NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -5 ) at Miami ( 5 ) —- T: 223
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( 6.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -6.5 ) —- T: 225

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• ijustlosf

Westbrook/Covington or Dragic/Bam on FD?

• Brendan239

Westy could 10x

• WhiteyJones8

@IT4MVP said...

I can’t take the chance with DJJ. Had to downgrade a little at a couple spots to get up to House

I had 3/7 shares and just swapped them to 0/7. Just can’t do it. I did add one Meyers Leonard share just because #YOLO

• IT4MVP

I’ve been all in on Dragic all playoffs. Dude is just ballin, at least 20 points in every single playoff game. He’s arguably been their best player

• rvnfn77

Playing 4 lines on FD I’ll have two with Westbrook. Playing one line on DK no Westbrook hope it doesn’t bite me on DK cause I think he could smash tonight.

• Supersharpie

@tippycat said...

Not me.

Nope. A customer service rep this morning said it could take a few days.

• IT4MVP

@WhiteyJones8 said...

I had 3/7 shares and just swapped them to 0/7. Just can’t do it. I did add one Meyers Leonard share just because #YOLO

I was thinking Meyers but ehhh that’s a zero waiting to happen. Only had DJJ in 1 out of five

• ScofieldReturns

danny green/jeff green or KCP/kuzma?

• karimamin

Faded Dragic, lots of Javale and Dwight. Let’s goo

• Golfnut04240

No Harden for me tonight.

• I have none of my heatles, except for crowder on fd😯

• tippycat

@Golfnut04240 said...

No Harden for me tonight.

He looked tired last game. Went with Westbrook.

• WhiteyJones8

Brook Lopez with 0 through the first four minutes. Maybe he’s switching things up today and getting 2 FDP in the first half then still finding his way to 28 FDP by the end of the game

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@tippycat said...

He looked tired last game. Went with Westbrook.

Harden looked like he always looks in game 7’s.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

Westy could 10x

Are the hoops bigger tonight?

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Unico10 said...

Are the hoops bigger tonight?

Probably. Have to help the Lakers win. Westbrook will still shoot 30% though.

And I got fn screwed.. had to do something and got stuck with like 8 Olynyks. Very aggravated right now. And have O Iggys either which I wanted.

• tonedefrob

@WhiteyJones8 said...

Brook Lopez with 0 through the first four minutes. Maybe he’s switching things up today and getting 2 FDP in the first half then still finding his way to 28 FDP by the end of the game

He’s regular season PJ Tuckering it…he’ll find his way to 18 but in 32 instead of 40 like PJ.

• IT4MVP

Butler very low ownership. I have none. Bledsoe ownership way up there. Have none

• tyleh

man not a good start for brolo. at least no big early fouls for anyone.

• gaelicgirl

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

I have none of my heatles, except for crowder on fd😯

Wow

• RipCityRings

Meyers sighting! Only 1.9% on FD. A guy can dream…

Edit: And he promptly bricks one off the side of the backboard.

• Back2Basics

meyers leonard sighting

• geardaddy

Meyers Leonard could break the slate. I faded him but he could break the slate for sure

• tyleh

o no…. divicenzo made a 3 already. fawk….. thought he wasnt even gonna play. i hate the bucks rotations . fking no consistency

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).