NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -1 ) at Boston ( 1 ) —- T: 214
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 9 ) at LA Clippers ( -9 ) —- T: 222.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Fantasyfun83

Maybe porter finally hits into the 30s today ..been kinda lame recently

• Brendan239

Harrell gonna smash. And I hate taking him.

• Brendan239

Wouldn’t surprise me if 1 (or 2) of Wanamaker, Craig, Shamet, Monte, Williams is in the winning FD LU. Today should be a fun one.

• superjon

@Brendan239 said...

Wouldn’t surprise me if 1 (or 2) of Wanamaker, Craig, Shamet, Monte, Williams is in the winning FD LU. Today should be a fun one.

Like Danny Green and KCP yesterday? :)

• Brendan239

@superjon said...

Like Danny Green and KCP yesterday? :)

Touché. Just saying, there are a few guys that are due for 60 burgers and if 3 of them do and FVV, Surge, and OG underperform it might be like that.

• superjon

@Brendan239 said...

Touché. Just saying, there are a few guys that are due for 60 burgers and if 3 of them do and FVV, Surge, and OG underperform it might be like that.

Maybe.

I just wouldn’t play Wanamaker.

If Kemba and Smart are playing. Wanamaker is a no go.

• rstylz

Norm and Serge havent played 30+ minutes at any point in the playoffs except 1 blow out win against the Nets.

Why is Rotogrinders projections showing 31 minutes each? Why am i paying for this lol

• rstylz

And Kemba is projected for 30 minutes and he played 38 the last 2 games……

Are they just picking numbers out of a hat?

• @rstylz said...

And Kemba is projected for 30 minutes and he played 38 the last 2 games……

Are they just picking numbers out of a hat?

Sure seems like it!

• rstylz

@Brendan239 said...

Harrell gonna smash. And I hate taking him.

At that price with potential blow out minutes you almost have to take him.

• Brendan239

Kemba will roll his ankle with 3:25 left in the 1Q and Wanamaker will come in and put up 26 FD points in 2 quarters until Kemba comes back to close the game. And he allows me to pay up for guys I otherwise can’t with a coupe hundo left on the table so it’s only working with Wanamaker getting value

• Brendan239

@rstylz said...

At that price with potential blow out minutes you almost have to take him.

He won 6th man of the year last night.

• rstylz

He didn’t get blow out minutes last game actually. Just put up a decent stat line in his limited minutes.

I am not buying he will get more minutes because he won an award last night or that he is going to come out and smash because of it.

• kettab24

DK making this slate almost unplayable

• kettab24

fading OG at 60% ownership

• rstylz

@kettab24 said...

DK making this slate almost unplayable

why?

• Boil this slate down to whether or not you think nuggets can make it a game or not? Going back to tatum, he’s gonna put his foot on there neck tonight.

• Fantasyfun83

I hope so, shame they lost by a point. I would have loved to see Boston sweep the Raptors..that would have hurt deeply.

• lester461

@rstylz said...

why?

Entire Raptors team is really mispriced

• gaelicgirl

@Fantasyfun83 said...

I hope so, shame they lost by a point. I would have loved to see Boston sweep the Raptors..that would have hurt deeply.

Why you wanna hurt the Raptors deeply?

Nurse is too good of a coach to let his team get swept…unlike Budenholzer, he makes adjustments.

• Brendan239

Today’s the day you leave $1,200+ on the table.

• ScofieldReturns

Anyone like Marcus Morris again? He’s been crushing it these playoffs but I’ve only played him like twice

• rstylz

I really like Morris but i need to figure out how many Clippers is to many today with a possible blow out in store.

• Fantasyfun83

Well I ve played Powell a few times and hes cost me..waiting for that 35-45 day…sigh…dont think i can go with him again, shrugs

• rstylz

Is there a resident DEN expert in here? Does Milsap get more minutes because of the match up against Morris? I can’t seem to figure out his minutes pattern.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).