NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -1 ) at Boston ( 1 ) —- T: 215
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 8.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -8.5 ) —- T: 223

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• WillyWongka

Rookie mistake scoring 300+ on FD but didn’t enter a GPP

• Dfspacman

what’s Murray’s ownership?

• rvnfn77

@WillyWongka said...

Rookie mistake scoring 300+ on FD but didn’t enter a GPP

What’s your score?

• damionismyname

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

@Dfspacman said...

what’s Murray’s ownership?

not sure, I didn’t have one share. knew how this was going to go.

• WillyWongka

@rvnfn77 said...

What’s your score?

Currently 302.8. I just entered in this newbee $2 double up

• bazerko

0% chance, unless Denver goes on a 30-0 run haha

Knew Millsap today.. just didn’t expect the game to dud. Thought DEN would stay within 10 or better tonight. Wasted my Lowry.. Millsaps/Morris Sr’s. Too many Jokic and LOU. Even Pee-Gee/Kawhi Dudded. Nothing from Porter. Harris killed me that was a stupid pick.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

Bates-Diop in… they gave up

• rvnfn77

Plumlee no shares uck

• damionismyname

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

@rvnfn77 said...

Plumlee no shares uck

said it earlier…knew it was going to happen. got big shares on fd but not with OG. called it correctly though…

• Dfspacman

Grant cooled off big time

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@damionismyname said...

said it earlier…knew it was going to happen. got big shares on fd but not with OG. called it correctly though…

have 5/20 with Plumdog. Best I could muster is 322. maybe if I doubled my entries today I could have landed on that combo as I had a good amount of OG and some Millsap. Oh well

• NDNole

@Dfspacman said...

Grant cooled off big time

Thats gonna cost me.

• NDNole

If I played Millsap instead of Norman I’d be in the top 10 winning about 10k. OR if grant just did what Millsap did instead.

• Golfnut04240

I actually made a small profit, even with this mess. Lucky me.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

@Sleazygreazy said...

have 5/20 with Plumdog. Best I could muster is 322. maybe if I doubled my entries today I could have landed on that combo as I had a good amount of OG and some Millsap. Oh well

yep, cashed every entry on fd except one. just swap out Siakam and Smart for Brown and Vanvleet and I win it with those other guys. one to tomorrow.

• rvnfn77

If I play Plumlee instead of Williams I win 23 k instead 30 some bucks dfs lol

• damionismyname

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

Got 11th and 21st in the four point play for $900. I’ll take that. swap out Theis and….. welll. glad I did something finally.

• rvnfn77

@damionismyname said...

Got 11th and 21st in the four point play for $900. I’ll take that. swap out Theis and….. welll. glad I did something finally.

Nice hit man

• Njsum1

@damionismyname said...

not sure, I didn’t have one share. knew how this was going to go.

I thought this game had a good chance of blowing out. Posted about late on yesterday’s thread and early this one.

Had 0 Murray as well, pretty sure he was low owned, he’s not a 9200 player in this series. Most people know that. When he comes down into the 7k range I’ll get interested again.

• Njsum1

@damionismyname said...

You deserve a Leo for that one.

Got 100th in the DK 70k and one. I’ll take it..cashed 8/9 on DK and 1/1 on Yahoo.

• siddom

kelly o or kieff? dk gpp

• bluesunday1287

I finished 2nd in the 12.00 single entry tournament for 2,000.00 in winnings. It’s the only tournament I played tonight.. was 295 points strong enough for a decent finish in the big GPP’s?

• tmarohl

Denver will not be competitive in this whole series. I expect a big Laker blowout tomorrow as well.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

@bluesunday1287 said...

I finished 2nd in the 12.00 single entry tournament for 2,000.00 in winnings. It’s the only tournament I played tonight.. was 295 points strong enough for a decent finish in the big GPP’s?

yeah, I got 292 in the 4pt and got a few hundred , wish I entered mine in the single entry. will tomorrow

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).