NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 2 ) at Miami ( -2 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:30 PM EST : Houston ( 5.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -5.5 ) —- T: 223.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #56

RG Tiered Ranking

@Njsum1 said...

If you waited til page 2, I’d be interested, yet since it was on page 1….I’m thinking….

😉

Got me lol

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #56

RG Tiered Ranking

@MoccasinMusic said...

Bron and Bro Lo or Russ and Middleton DK?

Coin flip but I would personally go the 1st one

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #56

RG Tiered Ranking

@FunchessOfFun said...

Kelly O playing or nah?

I think so. I have a few DK shares

• siddom

wenyan Gabriel

• gaelicgirl

Scott Foster gets the Rockets game again

Haha yep!
    https://twitter.com/clutchfans/status/1302620081352998914

• superjon

@siddom said...

wenyan Gabriel

what about him?

• realphipps

@siddom said...

wenyan Gabriel

Don’t know much about his decency bias.

• callmetouch

Rondo again?:)

• mbunner23

Lebron. Must win game

Give me Bam, Herro, Crowder, Rondo with him. You figure out the rest.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #56

RG Tiered Ranking

@callmetouch said...

Rondo again?:)

Definitely

• P0key

@theIrrigator said...

Rivers

Yup..When HOU is down by 25 at beginning of 4th..

• tyetwo42

Anybody trusting Bledsoe in a must win? I feel disgusting for having him again but if he doesn’t play 35 mins this game then he never will

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@tyetwo42 said...

Anybody trusting Bledsoe in a must win? I feel disgusting for having him again but if he doesn’t play 35 mins this game then he never will

I’ve played Bledsoe fairly heavily every playoff slate he has been on, expecting eventually he’ll have a bigger game, knowing his price left a lot of meat on the bone. Today, I’m done with it and have zero interest, so you know..

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #56

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Kelly Olynyk (knee) a game-time decision Sunday.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #56

RG Tiered Ranking

@tyetwo42 said...

Yep just gonna keep playing him. Price is great and mins will be there

• RipCityRings

@theIrrigator said...

Status note: Kelly Olynyk (knee) a game-time decision Sunday.

So much for my 3 FPS Meyers play.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@theIrrigator said...

Dead weight. Need Rondo, Westbook, Bron in the guard spots. NEEEEEED IIIIIIIIIIIT.

• rstylz

@Mrsmith887 said...

I noticed the other day at the top of the leaderboard midway through the slate – a bunch of lineups had Quin Cook in them. People basically taking a zero on their punt and building a strong 8 man lineup around it. Anyone had any experience / success doing this ? It was pretty interesting and I’m wondering if this was just people building mass entries basically scenario hunting – or if it’s a consistent/ viable cashing strategy.

You can do this with less risk and just take Rondo, i think thats my route

• mbunner23

@theIrrigator said...

Are the minutes there? For whatever reason Budenholzer likes to hold back Giannis, Bledsoe’s minutes.

• ScofieldReturns

ABC O/U: 38 minutes

• RipCityRings

Can someone please talk me out of going back to Kuzma. Like, he doesn’t pass the eye test or brain test, but he did have a 30 burger vs Houston that one time.

Every time I try to build a DK lineup I end up with 5 Lakers.

• Njsum1

I have plenty of Rondo, that DK price is absurd. Just keep in mind that he saw extra time last game because carushow was in foul trouble.

I’ve got Rondo for 15-20 minutes tonight. I expect a lot of Lebron

• jdtrey

@Njsum1 said...

I have plenty of Rondo, that DK price is absurd. Just keep in mind that he saw extra time last game because carushow was in foul trouble.

I’ve got Rondo for 15-20 minutes tonight. I expect a lot of Lebron

Playoff Rondo is a thing – I could be wrong but I’d be shocked if he played under 20 in meaningful games from here out

• rstylz

Does anyone think ABC can finally knock over the wall Miami has built? 3 games of trying to go through it……hasnt worked yet

• mmmfriedchicken

Anyone else going to the well with LBJ AND Glass? Instead of picking one of them and a Harden/ABC? Having a feeling Glass puts up about same numbers as ABC/Harden and I’m getting salary relief i need

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).