NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -5 ) at Miami ( 5 ) —- T: 223
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( 6.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -6.5 ) —- T: 225

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@dominicanpapi said...

Bucks are a mid-market team who have to nail 95% of the moves they make. They’re not the Lakers where they can pay KCP $13 million a year and shrug it off, they can afford to take the hit. Milwaukee essentially picking Bledsoe over Brogdon will probably be one of those moves people look back at if Giannis does move on. Bledsoe got his extension in early 2019, Brogdon then got signed and traded in Summer 2019. I have no idea if the results would be the same, but Brogdon is a way better player than Bledsoe regardless.

Brogdon wanted to leave

• captainwacky

@NDNole said...

Harden 12%

lol wat

• IT4MVP

My fate is in Rondo’s hands

• damionismyname

@deepfat said...

Bledsoe definitely my dead weight tonight.

bledsoe dead weight every night

• kettab24

@miggs6876 said...

Giannis is young and he’s learning how to be a leader. He still can’t shoot. Bucs are weak at the point guard position too. They should have found a way to keep Brogdon.

Middleton has been the best Bucks player in this series…honestly if guys like OG, Butler can learn how to be capable shooters stars like Giannis, Simmons and Siakam really don’t have an excuse

• callmetouch

Rondo owners patiently waiting

• Golfnut04240

Bledsoe is going to cost me big time.

I am pretty much dead.. have almost 100% E G.. still has goose egg.

• dangerb407

“Danny Playoffs” Green game coming

• dangerb407

He got a 3 pointer; you may get to 20

• SkateFiend

Who can realistically stop the la teams if the bucks are eliminated?

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@SkateFiend said...

Well, apparently I guess we can start with Miami….??

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@SkateFiend said...

Celtics, Raptors, and Heat

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Covington doing his best to take almost half of teams in gpps out of any chance for cash.

• monarch

I dont think the Celtics or Raptors can deal with Anthony Davis. I do think the Heat can if they get there.

• SkateFiend

@Pandamonious said...

Well, apparently I guess we can start with Miami….??

I don’t think they can beat the Lakers. Maybe the clips if Paul George struggles.

• P0key

@jlowery73 said...

Covington doing his best to take almost half of teams in gpps out of any chance for cash.

figured he would have his hands full on defense tonight

• callmetouch

More rondo moooore

• superjon

Giannis to the Magic.

He doesn’t even have to leave now. Just have all of his stuff shipped down and go house shopping once they lose game 4.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@SkateFiend said...

I don’t think they can beat the Lakers. Maybe the clips if Paul George struggles.

I’m not saying I’m right and your wrong, I may very well be wrong. I know some teams are just built better to face other teams, but I still always find it odd when said team, in this instance the Bucks who were a favorite, get knocked out, people go well now who is going to beat this team, in this instance the LA teams.

If the Heat can beat the Bucks, who people thought could beat the LA teams, why can’t Miami beat them? Especially the Lakers. Bam is strong enough defensively to at least match up with AD. Butler can match up LeBron. They’re not as good of a combo, but at least they have the defensive ability to disrupt. Then their supporting cast when on point, Dragic, Crowder the vet Iggy, Herro or Robinson can catch fire, why can’t they compete with the Lakers?!

The Clippers might be a little different. Butler can match up with Kawhi, but not sure how they’d handle George. Bam could eat them alive inside.

• dominicanpapi

I mean look who the Lakers have on the floor right now, Caruso, Markieff Morris were playing Rondo, KCP. Miami’s got the best combination of defense, bigs and 3 point shooting to match up with anyone.

• RipCityRings

Still early but Caruso/Rondo or Caruso/Rivers might turn out to be the play on FD.

RONDO gettin more minutes than people expected looks like. Good.

• NDNole

Kuzma duddy dud

• RipCityRings

Anyone else do the Rondo at CPT with Harden/Westbrook/AD/Bron and a 1K scrub that won’t play? Cashing so far, though Westy is pretty concerning thus far.

Edit: DK showdown.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).