NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:30 PM EST : Boston ( -2 ) at Toronto ( 2 ) —- T: 211.5
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -9 ) at Denver ( 9 ) —- T: 219.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• rstylz

Don’t poke the bear……
    Kyle 99.9% owned today?

Until he is 10k i think you need to play him every game he plays the rest of the playoffs.

Starting with him in cash and going from there

• miggs6876

Does Nurse continue to play his starters 40 plus minutes? I think so since they have won 2 in a row. Sticker shock on Lowry. Hard not to play a few line ups stacking Boston and Toronto. Big question in Jokic. If he’s out I don’t see how Denver keeps it close. Brown/Morris bounce back? Tatum priced high too. PG3 looks like an easy play for me. Center is awful. Sweet Lou cheap on FD.

• P0key

@rstylz said...

Don’t poke the bear……
    Kyle 99.9% owned today?

Until he is 10k i think you need to play him every game he plays the rest of the playoffs.

Has it been 3 or 4 games with his hot streak? i normally jump off streaks after 3 games..

• miggs6876

@rstylz said...

Don’t poke the bear……
    Kyle 99.9% owned today?

You almost have to play him. Murray is 8.5k, Kemba is 8.3k, and Lou 5.1k.

• superjon

Made 1 of my 5 lineups this morning that has Pat Bev and Powell.

Not sure if either of them will make the final cut when I make the other 4 closer to lock.

• kettab24

DK still have guys price up for doing nothing…Guys like Powell and Reggie Jackson should be flat min

• Brendan239

Jaylen Brown bounce-back game. Big time. Anyone going back to Green yo punt?

• rstylz

@P0key said...

Has it been 3 or 4 games with his hot streak? i normally jump off streaks after 3 games..

Kyle doesn’t have much time left at 34/35. Probably his last real chance at another ring. And he really wants to be in the hall of fame.

I get the streak thing. I normally jump on board 2 games to late and stay on 1 game to long lol.

But he will go down swinging in this and Nurse is going to let him. I don’t see him playing less than 42 minutes the rest of the playoffs unless they are badly blowing someone out which i don’t see happening.

Sure he may have a bad game in there but whats that…..40fps?

• lukemiller42

Anyone trying Norman Powell again? I feel like he’s going to have one game this series where we say “why didn’t we play Powell?”. I’m rostering him but not in love with it.

My general thoughts are Kemba will be more aggressive, the nuggets cheap guys are more at play with Jokic limited or out. Lou seems trappy with a price decrease following his best game in a while, I agree with my brothers thought that the clippers played soft thinking Denver sucked and Denver doesn’t suck but that if the clippers turn it on they’ll shut down Murray. Of Murray Jokic (if he plays) Tatum and Kawhi, I like kawhi the most even at his price point. I think maybe cheap nuggets, 2/3 of siakam Lowry fvv, a Boston guy (hardest to predict but I’m leaning Kemba), and klaw is how I’m looking at roster construction.

• I really want to play Plums due to his low cost and Jokic’s uncertainty, but I feel like his ownership % is going to be through the roof.

• Brendan239

Love Grant/Plumlee combo today.

• Brendan239

How can one feel good about paying more for Trez than Z on FD? I’m trying.

• rstylz

@Brendan239 said...

Love Grant/Plumlee combo today.

Do you really think Joker is not going to play?

After finishing the game strong with his apparent injury?

• Brendan239

@rstylz said...

Limited, but if not 55-60 FD points. I have 2 w/Jokic, 1 w/Z, 2 w/Plum.

• Potsmoke

Going in on Joker today, hoping yesterdays injury bias with ABC will have his ownership % lower than it should be.

• Njsum1

@rstylz said...

Hard to tell, I’d guess he plays. If not it’s Plumdog time.

I’m not really interested in Jokic if he does play. Not because of the injury. Dude literally had the game of his life and got 60 DK points. He also had 22 DK points the first game. Now he costs 9700. I don’t feel that’s a fair price considering.

He could certainly come out and smash, and he’ll have lower ownership, so that’s worth something, yet I still don’t feel I’m being given the right price to play him as more than a one off ownership play.

• kettab24

@Njsum1 said...

Hard to tell, I’d guess he plays. If not it’s Plumdog time.

I’m not really interested in Jokic if he does play. Not because of the injury. Dude literally had the game of his life and got 60 DK points. He also had 22 DK points the first game. Now he costs 9700. I don’t feel that’s a fair price considering.

He could certainly come out and smash, and he’ll have lower ownership, so that’s worth something, yet I still don’t feel I’m being given the right price to play him as more than a one off ownership play.

DK pricing is just nuts…Murray is still overpriced, and all the value guys are overpriced

• tmarohl

Has FanDuel paid out the streak bonus yet?

• Petergunz82

@kettab24 said...

DK pricing is just nuts…Murray is still overpriced, and all the value guys are overpriced

J Myke is priced appropriately on DK at 3600

• Brendan239

What’s everyone’s guess on FVV ownership because PG and who would you take on FD?

• rvnfn77

@tmarohl said...

I still haven’t received mine for the longest streak of 14.

• jdtrey

@tmarohl said...

Still waiting

• tmarohl

@rvnfn77 said...

I still haven’t received mine for the longest streak of 14.

I have been out of town so hard to check, but I don’t believe I have received either

• rvnfn77

@tmarohl said...

I have been out of town so hard to check, but I don’t believe I have received either

Not sure what the hold up is I sent an email but of course no response back. Lol

• I have yet to roster lowry this series, i don’t know if i can stomach not rostering him again, or rostering him finally and he duds🤢

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).