NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -5 ) at Miami ( 5 ) —- T: 223
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( 6.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -6.5 ) —- T: 225

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• damionismyname

going to ot!!!! LEGGO!

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

So much for Brow being a must play….yikes.

• callmetouch

More Caruso/Rondo would be neat

• RipCityRings

@jlowery73 said...

So much for Brow being a must play….yikes.

If someone could figure out how to transport Butler’s brain into AD’s body he would truly be unstoppable. AD just doesn’t have any fight/alpha in him, it’s his Achilles heal.

On second thought maybe toss LeBron’s indestructibility in there, otherwise he’d still be Glass.

• karimamin

@RipCityRings said...

Anyone else do the Rondo at CPT with Harden/Westbrook/AD/Bron and a 1K scrub that won’t play? Cashing so far, though Westy is pretty concerning thus far.

Edit: DK showdown.

I did something similar but put danny green at cpt

• Njsum1

@RipCityRings said...

If someone could figure out how to transport Butler’s brain into AD’s body he would truly be unstoppable. AD just doesn’t have any fight/alpha in him, it’s his Achilles heal.

On second thought maybe toss LeBron’s indestructibility in there, otherwise he’d still be Glass.

Such a hindsight post.

AD has had plenty of games where he’s taken over and destroyed, and looked like an unstoppable force, just doesn’t seem like it’s tonight. Although there’s still another half.

And butler has had plenty of games where he just stands around, like game 2 of the series.

But yeah, AD could use Lebron’s indestructibility.

• callmetouch

Unleash Rondo soon please and thanks

• SkateFiend

Oh boy, Kyle Kuzma. Why did I give you a chance.

• callmetouch

I think that’s all the Rondo we see tonight

no way.. Rondo def plays more. Guy is good man. Lakers need him.

E G for 3! Finally.

• callmetouch

@866 said...

no way.. Rondo def plays more. Guy is good man. Lakers need him.

Everytime I turn on the tv I see him turning the ball over lol get Caruso in there will ya

• deepfat

Man I swear NBA games seem to crawl.

Wow.. Lakers came out flat. Houston Dominates. “Anotha night, anotha blowout”. Hope they win the series to be honest. They seem much hungrier than Lakers also. Axe Vogel, let KIDD coach next year I say.

• rstylz

DFS is out. I am making way more money picking O/U or spreads. Its all gut right now. Anyone else finding it this easy to pick NBA games these days?

Being a basketball junky and playing ball my whole life its just to easy right now.

i recommend making pick’s instead.

I have won my parle on every night so far.

Rondo plays the whole 4th/last 15 min. Happy to see that. Key guy for Lakers handling/facilitating. Squeak out a few cashes thank you Rondo.

• tmarohl

Bucks are frauds. Giannis sucks. Lebron Sucks. What else can I say? Can’t believe that Bucks lose to mediocre Marquette and Greendale HS team. Fricking joke. Trying to cancel my auto Bucks ticket renewal.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

Bucks are frauds. Giannis sucks. Lebron Sucks. What else can I say? Can’t believe that Bucks lose to mediocre Marquette and Greendale HS team. Fricking joke. Trying to cancel my auto Bucks ticket renewal.

Dang T!

• damionismyname

@Pandamonious said...

Dang T!

dang….. thats the midwest urban slang

• callmetouch

Caruso’s 3 put me in 2nd in the $12 SE. Unless scoring updates. Hooray

• damionismyname

needed that low end triple double from Lebron. they will definitely come out firing next game.

• tmarohl

@miggs6876 said...

Would love to hear from Tmahol. He knows the bucs team and organization like the back of his hand.

My feeling is that Giannis should give back the MVP trophy he is about to win. Can’t play in the half court, can’t hit a free throw. Bud probably has to go as he is a regular season coach that can’t adjust. If I am Bucks, probably look to trade Giannis.

• miggs6876

@tmarohl said...

My feeling is that Giannis should give back the MVP trophy he is about to win. Can’t play in the half court, can’t hit a free throw. Bud probably has to go as he is a regular season coach that can’t adjust. If I am Bucks, probably look to trade Giannis.

Team is still young and the bubble conditions were obviously different. Once things settle the Bucks should compete for a championship next year. That’s assuming Giannis stays and the Bucks add a piece or two to the team. Not having a home court advantage really hurt the bucs. Also, the heat just match up great vs the bucs. Buc fans have a lot to look forward to. Right now it’s just hard to see. Keep those tickets…

• miggs6876

I really didn’t expect the rockets to steam roll the lakers. Their defense was really good. Offensively, they have way more weapons than the lakers. Vogel better make some adjustments.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@miggs6876 said...

Team is still young and the bubble conditions were obviously different. Once things settle the Bucks should compete for a championship next year. That’s assuming Giannis stays and the Bucks add a piece or two to the team. Not having a home court advantage really hurt the bucs. Also, the heat just match up great vs the bucs. Buc fans have a lot to look forward to. Right now it’s just hard to see. Keep those tickets…

I think the answer is somewhere between what you’re saying and tmarohl’s current reaction.

I think Richard Jefferson was right, in the Bucks need that 4th quarter assassin. The guy who can get his own shot, create in the half court, and knock ‘em down when the game is on the line. Giannis is insanely talented and one of the best players in the league, but he’s not that guy. He’s not going to iso, break a guy down and hit a fade away from the elbow and seal a game. He drives, and if you wall off the lane it’s done and if you foul him, he’s not always going to hit both free throws. Middleton nor Bledsoe are that guy either. I’m not sure how they get that guy.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).