NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 2 ) at Miami ( -2 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:30 PM EST : Houston ( 5.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -5.5 ) —- T: 223.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• superjon

Who’s today’s Wanamaker?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

Lebron gonna smash, lock it in

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@superjon said...

Who’s today’s Wanamaker?

Rivers

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

AD gonna smash, book it

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Giannis gonna

Book it!

• DC2380

Bledsoe has to exceed value today right?

• Brendan239

Danny Green and Westbrook are in 80% of my LUs. Gonna have a Westy/Harden/LBJ LU, Westy/Harden/AD LU and a Westy/LBJ/AD LU. I’m not loving the early game as much, lots to be had in late game. Love Rondo, Dwight, Green, and KCP. The right late game stack wins today.

• boilermakerbeef

Covington/Herro or Gordon/Crowder?

• gaelicgirl

@theIrrigator said...

Giannis gonna

Book it!

LOL Your troll game is strong today

• NDNole

Harden was waaaaaay underowned last time out. Probably will be again. Im gonna go that route once more and hope he does something crazy and gets to 80.

• Brendan239

“(player-popup #duncan-robinson)Duncan Robinson”:/players/duncan-robinson-555145’s the sneaky play on FD. He’s going 7-10 from 3 today.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@gaelicgirl said...

LOL Your troll game is strong today

Thank you lol

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@boilermakerbeef said...

Covington/Herro or Gordon/Crowder?

1st

Covington 6400 too high.. to make 6x he has to get 38.4 D K. Doubt that happens. Give me E G/West/HARDEN! LBJ/Glass/RONDO! Couple Iggie/DiVi/M Willams as fillers.. squeeze in the big 3 from the night game.

• yisman

current title odds:

Los Angeles Clippers
    +170
    Los Angeles Lakers
    +370
    Miami Heat
    +450
    Boston Celtics
    +600
    Houston Rockets
    +800
    Toronto Raptors
    +900
    Denver Nuggets
    +7000
    Milwaukee Bucks
    +7000

• Njsum1

@theIrrigator said...

Lebron gonna smash, lock it in

If you waited til page 2, I’d be interested, yet since it was on page 1….I’m thinking….

😉

• Brendan239

0% ABC, 15% DiV now. Love KCP and DRob today for cheapies. I like Marvin but he’ll be highly owned just because no one is really near him in price and he’ll get 22 minutes. AD/Bam should be a low-owner combo on FD. I’m sitting on 11 FD LIs but part of me wants to put JVale in one and use 100% salary in case he drops a 32 burger and Brook and Tucker put up 25 and 19 respectively…

• realphipps

I can’t find Norman Powell in the player pool

• MoccasinMusic

Bron and Bro Lo or Russ and Middleton DK?

• Njsum1

@realphipps said...

I can’t find Norman Powell in the player pool

He’s too tired from smashing yesterday

• jessedio

What’s going on this morning? I’ll check back later before lock 😂🧐🤔

• nstrachan2

@yisman said...

current title odds:

Los Angeles Clippers
    +170
    Los Angeles Lakers
    +370
    Miami Heat
    +450
    Boston Celtics
    +600
    Houston Rockets
    +800
    Toronto Raptors
    +900
    Denver Nuggets
    +7000
    Milwaukee Bucks
    +7000

Makes a degenerate wanna put a 50 on MIL

• FunchessOfFun

Kelly O playing or nah?

• Brendan239

@FunchessOfFun said...

Kelly O playing or nah?

I hope not to consider playing him if he is, but I do have Iggy in 1 because I have to.

• Mrsmith887

I noticed the other day at the top of the leaderboard midway through the slate – a bunch of lineups had Quin Cook in them. People basically taking a zero on their punt and building a strong 8 man lineup around it. Anyone had any experience / success doing this ? It was pretty interesting and I’m wondering if this was just people building mass entries basically scenario hunting – or if it’s a consistent/ viable cashing strategy.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).