NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -1 ) at Boston ( 1 ) —- T: 215
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 8.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -8.5 ) —- T: 223

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Njsum1

@tmarohl said...

Denver will not be competitive in this whole series. I expect a big Laker blowout tomorrow as well.

Clippers are fully healthy. If they stay that way, it will be a sweep or a gentleman’s sweep. However, I think the rockets keep tomorrow’s game competitive.

Just feel like Harden might be getting over his choking ways and may finally play loose. Offensively he was atrocious last game, yet he came up clutch finally, albeit defensively, and i think they may have some momentum.

Yet they too like the nuggets just came off a physically and emotionally draining series and may be tired, so I can’t rule out a blowout. I just think the Clips are a superior team to the Lakers and the rockets are better than the nuggets.

• bluesunday1287

I’ve practically switched to single entry only among all sports. It’s been much better For my bank roll.

Nice score tonight, Damion.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

@bluesunday1287 said...

I’ve practically switched to single entry only among all sports. It’s been much better For my bank roll.

Nice score tonight, Damion.

on to tomorrow, need punts galore. the Rockets may break Tyson chandler out.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

Does Richard Jefferson matter enough to fuel a huuuuge game from ABC? a la Barkley talking noise on Embiid and I think he blew up the next game

• tmarohl

@Sleazygreazy said...

Does Richard Jefferson matter enough to fuel a huuuuge game from ABC? a la Barkley talking noise on Embiid and I think he blew up the next game

Too expensive on DK. However, big price drop on FD.

• mightycaseystruckout

The bad thing about small slates is just one slight misstep can really affect things. I swapped Harrell for Zubac in my primary FD lineup and that 11.2 point swing was the difference between my winning $375 and $2200 ugh!

• yisman

Marcus Morris was asked about the Luka stuff and his response was

“I’m a bad man. I’m going to go after the opponent’s best player and I’m not going to apologize for anything.”

Dirty POS

• JustDFSin

@yisman said...

Marcus Morris was asked about the Luka stuff and his response was

“I’m a bad man. I’m going to go after the opponent’s best player and I’m not going to apologize for anything.”

Dirty POS

I would much rather deal with people like that then people who apologize and take back what they truly mean.Good or Bad

• SkateFiend

@JustDFSin said...

I would much rather deal with people like that then people who apologize and take back what they truly mean.Good or Bad

The problem is that the NBA won’t deal with Morris, who made clear his intention to play dirty. If he mauls Jamal Murray and he misses the rest of the playoffs or even next season (this is obviously a worst case scenario) that’s on them.

Bubble life is depressing the hell out of these players and they’re getting pissed over social issues. The NBA should nip certain situations in the bud, but they won’t.

• JustDFSin

@SkateFiend said...

The problem is that the NBA won’t deal with Morris, who made clear his intention to play dirty. If he mauls Jamal Murray and he misses the rest of the playoffs or even next season (this is obviously a worst case scenario) that’s on them.

Bubble life is depressing the hell out of these players and they’re getting pissed over social issues. The NBA should nip certain situations in the bud, but they won’t.

I wonder what the plan is for next season? Will they play an entire season again in the bubble?

• dominicanpapi

Double post.

• dominicanpapi

@JustDFSin said...

I wonder what the plan is for next season? Will they play an entire season again in the bubble?

I think there’s going to be a bubble next season, but it might be regional.

• JustDFSin

@dominicanpapi said...

I think there’s going to be a bubble next season, but it might be regional.

Im trying to figure out the end goal in all of this. Will it be no vaccine no back to regular schedule?

• dominicanpapi

@JustDFSin said...

Im trying to figure out the end goal in all of this. Will it be no vaccine no back to regular schedule?

I think you have to do the bubble at least to start, and if things start to normalize, then consider having a cutoff time where the teams go back to their home base and maybe bring in fans at reduced capacity. Personally, if the vaccine is effective, I don’t see things normalizing until 2022 anyway but that’s just me.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).