NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 3 ) at Boston ( -3 ) —- T: 210
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -8 ) at Denver ( 8 ) —- T: 220.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• land_of_the_lock

I don’t know. Maybe just me. But I miss it when NBA teams played their horses for 40 plus minutes in a game. Best vs best. This game reminds me of the old days.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@land_of_the_lock said...

I don’t know. Maybe just me. But I miss it when NBA teams played their horses for 40 plus minutes in a game. Best vs best. This game reminds me of the old days.

This is pretty solid. I was just thinking about how NBA teams never or rarely change their lineup from the end of regulation going into OT. It’s almost like an unwritten rule, even though some guys are gassed, both teams leave their guys out there for the duration.

• Golfnut04240

Rooting for OT X 2.

• Dog these guys are taking dumb ass shots, they’re trying to give it to Boston.

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Siakam plays the entire OT and gets no positive stats….the guy is kind of a scrub lately.

• tmarohl

Double OT

• Dfspacman

who stacked this game?

• NDNole

Siamim did NOTHING the whole overtime. How do you not fall into a rebound or 2 over the last half of the 4th quarter and OT? And now we headed to double OT. NO Bos/Tor stack no $tacks.

• IT4MVP

My only Boston/Toronto stack has Boucher lol

• If you stacked this right Your in the money tonight.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Great play there Nurse. Have Powell jack up a deep contested 3. Makes sense

• mrshhhh

why on earth do you settle for a 3pt in that situation? no shot blocker and you have about 3 or 4 inches on walker. smh

• jlowery73

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Looking like you have to have at least 4 of the 5 (Lowry, FVV, Brown, Smart, Tatum) to have any shot at a decent cash.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

If you stacked this right Your in the money tonight.

I stacked it wrong

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

At this point I just want the Raptors to lose so I have to stop playing Siakam

• NDNole

@theIrrigator said...

At this point I just want the Raptors to lose so I have to stop playing Siakam

Same. He is kinda of a no heart guy to me. Lots of talent tho.

• jlowery73

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Siakam 51 freaking minutes and such a turd performance….4 for 18 is so gross.

• @theIrrigator said...

I stacked it wrong

I listened to you on gasol, although if this goes to a game 7, he looked good in 3rd quarter…

Me too, i have smart, brown everywhere with kyle and fvv, but no tatum and i have kemBUM everywhere.

• tmarohl

This game is unbelievable.

• jlowery73

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

2nd game is essentially irrelevant…..there are so many guys going off in the 1st that stacks will win everything big.

• tyleh

@tmarohl said...

This game is unbelievable.

wow what a game. im speechless, the focus and competition is so insane! love nba playoffs basketball. :’) man i love hoops. best team game of the playoff bubble so far besides mitchell and murray showdown

• On dk no tatum line ups will take down the gpp tonight, that’s crazy.

• NDNole

4th quarter and TWO overtimes and siakim did jack ish.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

I listened to you on gasol, although if this goes to a game 7, he looked good in 3rd quarter…

Me too, i have smart, brown everywhere with kyle and fvv, but no tatum and i have kemBUM everywhere.

I have too much Siakam and very little of any of the Celtics on DK. FD the same but with lots of Smart. I should of been playing a Celtic this whole series over Siakam

• @theIrrigator said...

I have too much Siakam and very little of any of the Celtics on DK. FD the same but with lots of Smart. I should of been playing a Celtic this whole series over Siakam

Yeah his name is suckiam for a reason, sucks the slates over tonight, those guys in 1st won’t be touched.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).