NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 3 ) at Boston ( -3 ) —- T: 210
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -8 ) at Denver ( 8 ) —- T: 220.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@efagan99 said...

Would y’all rather have harris or harrell as the last man into a lineup? I see harrell better ppm, higher ceiling, but harris locked into 30+ minutes.

Harris

• efagan99

@theIrrigator said...

Harris

lol thanks for the reply but I just realized PG13 isn’t SF eligible on dk anymore, so I need a F anyway. back to the drawing board…

• Brendan239

Don’t you just go Murray/Kawhi/Jokic with their 60 point ceilings, punt 1 spot then go low-owned?

• MoccasinMusic

This could be “(player-popup #marc-gasol)Marc Gasol”:/players/marc-gasol-1493’s last game of his career.

• efagan99

@Brendan239 said...

Don’t you just go Murray/Kawhi/Jokic with their 60 point ceilings, punt 1 spot then go low-owned?

That’s what I’m doing except either tatum/lowry instead of Murray. Leaning Tatum just because more cheap value at G (beverly, wana). Unlikely both Jokic and murray hit a 60+ ceiling and LAC is better equipped to defend Murray. Just my thought

• vick325

FVV/ibaka or Powell/Tatum?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@vick325 said...

FVV/ibaka or Powell/Tatum?

Probably the 1st one

• siddom

They playin’ basketball you know that basketballlll!

• Back2Basics

Serge 11% on FD

• NDNole

Somehow I played boucher and powell in the same lineup lol.

Pretty sure thats money down the drain on that one. But its a blowout scenario lineup. Or if serge decides he actually cant play the whole game.

• RipCityRings

Raptors scrubs incredibly low owned on FD. Thomas .9%, RHJ 1.8%, Boucher 2.5%. Got a lineup with all three because I hate money. Good luck everyone.

• Lowry-43%
    Fvv-49%
    Brown-39%
    Gasol fresh cut btw-25%
    Kemba-20%👀👀👀

And finally… Serge

11%

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Am I in the minority here, if I think the Raptors repay the flavor and handle Boston easily tonight?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Gasol fresh cut btw-25%

Fresh Haircut!?

He is gonna smash now. Wish I had a little more on FD

• NDNole

@Pandamonious said...

Am I in the minority here, if I think the Raptors repay the flavor and handle Boston easily tonight?

I have a feeling its gonna be a raptors win from start to finish. Thats why I played 1 lineup with norman and boucher.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Dont think they handle them easily but definitely think they win and force game 7

• choppadown

Got Lowry, Smart, OG, Theis from the first game…we shal see

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

That is my thought.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

Dropping by to celebrate the end of these evil 2 games slates…. good riddance… fully prepared to get smoked again :)

• RipCityRings

@Pandamonious said...

I definitely have a few lineups with that scenario in mind, but they looked genuinely awful and gassed last game. Unless the Ibaka walking boot thing was pure theatrics I don’t know how they can do anything easily here. Siakam looks lost, FVV is getting clamped and Lowry’s afraid to shoot. Late clock OG catch-and-shoot threes aren’t going to get them past this Boston team.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

I’m not big on Toronto’s bench, just went very, very light on Boston. I am heavy on Powell though, as I feel like this is the game we’ve all been pegging, or some of us, waiting for some extra run.

• jdtrey

@RipCityRings said...

Unless the Ibaka walking boot thing was pure theatrics

Saw this little gem on Rotoworld earlier:

“Ibaka was seen sporting a walking boot yesterday, but that is standard practice amongst the Raptors medical staff, regardless of the severity of the injury.”

• got9forya

Still early but no smart no cash

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

@Unico10 said...

Dropping by to celebrate the end of these evil 2 games slates…. good riddance… fully prepared to get smoked again :)

There it is…. zero Smart…. 3 3s in a row…. ‘night going to check the MLB latest

• rstylz

Gasol, 5 minutes, 0 points…….why did i think things would be different today

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.