now I have to worry about Jokic and Murray might not even playing in the fourth.

• marker0357

If it weren’t for Ironman, I’d stop playing NBA. I haven’t even been close in the playoffs. I think I might do better if I didn’t watch the games. LOL

• JustDFSin

@tyleh said...

of course the one time i dont cover paul george, hes going off. need huge blowout and him to get cramp or chill, score less than fvv

He got a taste of the honey pot. Now he isnt sad anymore

• tmarohl

Has Kawhi ever missed a mid range jump shot?

• rvnfn77

Wonder what the winning score on FD will be tonight?

• tyleh

@rvnfn77 said...

Wonder what the winning score on FD will be tonight?

its gonna be 360-370+. i have the winning lineup except all FVV :( did not cover pandemic p. need him to get a lot of cramps or something

• rvnfn77

@tyleh said...

its gonna be 360-370+. i have the winning lineup except all FVV :( did not cover pandemic p. need him to get a lot of cramps or something

You think that high?

• rvnfn77

With blowout not sure if that high. I’m sitting in first now with 300 and some hoping it holds but it won’t lol

• tmarohl

@rvnfn77 said...

You think that high?

Nah, this will be a bench game in about 5 minutes.

• Golfnut04240

I thought Denver would be much more competitive than this. Damn.

• tmarohl

I’m in about a two hundred way tie in the fadeaway for first. Only winning $7.68

• IT4MVP

@theIrrigator said...

1st of many unfortunately. Should be a good Game 7

• rvnfn77

I’m in first only winning 667.08 in the clutch it won’t hold I don’t think.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

PG13 probably done, unless they wanna give him some scrub run for confidence.

• mrshhhh

i picked a lot of the bench guys…lets see if i catch up

• rvnfn77

Do you starters get in again?

• Golfnut04240

I was on my way to having a decent night. Oh well.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@rvnfn77 said...

Do you starters get in again?

if Clips run it up another 10 I doubt it.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).