NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 3 ) at Boston ( -3 ) —- T: 210
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -8 ) at Denver ( 8 ) —- T: 220.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• JSteele

@NDNole said...

I think you are porbably right. However, if he gets 20 minutes I suspect he will be a must have. Maybe not rondo like must have but pretty close. My hope is that people arent on him at least outside the forum. Its worth the risk at 3k. If he is low owned he would ef be a slate breaker possibly.

It doesn’t matter anymore Ibaka is in.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@realphipps said...

Anyone have the balls to play Serge?

In theory, he could be starting just to start a fight. Maybe he eliminates Tatum or Kemba for the night. And Marcus Smart of course.

I have 10ish%

• NDNole

@theIrrigator said...

Serge Ibaka (ankle) will play Wednesday. https://t.co/rSmqNi0uya

Lineup note: Serge Ibaka (ankle) won’t have a minutes limit Wednesday.

Back to the drawing board.

• gaelicgirl

@realphipps said...

In theory, he could be starting just to start a fight. Maybe he eliminates Tatum or Kemba for the night. And Marcus Smart of course.

Interesting strategy, could work!

Also, this thread is officially off the rails…

• efagan99

@theIrrigator said...

Serge Ibaka (ankle) will play Wednesday. https://t.co/rSmqNi0uya

Lineup note: Serge Ibaka (ankle) won’t have a minutes limit Wednesday.

after 4 pages of discussing who benefits the most from his absence…

gotta be honest, didn’t see that coming

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Brendan239 said...

If I win this $100k tonight I’m divorcing my wife tomorrow. A month ago the day after our birthday, the guys wife she had been sleeping with the past year called me and sent me all of the texts and proof she had. She’s back at home trying to make things right again (2 kids), but I don’t think I can do it after seeing the black and white. This bag will help me move on with no strings.

Wish me luck!

Don’t get divorced. Save the money.

Just swap wives with the other impacted couple. Move into a mansion together and become swingers.

• Sleazygreazy

Where is Panda to make sense of all this? Scouring minor league baseball stats and cheating on us with his real love…Brendan’s wi….baseball?

• BiGtIGeRs

@gaelicgirl said...

im playing ibaka

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@realphipps said...

He’s going to take out Tatum with the walking boot, he’ll have hidden under his seat. While Tatum is reeling and the ref isn’t looking Nick Nurse will throw powder in his eye. Ibaka can then hit him with his big Iblockya chop to the throat, and pin him 1,2,3 and steal the victory for the Raptors.

• NDNole

@gaelicgirl said...

LvL 100 cat meme skills.

• miggs6876

@IT4MVP said...

MPJ/Wana or Milsap/Monte?? FD

MPJ/Wana by a big margin.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@Sleazygreazy said...

Where is Panda to make sense of all this? Scouring minor league baseball stats and cheating on us with his real love…Brendan’s wi….baseball?

I’m here, handling all of it and catching up. I solved Brendan’s problem. Now I’m giving out the dirt sheet news on how the Raptors vs Celtics tag match is going down tonight at NBA’s Wednesday Night Slam Jam event.

• miggs6876

@Sleazygreazy said...

Lowry 42
    FVV 42
    OG 38
    Siakam 38
    Gasol 25
    Powell 30
    Other 25

Fair? Or downgrade other

Gasol has has some foul trouble in thia series. He looks old and slow. Powell is quick, dynamic score when he gets hot. I think they need his scoring tonight. Still risky.

• Njsum1

Why did Yahoo close all their nba contests?

• Brendan239

@Pandamonious said...

Just swap wives with the other impacted couple. Move into a mansion together and become swingers.

If she was hot I would. When my wife left for a week after I found out I talked to her a lot. Her husbands cheated on her 7 times. The wife called me the week before and my wife said she was crazy and to not talk to her. My wife worked at the airport with the guy.

• BiGtIGeRs

I made 75 lineups today playing everyone

• miggs6876

@JSteele said...

Zubac for me.

Also you know Porter and Millsap eat into eachothers’ production right?

Porter looked really good last game. He has consistency issues. I think he might be poised for another good outing. They really need his perimeter shooting. Grant just isn’t getting it done. I’ll be over on MPJ.

• rstylz

I feel like you can’t play anyone from Boston. They are all going to get 4.8x value.

Maybe one of them will get 5.2x

OR…….you stack the whole team in a cash game?

Anyone avoiding BOS tonight?

• miggs6876

@Brendan239 said...

If I win this $100k tonight I’m divorcing my wife tomorrow. A month ago the day after our birthday, the guys wife she had been sleeping with the past year called me and sent me all of the texts and proof she had. She’s back at home trying to make things right again (2 kids), but I don’t think I can do it after seeing the black and white. This bag will help me move on with no strings.

Wish me luck!

Best of luck. My prayers are with you and your family.

• karimamin

@Fantasyfun83 said...

So after taxes and your divorce you will be sitting on about 35 grand lol..good luck.. and that sucks.

That’s why I’m never getting married. Half goes to the enemy? I don’t think so.

• miggs6876

@Pandamonious said...

👍

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@miggs6876 said...

Porter looked really good last game. He has consistency issues. I think he might be poised for another good outing. They really need his perimeter shooting. Grant just isn’t getting it done. I’ll be over on MPJ.

MPJ a core play for me

• miggs6876

I’m locking in Jokic on FD and trying to build a solid lineup.

• efagan99

Would y’all rather have harris or harrell as the last man into a lineup? I see harrell better ppm, higher ceiling, but harris locked into 30+ minutes.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

If she was hot I would. When my wife left for a week after I found out I talked to her a lot. Her husbands cheated on her 7 times. The wife called me the week before and my wife said she was crazy and to not talk to her. My wife worked at the airport with the guy.

If you bank the 100K, put aside 25 for taxes first, then devote 10-15K for the plastic surgery. You’ll still come out ahead.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.