NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -5 ) at Miami ( 5 ) —- T: 223
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( 6.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -6.5 ) —- T: 225

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• RipCityRings

Definitely a bad sign when Meyers Legend is hulking out on the sidelines in crunch time while Jimmy sons the MVP and “best” team in the league.

• damionismyname

bucks done

Wow.. A Milwaukee Meltdown!

• kettab24

I would fire Bud after this game

• P0key

Giannis to Portland?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

You run a tight rotation earlier in the game and you are up 20 right now with the starters on the bench. Giannis is turning into a “regular season” guy similar to Harden’s reputation

• RipCityRings

Rondo only 8.1% on FD. Could pay dividends at this rate.

• kettab24

@theIrrigator said...

You run a tight rotation earlier in the game and you are up 20 right now with the starters on the bench. Giannis is turning into a “regular season” guy similar to Harden’s reputation

Budenholzer has been exposed big time…IDK why ppl keep underestimating Butler…he’s like CP3..when his teams lose in the playoffs its not bc of his play

• dominicanpapi

@P0key said...

Giannis to Portland?

I honestly think this might be a KD situation and Giannis bolts to Miami. Rumor is Toronto is also a front runner but I don’t see how a Siakam-Giannis lineup would work considering neither guy shoots 3s.

• JustDFSin

@theIrrigator said...

Thats the problem. The coach thinks he has a bench. Giannis hasnt played 40 minutes all season.

• RipCityRings

Also first place on FD right now is a MIA/MIL stack plus Quinn Cook. Not exactly sure how that one was supposed to work out.

• dangerb407

This Budz for you! Better replace him with someone that Giannis buys into if they have any last chance at keeping him! Some of the dumbest rotations that I have ever seen. Management didn’t do him any favors by letting Brogdon go

• miggs6876

@dominicanpapi said...

Budenholzer is an absolute idiot.

Fire him. Trade Giannis. What a disappointing Bucks team. Miami has showed the league how to beat the bucs.

• NDNole

Harden 12%

• tyleh

@RipCityRings said...

Also first place on FD right now is a MIA/MIL stack plus Quinn Cook. Not exactly sure how that one was supposed to work out.

its not… mcgee gonna get 12/12/4 right now and win me da cash T_T

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@dominicanpapi said...

I honestly think this might be a KD situation and Giannis bolts to Miami. Rumor is Toronto is also a front runner but I don’t see how a Siakam-Giannis lineup would work considering neither guy shoots 3s.

Giannis wont leave but his best bet would be to go form “The Euro 3” down in Dallas

• miggs6876

@kettab24 said...

Jimmy is a better championship player than Giannis IDC what anyone says…can’t go to your best player in crunch time like what?

Giannis is young and he’s learning how to be a leader. He still can’t shoot. Bucs are weak at the point guard position too. They should have found a way to keep Brogdon.

• Dfspacman

Lopez and Middleton cooled off again after a hot start

• tyleh

@theIrrigator said...

Giannis wont leave but his best bet would be to go form “The Euro 3” down in Dallas

this….. luka and giannis would be insane. idk if they would hurt or compliment each other

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

I’m starting to think Bledsoe isn’t gonna get there

• miggs6876

Would love to hear from Tmahol. He knows the bucs team and organization like the back of his hand.

• monarch

To me it looks like the Bucks were not focused. The Heat are definitely focused, Boston, Clippers, Lakers focused. My opinion is they let the nationwide stuff detract from their championship aspirations.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@tyleh said...

this….. luka and giannis would be insane. idk if they would hurt or compliment each other

It would be ridiculous lol

• dominicanpapi

@miggs6876 said...

Giannis is young and he’s learning how to be a leader. He still can’t shoot. Bucs are weak at the point guard position too. They should have found a way to keep Brogdon.

Bucks are a mid-market team who have to nail 95% of the moves they make. They’re not the Lakers where they can pay KCP $13 million a year and shrug it off, they can afford to take the hit. Milwaukee essentially picking Bledsoe over Brogdon will probably be one of those moves people look back at if Giannis does move on. Bledsoe got his extension in early 2019, Brogdon then got signed and traded in Summer 2019. I have no idea if the results would be the same, but Brogdon is a way better player than Bledsoe regardless.

• deepfat

Bledsoe definitely my dead weight tonight.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).