NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 3 ) at Boston ( -3 ) —- T: 210
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -8 ) at Denver ( 8 ) —- T: 220.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• JSteele

@Danielv22 said...

Great points and good catch on the missing Powell back then. You’re probably right. Powell and Gasol are the vets who it would make sense for NN to turn to first for an elimination game plan. I’m hesitant to lock in Boucher and Powell at 3.9 is a great play.

It still remains that TOR has more practice playing big w/Boucher then playing small with Powell. All it will take is for that to go sideways or for Gasol to lose steam for NN to turn to Boucher as a Plan B. I only make a few lineups but I’ll play Boucher in a couple just in case. Good luck though!

I agree, foul trouble or Boston getting ahead early could lead them to change their plans. I just think the ownership on Boucher will be much higher than the odds of him getting enough minutes to smash.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

Serge Ibaka (ankle) will play Wednesday. https://t.co/rSmqNi0uya

Lineup note: Serge Ibaka (ankle) won’t have a minutes limit Wednesday.

• Njsum1

@theIrrigator said...

Turrble, just turrrrble

• JSteele

@theIrrigator said...

Well no more Powell and Boucher talk from here on out.

• Brendan239

@Sleazygreazy said...

LMAO, the only appropriate response.

JFC Brendan, get outta there already unless she’s supporting your degeneracy…then, stick it out and rack her friend!

If you’re in CA and need an attorney, hit me in the DM bruh

Ha! If I withdraw whatever I win after a divorce does she get half? Her sons hers and mine is mine. We share the house, not bank accounts. Yes, we have the same birthday.

• got9forya

@theIrrigator said...

Really. Smfh

• Njsum1

@got9forya said...

Really. Smfh

Does this ever go as you hope it would 🤷‍♂️

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

@JSteele said...

Well no more Powell and Boucher talk from here on out.

Or Gasol lol. Okay I’ll still have some Gasol but now only just my normal 20ish% I’ve been playing

• Brendan239

Nboooooo Powell? Like, zero?

• Njsum1

@theIrrigator said...

Or Gasol lol. Okay I’ll still have some Gasol but now only just my normal 20ish% I’ve been playing

He’s actually pretty cheap on DK. Keeping him in 2/5

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

LOL offff course. Not only playing, but no minutes limit. I will have ZERO Ibaka. I don’t believe it nor do I feel like he’s necessary.

• realphipps

Anyone have the balls to play Serge?

In theory, he could be starting just to start a fight. Maybe he eliminates Tatum or Kemba for the night. And Marcus Smart of course.

• Fantasyfun83

So after taxes and your divorce you will be sitting on about 35 grand lol..good luck.. and that sucks.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

Ha! If I withdraw whatever I win after a divorce does she get half? Her sons hers and mine is mine. We share the house, not bank accounts. Yes, we have the same birthday.

That’s debatable and avoidable. The first step is to stop talking about it in a public forum.

• tmarohl

@Brendan239 said...

Well, I live in a community property state, so any assets, she would get half. If you live in Indiana, where rich people move prior to a divorce, then you might be good :)

• tmarohl

@Sleazygreazy said...

LOL offff course. Not only playing, but no minutes limit. I will have ZERO Ibaka. I don’t believe it nor do I feel like he’s necessary.

I have a soft spot for Iblocka, so I will have him in some.

• jdtrey

@realphipps said...

Anyone have the balls to play Serge?

In theory, he could be starting just to start a fight. Maybe he eliminates Tatum or Kemba for the night. And Marcus Smart of course.

Not even a little .. but it would be completely 2020 of him to come out and smash today

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Well, I live in a community property state, so any assets, she would get half. If you live in Indiana, where rich people move prior to a divorce, then you might be good :)

Is that a thing? I love it. Honey, Gary is beautiful this time of year, let’s move to Gary, Indiana.

Two weeks later, boom – yer outta here. There you have it, Brendan – tell the old lady to pack her bags and yer movin’ to Indiana

• superjon

Ibaka playing hopefully means Siakam lower owned.

• tmarohl

@Sleazygreazy said...

Is that a thing? I love it. Honey, Gary is beautiful this time of year, let’s move to Gary, Indiana.

Two weeks later, boom – yer outta here. There you have it, Brendan – tell the old lady to pack her bags and yer movin’ to Indiana

It is a thing. No alimony either.

• NDNole

@Brendan239 said...

If I win this $100k tonight I’m divorcing my wife tomorrow. A month ago the day after our birthday, the guys wife she had been sleeping with the past year called me and sent me all of the texts and proof she had. She’s back at home trying to make things right again (2 kids), but I don’t think I can do it after seeing the black and white. This bag will help me move on with no strings.

Wish me luck!

If this is a joke LOL!!!!!! If its not, sorry to hear that. And she is gonna get 80k of that 100k and then you still pay the taxes on it all cause murica.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

@Njsum1 said...

He’s actually pretty cheap on DK. Keeping him in 2/5

Yep I just adjusted everything and still getting 50% on DK.

• Rickytango13

@Brendan239 said...

Depends on what state you live in/if you have proof of her adultery, but yes probably

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

Nboooooo Powell? Like, zero?

I’m still getting a ton on DK and about 30% on FD

• NDNole

@JSteele said...

I’m not saying Boucher doesn’t get into the game. I think he just doesn’t see enough minutes to be a slam dunk smash. Increasing Gasol’s minutes to 25 and playing Powell 35 minutes basically covers Ibaka’s 20-22 minutes a night.

I think you are porbably right. However, if he gets 20 minutes I suspect he will be a must have. Maybe not rondo like must have but pretty close. My hope is that people arent on him at least outside the forum. Its worth the risk at 3k. If he is low owned he would ef be a slate breaker possibly.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).