NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 3 ) at Boston ( -3 ) —- T: 210
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -8 ) at Denver ( 8 ) —- T: 220.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• got9forya

I’ll say it. Gasol is garbage. Smh.

• mbunner23

Gasol should take after Marvin Williams and retire tonight if the raptors lose.

• tmarohl

Serge with two blocks in his first 24 seconds.

• Dfspacman

My Boucher exposure

• rstylz

I never play Gasol so i never noticed this really. He just hit Theis to keep him away and lets the other guy grab the boards. Doesnt even look at the rim.

Its great basketball, shitty for DFS.

• SkateFiend

I guess it’s not possible for Walker and Lowry to have great games at the same time.

• damionismyname

@SkateFiend said...

I guess it’s not possible for Walker and Lowry to have great games at the same time.

not with Wanamaker da goat out there….

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Wanamaker is doing it again….

• SkateFiend

Sigh, Kemba walker.

• tyleh

lmao i almost faded both kemba and gasol T_T i would have a chance at all the cash T_T brown is a lock. siakam man

• Dfspacman

Wanamaker wants to make someone good money

• Dfspacman

Is Kemba high owned? He can still heat up tho

Wana – Wana!

• damionismyname

@Dfspacman said...

not sure, got enough that he will sink my night because he is trash. Raptors would rather let Wanamaker hit 40 3’s.

Have 100% Wana… but 75% GASOL. So I am shot. Surprised Ibaka played.

• tyleh

@Dfspacman said...

its already way over for kemba and anyone with him. dead. wana maker has 15 and he has like 1 lmao…….. GG so annoying

• tmarohl

@866 said...

Have 100% Wana… but 75% GASOL. So I am shot. Surprised Ibaka played.

I have a Wana Iblocka lineup

• P0key

Feels good to finally fade Siakam..was worried he would 6x the day i finally cut him off

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Ibaka goes from walking boot to slate breaker….seems right for 2020.

• Sleazygreazy

@tmarohl said...

I have a Wana Iblocka lineup

Damnit!! I have 60% Wana, but no Ibaka. I can’t just throw him in a couple, too stubborn

• damionismyname

Kemba is absolutely useless

• P0key

Thanks for nothing Kemba…just waiting to see if Pat Bev outscores you before i go to bed

• Dfspacman

Seems like the only raptors player in the winning lineup is going to be the guy who was in the walking boot yesterday

• NDNole

Top level troll job by ibaka.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #63

RG Tiered Ranking

Me after seeing Wanamaker with the fire symbol after I thought to myself, “no way this scrub goes off again, you get the X”

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.