NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 3 ) at Boston ( -3 ) —- T: 210
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -8 ) at Denver ( 8 ) —- T: 220.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Golfnut04240

Powell goes nearly 9X after all that.

• got9forya

Wow. Great game. Great win Raptors

• tmarohl

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Yeah his name is suckiam for a reason, sucks the slates over tonight, those guys in 1st won’t be touched.

Not so sure about that. Guys in first played Time Lord and only have Plumdog Millionaire left. At least on DK.

• Dfspacman

Damn I’m not gonna cash but I’m not even mad what a great game, both teams gave their all!

• siddom

siakam a true scrub

• Dfspacman

No Wanamaker again lol

• marker0357

Kemba is such a defensive liability against TOR, especially when he’s taken out offensively. I like and trust Brad Stevens but I think Kemba really hurt them tonight.

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

PG has came back to earth tonight, and now in foul trouble.

• Fantasyfun83

Is Grant even playing??? Killing me

• damionismyname

@Fantasyfun83 said...

Is Grant even playing??? Killing me

hasnt played for 2 games now. dude has like 10 fantasy points in 90 minutes played.

• jdtrey

First time in a week and a half I didn’t do a 8/1 stack of the first game lol fml

• damionismyname

@jdtrey said...

First time in a week and a half I didn’t do a 8/1 stack of the first game lol fml

yep….been stacking that game since game one and today I didnt…. how it works.

• NDNole

Today was the day all game stackers dream of.

• callmetouch

Going 100% Jokic>Kawhi in Tier 1 is gonna sting like a bee

• rvnfn77

339.8 on FD with Lou and trez and porter still going prolly only a min cash my guess.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

Anyone cookin on FD? I did 35 lineups, best is proj 351, got a bunch in the 330s 340s, min cash city. Anyone? Anyone?

• IT4MVP

Need Murray to get hot here!!!

• yisman

tiers not going great

I went Grant over Theis in tier 4

• yisman

@Sleazygreazy said...

Anyone cookin on FD? I did 35 lineups, best is proj 351, got a bunch in the 330s 340s, min cash city. Anyone? Anyone?

I have Grant in like all my lineups, so no

20 lineups in a 1000 ticket satellite

• jdtrey

@Sleazygreazy said...

Highest projection is down to 344 for me but it already dropped about 12 points the last few minutes of the 2nd quarter

• IT4MVP

I’m at 273 with Kawhi, Murray, Zubac, Green, and MPJ. Only lineup I had Siakam over Jaylen in too. Those 20 points would’ve been big

• miggs6876

@got9forya said...

Wow. Great game. Great win Raptors

That was one fun game to watch.

• Dfspacman

I might cash with a zero from Boucher

• jdtrey

@IT4MVP said...

Only lineup I had Siakam over Jaylen in too. Those 20 points would’ve been big

Same for me on my highest .. of course it had be that one

• yisman

PG13 no FP in 2nd half

picks up 4th foul immediately, takes a seat

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).