NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -5 ) at Miami ( 5 ) —- T: 223
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( 6.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -6.5 ) —- T: 225

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

ESPN Alert

“Giannis ready to play more mins”

You think! It’s pretty inexcusable coaching. If I was a Bucks fan I would be furious and devastated at the same time

• miggs6876

@Pandamonious said...

I think the answer is somewhere between what you’re saying and tmarohl’s current reaction.

I think Richard Jefferson was right, in the Bucks need that 4th quarter assassin. The guy who can get his own shot, create in the half court, and knock ‘em down when the game is on the line. Giannis is insanely talented and one of the best players in the league, but he’s not that guy. He’s not going to iso, break a guy down and hit a fade away from the elbow and seal a game. He drives, and if you wall off the lane it’s done and if you foul him, he’s not always going to hit both free throws. Middleton nor Bledsoe are that guy either. I’m not sure how they get that guy.

Is Robert Horry available?

• tmarohl

@miggs6876 said...

Team is still young and the bubble conditions were obviously different. Once things settle the Bucks should compete for a championship next year. That’s assuming Giannis stays and the Bucks add a piece or two to the team. Not having a home court advantage really hurt the bucs. Also, the heat just match up great vs the bucs. Buc fans have a lot to look forward to. Right now it’s just hard to see. Keep those tickets…

They have a bunch of scrubs on one year deals like Korver, Matthews, brown, Wilson, rolo, etc. not much to look forward to

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

ESPN Alert

“Giannis ready to play more mins”

You think! It’s pretty inexcusable coaching. If I was a Bucks fan I would be furious and devastated at the same time

He is like -47 in the playoffs. Bucks have been better when he hasn’t played

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

Lol. Coach Bud:

“If you are going as hard as those guys are going in a playoff game, 35-36 mins, I think that’s pushing the ceiling”

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@theIrrigator said...

Lol. Coach Bud:

“If you are going as hard as those guys are going in a playoff game, 35-36 mins, I think that’s pushing the ceiling”

It’ll work out. Watch. The Heat are now too tired to compete and the Bucks are well rested. The Heat are sitting ducks.

• Njsum1

@tmarohl said...

He is like -47 in the playoffs. Bucks have been better when he hasn’t played

I see the disappointment. Yet on the bright side, last year they lost to the eventual NBA champs.

And, there’s a pretty good chance they may lose to this year’s Eastern Conference champs. They’re a good team, just not a championship team.

Didn’t matter if they beat the Heat, then the Celtics, No ones taking out the clippers, if they remain healthy. Clips are too good and too deep.

• tmarohl

I think I want Christian Wood back

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

You can’t have him back!

• gaelicgirl

@NDNole said...

LOL these coaches would rather be stubborn and stupid than to just play the starters with the game on the line.

Blame it on “Pop” culture?

Why Won’t Bucks Coaches Adjust? ‘They’d Rather Lose Than Abandon Their Beliefs’
    https://www.actionnetwork.com/nba/nba-playoffs-bucks-vs-heat-mike-budenholzer-coaching-adjustments-2020

Got “Crobbered” tonight.. in for tmm, 90% Beverley/Leonard/Morris.. Millsap/Harris, Lowry. Lotta Zubac. George. Harrell. Some LOU, Murray, Jokic.. Brown. Tight pool expect high scoring game Clipp/Denver. 130-125 type game tomorrow. Play the Over.

• JustDFSin

@Pandamonious said...

It’ll work out. Watch. The Heat are now too tired to compete and the Bucks are well rested. The Heat are sitting ducks.

The most minutes he has played all season is 38 and he has done that twice . he has played 36 minutes 5 times with 4 of those 5 in the 1st month of the season. He probably will get in foul trouble and wont see close to the 40 minute mark. He waits until being down 3-0 to say he wants more minutes??

• superjon

9k for Lowry tomorrow?

No thanks

• damionismyname

@tmarohl said...

the would probably be in this series if they had him.

• Oregon97232

I think I might be done for now. Summer is usually when I teak my break from dfs but Covid messed that up. Spent several months doing the simulated games on here and then jumped back into NBA.

I already put my dk account on a 3 month self exclusion, might be time to do the same for fd.

• JustDFSin

@superjon said...

9k for Lowry tomorrow?

No thanks

You have to pay up for somebody. I think the clips blow them out again

• damionismyname

@Oregon97232 said...

I think I might be done for now. Summer is usually when I teak my break from dfs but Covid messed that up. Spent several months doing the simulated games on here and then jumped back into NBA.

I already put my dk account on a 3 month self exclusion, might be time to do the same for fd.

football, just relax on the nba.

• gaelicgirl

Cashed one LU to get all but $1 of my entry fees back. Just like the other night, the first LU I made was the best, then the ones where I pivoted to other players scored progressively fewer points.
    Maybe I should go back to only playing one LU in different contests.

• siddom

@miggs6876 said...

Is Robert Horry available?

I think its BS you want more. already have bledshow Lopez Middleton —- 4 top 50 nba players in the league and you want more?

• miggs6876

@Njsum1 said...

I see the disappointment. Yet on the bright side, last year they lost to the eventual NBA champs.

And, there’s a pretty good chance they may lose to this year’s Eastern Conference champs. They’re a good team, just not a championship team.

Didn’t matter if they beat the Heat, then the Celtics, No ones taking out the clippers, if they remain healthy. Clips are too good and too deep.

Clippers are certainly the team to beat.

• miggs6876

@superjon said...

9k for Lowry tomorrow?

No thanks

The price just slapped me in the face. After the initial sticker shock I think he’s playable. I put him in a dummy line up that I like. Murray and Kemba are both over priced too. Sweet Lou has become sour and Pat Beg is a dart throw. Morris ceiling is very limited. I think we know what we are getting in the Bos/Tor game. The key is figuring out if Denver is going to be competitive.

• miggs6876

The winner on fanduel paired Caruso and Rondo. Wow I didn’t even consider that. I did consider pairing Bledsoe/Hill. I always like to analyze winning line ups.

• Fantasyfun83

Yeah same here..I had a strong feeling Caru was going to be in the winning lineup just not with Rondo ..he flashed through my mind for like a second and I’m like nah, maybe Cook

• Fantasyfun83

You always think to be different, otherwise that’s a donated line up

• Fantasyfun83

Made only 2 lineups and cashed 1 . Few more for today :)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).