NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:30 PM EST : Miami ( -3 ) at Milwaukee ( 3 ) —- T: 217.5
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -5 ) at Houston ( 5 ) —- T: 223.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic โ€“ NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• telestraightshooter

@gaelicgirl said...

LOL

ok, to be fair, Shaq could not shoot from range, but he didn’t need to.

ABC will only thrive when the system is custom fit for him.
    still, that system is top 3 in NBA

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Then Milwaukee loses Dinwiddie next off season and Thomas is junk, and Prince is whatever. So, you basically trade Giannis for Allen and Prince and that’s better than Ayton and Oubre or Harris, Porter Jr, and Monte Morris?

Then you’re going to say Bucks will trade Dinwiddie, but again you’re not going to get real value on an expiring contract.

If you are convinced you can re-sign him, like you have an under the table deal like AD has with the Lakers, then you probably make a deal.

Bottom line is I think in the end, Bucks will do whatever Giannis wants, and he will be fair with the team. Bucks probably wouldn’t trade him to some place he didn’t want to go. I think he signs the Supermax, with the understanding that if it doesn’t look like they can win in the future, they will trade him to his preferred destination.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

So is anyone going to take AD for $11.4k at the center spot on FD?

Yes

• @tmarohl said...

Yeah, hard to get my hands around the fact the Bucks are losing to a mediocre Marquette team

Bucks team has been overrated as hell…will give you guys Nunn and Meyers in a sign and trade in a year๐Ÿ˜

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

Did Rondo hit his current ceiling last game? $6,200 is a tough price to get to, seems like youโ€™re hoping for a 50-burger

He is unplayable at that price

• Sports101

Anybody wanna talk about the actual games today instead of bullshit ideas of trade scenarios?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@superjon said...

How about Giannis to the Magic for Ross, Gordon, and an annual subscription to Disney+

Its has to be combo package w/ Hulu and ESPN+

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Yes

Any guesses on ownership? Joker was only 20% owned in my contests last night for $2k less than AD

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Sports101 said...

Anybody wanna talk about the actual games today instead of bullshit ideas of trade scenarios?

You could initiate by offering your thoughts, instead of approaching things this way?

It’s a 2 game playoff slate, that we’ve already played twice.

• pepsies15

@Sports101 said...

How much help do you need on a 2 game slate?

• Njsum1

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Bucks team has been overrated as hell…will give you guys Nunn and Meyers in a sign and trade in a year๐Ÿ˜

Would only make sense if Miami threw in a bag of potato chips, a case of beer, and two dirty socks.

• Brendan239

Anyone playing Iggy or just if Kelly O and Herro are out? Kinda like him as a diff SG than Green/KCP

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@Sports101 said...

Just got home. Once I figure out which direction I’m going I’ll share

• Pandamonious

Whether Giannis plays or not, the Bucks are done. Heat will be ready for both scenarios. Even if ABC plays he won’t be 100%, and his style of play is hard to do on a weakened ankle. They’re probably better off without him.

If ABC is out, EVERYONE will play Middleton and Bledsoe. Sheep up or sheep out.

If ABC is in, you’re best off just fading the Bucks probably, as he’ll siphon off everything, and Heat are most likely winning.

No reason to stop going to the same Heat players, because they continuously do enough to keep you above water.

Lakers are AD and LBJ, and guess the scrub. Danny Green, Caruso, or KCP. Rondo is a lock on DK and an awesome pivot from Bledsoe on FD.

Rockets are Harden who is overpriced, Westbrook properly priced. Tucker is worth it. Roco is worth it. Then guess the scrub, Green or House.

Those are my thoughts.

• Pandamonious

Oh, and if McGee is out I’ll play Kieff and if McGee is in, can’t play them or Howard.

• ASalvaro

i love playing the WNBA on DK but man that league is funny 3 days ago the New York Liberty’s best player Amanda Zahui B comes out of the game after only 3 minutes and never comes back! and there still isn’t one word anywhere even on Twitter what happened to her and if she’s even playing tonight…you know nobody is watching when a star player comes out of a game and nobody even mentions it on Twitter for 3 days!

• mbunner23

@Sports101 said...

Because there’s so much to talk about on a 2 game slate that we’ve been playing every other day for the last week.

You can’t make a lineup until you have Giannis news anyway.

• Pandamonious

Hot take:

McGee news bigger than ABC news.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Any guesses on ownership? Joker was only 20% owned in my contests last night for $2k less than AD

LineupHQ says 29%

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Oh, and if McGee is out I’ll play Kieff and if McGee is in, can’t play them or Howard.

I think McGee and Howard are useless in this series.

• @Pandamonious said...

Hot take:

McGee news bigger than ABC news.

๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ

• JSteele

Doesn’t McGee being out mean more minutes for Kuz and not Markieff

• Pandamonious

@tmarohl said...

I think McGee and Howard are useless in this series.

Agree. They’ll still play though. McGee will get his generic 10-12 minutes and start, that if he’s out can go to Kieff.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Agree. They’ll still play though. McGee will get his generic 10-12 minutes and start, that if he’s out can go to Kieff.

Why didn’t Howard play last game?

• Pandamonious

@JSteele said...

Doesn’t McGee being out mean more minutes for Kuz and not Markieff

In theory that makes sense, but what I know is Kieff played 22 last game and Kuzma played 20. Bron is probably sick of him.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).