NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:30 PM EST : Boston ( -2 ) at Toronto ( 2 ) —- T: 211.5
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -9 ) at Denver ( 9 ) —- T: 219.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@Golfnut04240 said...

I’m a DK player and as of this moment, Lowry only shows up in exactly half of the 100 lineups HQ produces. I would think it’s much more.

HQ is screwed up. Max I can get of anyone is 70%. Unico could only get 40% yesterday. Im gonna check FC and see how much I should be getting

• Golfnut04240

@noddy said...

That’s not what I asked. I don’t believe anyone on here made the line. Just kidding. I’ll change my question. Does anyone think Boston WILL win the game?

I believe Boston wins tonight.

• Golfnut04240

@theIrrigator said...

HQ is screwed up. Max I can get of anyone is 70%. Unico could only get 40% yesterday. Im gonna check FC and see how much I should be getting

Well, I am getting 79% Siakam

• RipCityRings

Raps blitzed Tatum last game and it mostly worked. Matchups matter more than people want to believe here. In my opinion, Lowry is always going to be the play over FVV in this series. Look at his shooting thus far: 5-16, 13-23, 5-16, 5-12, yet on FD he’s gone 5x his current price in 3/4 games (the only outlier is game 1, but he also only played 35 minutes there). Lowry is incredibly versatile in DFS terms and will almost certainly get his. Kemba basically needs to score 30+ real points to get there.

Tatum is an elite talent with a still-unseen ceiling, but Toronto is smart enough defensively to know how to limit him. Nurse would ultimately rather force Kemba and Jaylen to beat them. I would imagine they go back to that strategy tonight. Lowry also managed to run Theis off the floor early last game, but ultimately they need him out there because Timelord is not going to play 20+ and there are other ways to pivot.

I think Jaylen shows up offensively today. Kemba and Smart’s shooting is going to be a huge factor, and on the flip side it will come down to whether Siakam is being aggressive. Jaylen has the strength/BBIQ to slow him down, but if Pascal stops settling for ill-advised threes and can find some switches it will really open things up for everyone. I’m taking a stand and going 100% Jaylen today, but will probably have almost as much Siakam.

• rstylz

I do not believe Boston wins another game this year.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@Golfnut04240 said...

Well, I am getting 79% Siakam

Sounds like it’s working fine for you then

• rstylz

Was Green guarding Joker at the end of last game? They wanted a more mobile defender?

• superjon

@theIrrigator said...

Mine is working fine. I can get over 70% on anyone.

What are your settings?

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@theIrrigator said...

Mine is fine.

X’d out Semi and Matt Thomas, ran 150, with no other adjustments and got 91% Millsap. Beyond that though, it went down quick. It did give me 59% Lowry though. If i hit lock on Lowry, it gives me 100% Lowry.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@superjon said...

Mine is working fine. I can get over 70% on anyone.

What are your settings?

Factory settings

• Pandamonious

@theIrrigator said...

Factory settings

You need the super secret panda mod settings.

• RipCityRings

When was the last time Millsap played 32 minutes? Really don’t want to play him but it’s hard to say no to those minutes at that price.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Mine is fine.

X’d out Semi and Matt Thomas, ran 150, with no other adjustments and got 91% Millsap. Beyond that though, it went down quick. It did give me 59% Lowry though. If i hit lock on Lowry, it gives me 100% Lowry.

Doesn’t matter what I change. I can project Time Lord for a 40 burger and still only get 70%

• noddy

@Pandamonious said...

You need the super secret panda mod settings.

lol

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@RipCityRings said...

When was the last time Millsap played 32 minutes? Really don’t want to play him but it’s hard to say no to those minutes at that price.

Last game

• superjon

@Pandamonious said...

Mine is fine.

x’d out Semi???

that’s page 1 material.

• Pandamonious

@superjon said...

x’d out Semi???

that’s page 1 material.

Consider yourself lucky I gave that one out for free. That’s an added bonus to the technical foul stats.

• RipCityRings

Just noticed something weird, the official NBA stats have Jerami Grant with 3 blocks last game but FD and DK have him with 4. Was that a super late correction? Seems like the sort of thing that could make a tangible difference, imagine getting bumped out of first by those 3 FPS.

• pepsies15

@Pandamonious said...

Consider yourself lucky I gave that one out for free. That’s an added bonus to the technical foul stats.

^this

• ScofieldReturns

ok thanks guys, i’m back on lowry.

i have tatum too but i agree with panda, they are getting the ball out of his hands and forcing others to beat them. but tatum has the highest floor/ceiling by far at PF so i still have him, just not super confident in it.

• Fantasyfun83

Should know if Joker is playing tonight or will be limited by this time ..getting tired of all these game time decisions. Shouldn’t take till 8:55 pm to know. Shenanigans

• TruHawks

Is Kemba and Lowry in the same lineup viable or do you basically have to pick one? If so, who?

• Golfnut04240

Stormin’ Norman Powell. Yea or nay on DK?

• RipCityRings

Anyone have a strong take on Marcus Morris here? I’d love to catch a bounce-back from his abysmal Game 2, but I don’t know if that 70% shooting (80% from deep) with 2 steals and 0 turnovers from Game 1 is particularly repeatable.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@Fantasyfun83 said...

Should know if Joker is playing tonight or will be limited by this time ..getting tired of all these game time decisions. Shouldn’t take till 8:55 pm to know. Shenanigans

No way Jokic doesn’t play

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).