NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 3 ) at Boston ( -3 ) —- T: 210
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -8 ) at Denver ( 8 ) —- T: 220.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• jcotdl

@Sleazygreazy said...

Anyone cookin on FD? I did 35 lineups, best is proj 351, got a bunch in the 330s 340s, min cash city. Anyone? Anyone?

got a SE that doesn’t suck-definitely residing in the min cash ‘hood at worst.. proj over 350

• yisman

Jamal Murray pulling a Donovan Mitchell

walking down the tunnel looking for his suit

• yisman

Gary Harris appears to have a shoulder injury

• yisman

van Gundy talking about how he can’t understand why LeBron dumped Zubac for nothing.

I posted the same thing at the time.

what he didn’t mention was this was similar to them dumping Randle for nothing

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@Sleazygreazy said...

Anyone cookin on FD? I did 35 lineups, best is proj 351, got a bunch in the 330s 340s, min cash city. Anyone? Anyone?

My best is projected at 365 so no lol

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Yep, best now is a couple 340s and 350s. I did do two DK lineups and put one the big $25, probably would have been doing OK in SE. 317.5 with MPJ, Klaw and Morris

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

My best is projected at 381.4, but it is only in the 25 cent fadeaway and 5 cent piggy bank shot. Got a few projected in the 340’s in clutch shot.

• jdtrey

I wonder how often Pat Bev is admonished for not social distancing .. the dude has absolutely no concept of personal space haha such a dog

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@jdtrey said...

I wonder how often Pat Bev is admonished for not social distancing .. the dude has absolutely no concept of personal space haha such a dog

LOL, he’s never committed a foul and wants to review everything

• yisman

like Nick Nurse said

you can play your starters big minutes because the officials give a dozen free timeouts due to reviews

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

My best is projected at 381.4, but it is only in the 25 cent fadeaway and 5 cent piggy bank shot. Got a few projected in the 340’s in clutch shot.

Ever finish your best ball draft or is it still going? Lol

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Lol and what happened to survivor? Are they not doing that anymore?

I remember doing a $1K NFL survivor and losing the first week because I took the Texans hosting week one after the hurricane. Genius move, no way they can lose, they’re gonna do what the Saints did after Katrina. NOPE

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Anyone know if Brendan is winning the 100K?

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

My life is so not cool that this is the hardest I’ve laughed in weeks

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@Sleazygreazy said...

Lol and what happened to survivor? Are they not doing that anymore?

I remember doing a $1K NFL survivor and losing the first week because I took the Texans hosting week one after the hurricane. Genius move, no way they can lose, they’re gonna do what the Saints did after Katrina. NOPE

I did a survivor somewhere this year. I think it was on FD. But it was a free roll. I think last year I just kept using whoever was playing the Dolphins for that week. I finally lost when whoever was favored by 30 points lost. Cant remember which team it was

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

Ended about two hours ago

• tmarohl

@Sleazygreazy said...

My life is so not cool that this is the hardest I’ve laughed in weeks

Can’t you find anyone to file a lawsuit against?

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

If he is, it is currently being chopped by about 16 people.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

1st place only paying 10k so i can confirm he isnt

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Ended about two hours ago

That’s hilarious

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Can’t you find anyone to file a lawsuit against?

Already had one against LeBron. Got nuisance value and I felt even slimier and greazier than normal. That’s a good story btw, but confidential of course.

• tmarohl

I have to play showdown tomorrow, which I hate. Who is our el-capiton?

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

Poor Tim Legler, he looks like your gf from hs who was aight but then put on a ton of weight and hit up the Trump spray tan. Yikes

• tmarohl

Sources: Rockets’ Danuel House Jr. faces NBA probe for potential violation of bubble protocol
    10:44 PM CT
    Adrian WojnarowskiTim MacMahon
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Facebook Messenger
    Pinterest
    Email
    print
    LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. — Houston Rockets forward Danuel House Jr. status for the remainder of the Western Conference semifinals is in jeopardy as the NBA probes a potential violation of campus protocol, sources told ESPN.

House, the Rockets’ sixth man, has denied any violation on a matter that has the league probing House’s activity within the team hotel, sources said.

House did not leave the perimeter of the campus, sources said.

House was a late scratch for the Rockets’ Game 3 loss to the Los Angeles Lakers due to what the Rockets termed “personal reasons,” and sources said there’s no indication that the league will allow him to play Game 4 on Thursday night. The Lakers lead the Rockets 2-1 in the best-of-seven playoff series.

The National Basketball Players Association has been talking to league officials on House’s behalf and trying to find a resolution to the issue, sources said.

The NBA is believed to be considering whether House could be subjected to a 10-day quarantine period for an alleged violation, sources said.

Rockets teammate Bruno Caboclo and Sacramento Kings center Richaun Holmes had to spend 10 days in quarantine for violations of campus protocol soon after teams reported to the Walt Disney World Resort for the NBA’s restart.

Team and league officials have declined to specify the nature of House’s violation.

House has averaged 11.4 points and 5.8 rebounds per game during the playoffs. Houston coach Mike D’Antoni referred to House, 27, as one of the league’s most underrated two-way players on Tuesday, a day before the forward had to sit out a pivotal game in the series against the Lakers.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. — Houston Rockets forward Danuel House Jr. status for the remainder of the Western Conference semifinals is in jeopardy as the NBA probes a potential violation of campus protocol, sources told ESPN.

Okay, so he probably got caught with a guest. Maybe if you’re into conspiracy theories, they had a feeeew guests and he took the fall.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).