NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 3 ) at Boston ( -3 ) —- T: 210
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -8 ) at Denver ( 8 ) —- T: 220.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Brendan239

Clippers have lost their last 7 playoff games with Scott Foster officiating

9/5/2014 vs Oklahoma
    28/04/2015 vs Spurs
    14/05/2015 vs Rockets
    23/04/2016 vs Portland
    25/04/2017 vs Utah
    18/04/2019 vs Warriors
    19/08/2020 vs Dallas

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@BiGtIGeRs said...

what chance in % does Ibaka play?

“Felt different when I woke up” and “walking boot” are not things that bode well for playing. They have to win the next two, I’d imagine they’ll hold him out.

25% ?

• Kemba and jaylon vs tatum and smart dk? Probly just put both lineups in.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@mmmfriedchicken said...

For sure — have them both in small tournies. I usually do 1x of a 220 or 550$ and throw my best lineup there, so that’s where i’m trying to decide(The 550) — don’t wanna do two 555$ a day currently on a 2 game slate

Any TOR fans have insight into the Boucher V RHJ Debate too? Much appreciated

I’m not a Toronto fan but I wouldn’t play either one

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@Sleazygreazy said...

I’m trying really hard to build as if Ibaka is out and jamming in a bunch of Gasol. Does the lumbering Spaniard have the ability/stamina/ability to avoid fouls required for him to eclipse 25 FD fpts? I want him too, but I can’t convince myself he will. Anyone locking Gasol if Ibaka out?

Yes. Not locking but I definitely see a path for 35 mins if Ibaka is out

• @theIrrigator said...

Yes. Not locking but I definitely see a path for 35 mins if Ibaka is out

35!

Most likely going small.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

9/5/2014 vs Oklahoma
    28/04/2015 vs Spurs
    14/05/2015 vs Rockets
    23/04/2016 vs Portland
    25/04/2017 vs Utah
    18/04/2019 vs Warriors
    19/08/2020 vs Dallas

Thanks GG… I mean Brendan239. You want double or nothing OG over 42.2 FD points again?

Lol

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

35!

Most likely going small.

They will do both. Powell is in play also

• jki7p6

@realphipps said...

In a win or go home scenario, I think Nurse will turn to RHJ because of his flexibility on defense. Boucher is the better rim protector, but it seems to me Boston is thriving in space, not at the rim.

Ibaka has been a big reason why. Im guessing Boucher. If you think RHJ also consider Lob Williams in play, it was Ibaka who was stopping that too.

• wad11

@Sleazygreazy said...

I’m trying really hard to build as if Ibaka is out and jamming in a bunch of Gasol. Does the lumbering Spaniard have the ability/stamina/ability to avoid fouls required for him to eclipse 25 FD fpts? I want him too, but I can’t convince myself he will. Anyone locking Gasol if Ibaka out?

Looking back on the minutes when Ibaka was out last (Aug. 10,12,14), RHJ played 26, 25, 22 min. Gasol played 20, 19, 17. Boucher played 29, 22, 22… Keep in mind that OG was also out for the last 2 of those games. Aug. 10 – beat the Bucks (without Giannis), Aug. 12 – beat the 76ers (without Simmons and only 14 min from Embiid), Aug. 14 – beat the Nuggets (Nugs starters only played first half, Lowry nor FVV played at all). With all of that said, I’m not locking Gasol in. He’s cheap, but doesn’t seem to get enough usage and/or time on the court to put up quality numbers anymore.

• Njsum1

@ScofieldReturns said...

i only make 1 LU and use it in everything, more profittable to only have 1 LU for cash

I never play cash, yet from what they tell me your right.

Sorry I posted this gif in response to Brendan posting “I don’t have a life.“ And it was erased, as it was without content, so I figured I’d give it another go with some content. 😉

• Brendan239

@theIrrigator said...

Thanks GG… I mean Brendan239. You want double or nothing OG over 42.2 FD points again?

Lol

Haha – he’s getting the minutes, but I’ll only have OG in 2/10. BTW-what’s your Venmo?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

It’s a must win game. You aren’t gonna see RHJ, Boucher, and T. Davis out there. Most likely a very similar rotation that we saw in game 4. Give 10 more mins to Gasol, 10 more to Powell and the last few to Thomas

• jdtrey

@Brendan239 said...

9/5/2014 vs Oklahoma
    28/04/2015 vs Spurs
    14/05/2015 vs Rockets
    23/04/2016 vs Portland
    25/04/2017 vs Utah
    18/04/2019 vs Warriors
    19/08/2020 vs Dallas

5 of those games were when CP3 was still there (who Foster seems to take issue with)

• JSteele

@jdtrey said...

5 of those games were when CP3 was still there (who Foster seems to take issue with)

The other two was against the best team in the league (when healthy) and Luka Doncic!

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

Haha – he’s getting the minutes, but I’ll only have OG in 2/10. BTW-what’s your Venmo?

Dont worry about it. I just made the bet for fun

• tmarohl

@jki7p6 said...

Ibaka has been a big reason why. Im guessing Boucher. If you think RHJ also consider Lob Williams in play, it was Ibaka who was stopping that too.

Ibaka was about a -5000 when he was on the floor, that is why they have been trying other things.

• tmarohl

@wad11 said...

Looking back on the minutes when Ibaka was out last (Aug. 10,12,14), RHJ played 26, 25, 22 min. Gasol played 20, 19, 17. Boucher played 29, 22, 22… Keep in mind that OG was also out for the last 2 of those games. Aug. 10 – beat the Bucks (without Giannis), Aug. 12 – beat the 76ers (without Simmons and only 14 min from Embiid), Aug. 14 – beat the Nuggets (Nugs starters only played first half, Lowry nor FVV played at all). With all of that said, I’m not locking Gasol in. He’s cheap, but doesn’t seem to get enough usage and/or time on the court to put up quality numbers anymore.

You can’t judge anything based on those early bubble games. Toronto wasn’t playing for anything. They were just running a deep rotation to keep everyone fresh and rested.

• IT4MVP

MPJ/Wana or Milsap/Monte?? FD

• JSteele

I posted my thoughts on the Raptors earlier in the thread but i’ll recap again.

Raptors need a win, they will essentially run two lineups.

Lowry, FVV, OG, Siakam, Gasol
    Lowry, FVV, Powell, OG, Siakam

You’ll see some mixing and matching of players but don’t expect many minutes for Boucher, RHJ and whoever else crap bench guy that hasn’t been in the rotation all playoffs. Boucher got minutes last game because of the blowout along with the rest of the bench. Prior to the 4th quarter, he played approximately 3:30.

Norm probably plays 30-32 minutes tonight, Gasol plays 25-28 and the rest of the starters get mid 40s. Ibaka was playing 20-22 minutes a night.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@JSteele said...

You’ll see some mixing and matching of players but don’t expect many minutes for Boucher, RHJ and whoever else crap bench guy that hasn’t been in the rotation all playoffs. Boucher got minutes last game because of the blowout along with the rest of the bench. Prior to the 4th quarter, he played approximately 3:30.

Norm probably plays 30-32 minutes tonight, Gasol plays 25-28 and the rest of the starters get mid 40s. Ibaka was playing 20-22 minutes a night.

Lowry 42
    FVV 42
    OG 38
    Siakam 38
    Gasol 25
    Powell 30
    Other 25

Fair? Or downgrade other

• Idk which one i hate the most- og, gasol, or suckiam, one of them gotta go.

• ScofieldReturns

have 3 raptors now, makes me nervous because im expecting the raptors to lose and for it to be a grindfest

but those high minutes in a close out are really hard to get away from

• 92icho

100% lowry today. WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG?

• mmmfriedchicken

@JSteele said...

Thanks Jsteele

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).